|Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series - Episode 022|
Shine On, You Crazy Devlin
|English air date||
18 June 2007
|Episode listing||Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series episode listing - season 1|
|Previous||Massively Multiplayer Online Children's Card Game|
|Next||Yami of Darkness|
Shine On, You Crazy Devlin is the twenty-second episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.
Duke Devlin is on the scene and he challenges Yugi to play his extremely original dice game.
- This episode's name references the Pink Floyd song "Shine On You Crazy Diamond".
- When Dark Magician and Magical Hats is on screen the song playing is Magical Trevor 2's song made by TheWeebl.
- Tristan's last comment is a reference to Monty Python's Holy Grail.
- When Duke Devlin is on screen, the intro of Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" plays.
- "If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!" is a line from the Pink Floyd song "Another Brick in the Wall Part 2".
- Duke's fangirls sing Mickey with all instances of "Mickey" replaced by "Dukie".
- "shake it like a Polaroid picture" is a quote from the song Hey Ya!.
- Kaiba's laugh in the end clip is a reference to Mandark, Dexter's arch-rival in Dexter's Laboratory.