Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It has been suggested that this article be merged with Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters: World Championship 2006: Game Glitches. (discuss)|
The reason given was: They both describe the same thing.
- Using Power Bond to summon UFOroid Fighter does not result in taking any damage at end of turn, presumably because UFOroid Fighter's ATK points are listed as '?' rather than a number.
- When Chainsaw Insect attacks directly, the opponent still draws a card. (This is not quite a glitch, as this is the OCG ruling. The text presented was the TCG text.)
- A player could use the effect of "The Agent of Creation - Venus" as often as the player wanted, whether the player had any Mystical Shine Ball's in his or her deck or not. This led to a player at the Yu-Gi-Oh video game championships to get first place, using Venus along with "Reversal Quiz" and "Black Pendant" for a FTK in all of his games.
- Having 3 "Batteryman C" on the field in face-up attack position time will cause that ATK of all face-up Machine-Type monsters is increased by 4500 instead of 1500.
- If your D.D. Survivor switches control and is removed from play while Control is switched,it would be Special Summoned back to the opponent's field instead of your own.
- If you use Dragged Down into the Grave and your opponent Discard a Dark World monster,the second effect will activate even though it is your own card effect.0
- Solemn Judgement is not allowed to activate when it should at many times.
- "Golden Homunculus" is known as "Homunculus Gold".
- "Shrink" is known as "Collapse".
- "Elemental Hero Mudballman" is called "Elemental Hero Madballman".
- "Elemental Hero Electrum" is "Elemental Hero Erikshieler".
- "Fiend's Sanctuary" was known by its original Japanese name, "Devil's Sanctuary".