Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Using "Power Bond" to summon "UFOroid Fighter" does not result in taking any damage at end of turn, presumably because "UFOroid Fighter"'s ATK is listed as '?' rather than a number.
- If your "D.D. Survivor" is removed from play while control is switched, it is Special Summoned back to the opponent's field instead of your own.
- You can't clear the game (the last booster is unattainable) because the "Huge Revolution" challenge in the Theme Duel menu has a glitch - even if you win the Duel after successfully activating that card, the game will register as you did not successfully activate it.
- "Legendary Jujitsu Master"'s effect activates while it's in Attack Position.
- "Grave Ohja" can be attacked when there is a face-down Defense Position monster if "Staunch Defender" has been activated.
- When you activate "Dragged Down into the Grave", if the card your opponent chooses is a Dark World monster, it is treated as having been discarded by your opponent. Due to this, the second effects of monsters like "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" will activate.
- "Shadow Ghoul" is mistakenly categorized as a Nomi monster in your Card Pool, presumably because of its counterpart, Wall Shadow.
- When you activate "Elemental Hero Erikshieler's" effect while there is a Fusion Monster removed from play, all the Fusion Monsters removed from play are sent to your Main Deck instead of your Extra Deck.
- You can discard Spell Cards or Trap Cards to destroy 0 ATK monster with the effect of Armed Dragon LV7
- Level 6 monsters cannot be destroyed by "Roulette Barrel"'s effect.
- In the Theme Duel "Token", you can achieve it having Summoned only 10 Tokens.
- "Golden Homunculus" is known as "Homunculus Gold".
- "Shrink" is known as "Collapse".
- "Elemental Hero Mudballman" is known by its French name, "Elemental Hero Madballman".
- "Elemental Hero Electrum" is known by its Spanish name, "Elemental Hero Erikshieler".
- "Five-Headed Dragon" is known by its original Japanese Name, "F.G.D." (Five God Dragon).
- "Fiend's Sanctuary" is known by its original Japanese name, "Devil's Sanctuary".
- "Mist Body" is called "Mistobody"
- "Exxod, Master of The Guard" is known by its original Japanese name, "Guardian Exode".
- "Helios - The Primordial Sun" is known as "The Ancient Sun Helios".
- "Helios Duo Megistus" is known as "Helios Duo Megiste".
- "Helios Trice Megistus" is known as "Helios Tris Megiste".
- "Canyon" is known by its original Japanese Name, "Fault Zone".