|Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series - Episode 053|
O Mokuba, Where Art Thou?
|English air date||
July 24, 2011
|Episode listing||Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series episode listing - season 3|
|Previous||Seto Kaiba vs. The World|
|Next||They Saved Tristan's Brain|
O Mokuba, Where Art Thou? is the fifty-third episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series and the seventh episode of Season 3.
Fact - Zexal does not involve outer space.
Takahata101 as Crump/Téa
Kirbopher as Noah
whiteash001 as Bitchy Door
Antfish as Gozaburo
Also featuring art by TheLaughingLibra
- Serenity's call for Joey to "apply the handbrake" is a callback to Episode 3.
- Kaiba's admission of Yugi looking "damn good" in a tutu is a callback to Episode 14.
- The title is a reference to O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- The cards in the opening include a Creeper from Minecraft, Tingle from The Legend of Zelda, Colin Mochrie, Wheatley from Portal 2, and the Cornette Face (itself a meme originating from Botchamania, pertaining to Jim Cornette).
- The song "Tea" is singing during the opening scene is "I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls.
- The scene of SpongeBob SquarePants seen on the TV with Noah and Mokuba is from the episode "20,000 Patties Under The Sea".
- The song Noah sings to Mokuba is a parody of the American lullaby "Hush, Little Baby".
- When Kaiba arrives at Noah's, Noah makes a reference to Dr. Doofensmirrtz from Phineas and Ferb.
- The song over the end credits is "Gicchi-Gicchi-Goo" from the previously referenced Phineas and Ferb.
- In the ending with Yuma and Astral, the audio is from Portal 2.