Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia!
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia is a free repository on all aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise that anyone can edit. We've been around since May 26, 2005 — and in that time we've assembled a lot of information about the cards and other aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! phenomenon. See the news section for dates of upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG & OCG product releases, as well as anime air dates and manga book release dates.
There are a lot of characters in this long-running franchise. Here are some of the characters from the new show, Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
- All "Karakuri" monsters have the kanji for their "mdl" numbers located somewhere on their bodies, barring "Karakuri Spider".
- "Ally of Justice Enemy Catcher" was the first attempt of the "Ally of Justice" organization to study and analyze the "Worm" monsters to strengthen their machines, as reflected by the Master Guide 3 card storylines.
- "Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien" wears the necklace of "Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai".
Wanna know more about the kinds of information you can find here? Here's a breakdown of the 25,651 cards we're cataloguing, stat fans:
- 9471 Official Card Game (OCG) and Trading Card Game (TCG)
- 7169 anime (2922 anime-only)
- 2065 manga (1021 manga-only)
- 5809 video game
- 21 original Duel Monsters
- 121 Bandai's Official Card Game
- 40 Yu-Gi-Oh! Bandai Sealdass
- Card information
- Set information
This set includes members and/or support for the "Borrel", "Cyber Dragon", "Dragunity", "Elemental Lord", "Frog", "Gouki", "Krawler", "Mekk-Knight", "Metaphys", "Rokket", "Mythical Beast", "Sky Striker Ace" and "World Legacy" archetypes, as well as the Attribute Booster, Cynet, Demise and Ruin, Link, Mirror Trap and Paladins of Dragons series. Two new archetypes: "Impcantation" and "Crusadia" were introduced.
The TCG version includes members and/or support for the "Gladiator Beast", "Neo-Spacian", "Noble Arms", "Noble Knight" and "Performapal" archetypes. A new TCG-only archetype was introduced: "Danger!".
... further results
|Episode 73: Light Blade that Slices Despair|
|During his duel against Playmaker, Bohman activates Storm Access and obtains a new Hydradrive. Playmaker has taken heavy damage. Ai then tells Playmaker that he has prepared something in advance just in case. In order to turn things around, Playmaker bets everything on Ai’s "secret weapon" !|
|Chapter 38: Our Pride!|
|Yuya and his brothers combat G.O.D., by exploiting its weaknesses. Since that strategy failed, in their darkest hour, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri lend their final strength to Yuya before vanishing.|
| Yu-Gi-Oh! Custom Wiki|
Post your own custom cards and fanon material.
| My Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck|
Post your own Decks.
| Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Wiki|
Information on LittleKuriboh's abridged series.
|TCG Galleries - OCG Galleries - DDM Galleries - Bandai Galleries|