Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008|
|English||Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008|
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 is one of the World Championship game series, that released for 2008.
Tournament dueling is back with the official software of Yu-Gi-Oh! World Tournament 2008! Battle it out on two exciting game modes: "World Championship" mode, and the new "Duel World" mode, where you can venture through events, meet duel spirits, and buy new cards.
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 contains most cards present in the OCG up to and including the "Gladiator's Assault" Booster Pack set and some cards that at that at the time were available in the TCG only. You can also Duel your friends online via the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection.
- "Yubel", "Crystal Seer", "Kozaky", and "Nurse Reficule the Fallen One" are all available in this game as duel spirits, but none are available as playable cards.
- The second effect of "Rainbow Dragon" is activated by the opponent during either player's turn.
- "Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler", under the name "Arcana Force Extra - The Light Ruler", is the only "Arcana Force" monster available in this game.
- "Dimension Distortion" does not allow you to Special Summon your opponent's removed from play monsters.
- The card lore of Exodius does not tell you that you can also send a Monster from your deck to the graveyard when Exodius attacks.
- The Egyptian Gods are usually Forbidden or Illegal, but in this game, they are Limited; this means players can have one of each God card, as well as use them with Forbidden cards.
- All the promotional cards that are included with the game are used by Adrian Gecko in the anime.
- Most of the "Archfiend" series of cards are not available within the game.
- The following Fusion Material Monsters are absent from the game, despite the Fusion Monsters formed from these Monsters being included in the game:
- Cave Dragon
- Divine Dragon Ragnarok
- Enchanting Mermaid
- Fairy Dragon
- Frontier Wiseman
- Giga-Tech Wolf
- Guardian of the Labyrinth
- Lesser Fiend
- M-Warrior #1
- M-Warrior #2
- Mystical Sheep #2
- One-Eyed Shield Dragon
- Petit Angel
- Possessed Dark Soul
- Sea Kamen
- Skull Red Bird
- Spirit Ryu
- Warrior Dai Grepher
- Zone Eater
- After you beat an opponent 10 times he is added to your tag partner list.
- A Stone Seal appears in an area after you beat every opponent of that area 10 times