|Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Episode 134|
Jūdai Vāsasu Ankokukai no Kishi Zūru
Judai VS Zure, Knight of Dark World
Dueling With the Dark Army
|Japanese air date||
May 2, 2007
|English air date||
December 28, 2007
|Episode listing||Yu-Gi-Oh! GX episode listing (season 3)|
|Previous||Friend or Fiend|
|Next||Turning the Page, Part 1|
"Dueling With the Dark Army", known as "Judai VS Zure, Knight of Dark World" in the Japanese version, is the one hundred and thirty-fourth episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime. It first aired in Japan on May 2, 2007 and in the US on December 28, 2007.
Despite Freed's statement that leaving now would compromise the location of their sanctuary, Jaden Yuki leaves to find Jesse Anderson, thinking he's at the prison camp. He goes off on his own, leaving all his friends at the sanctuary. When they realize he's missing, and that the sanctuary is already compromised, they give chase. Jim Crocodile Cook and Axel Brodie are slow in leaving, and Freed decides to use Jaden as a decoy, giving him an opportunity to evacuate the sanctuary and move to safer place.
Jaden arrives at the prison camp and finds it unguarded. He enters the prison and spots who he thinks is Jesse, but it turns out to be another man who resembles him. Jaden attempts to help the man escape. He reveals that the other prisoners were moved to another camp somewhere else. Outside, Zure's army waits and Jaden has walked right into their trap. Zure kills the man with a blast of lightning from his sword, and Jaden activates his Duel Disk. Zure accepts his challenge.
Zure's "Power" cards nearly defeat Jaden, but Freed arrives after having successfully moved the villagers, and sacrifices himself to place his card on top of Jaden's Deck. Using Freed's effect, Jaden wins the Duel. Zure's army flees upon his death. Freed's card fades and Freed too, disappears. Jaden vows to save Freed's comrades and Jesse, stating he'll sacrifice his own life and risk anything to do so , but as he disappears, Zure releases five small white orbs, which seem to covertly transfer themselves into Atticus Rhodes, Syrus Truesdale, Tyranno Hassleberry, Alexis Rhodes and Chazz Princeton. The orbs appear to imbue them with different emotions - anguish, doubt, hatred, sadness and anger, respectively and they begin to manifest said emotions in regards to the current situation.
|This summary is currently incomplete.|
Featured Duel - Jaden Yuki vs. Zure, Knight of Dark WorldEdit
Turn 1: Zure
Turn 2: Jaden
- Activates "Fake Hero", Special Summoning "Elemental Hero Neos" (2500/2000) in Attack Position.
- Summons "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" in Attack Position
- Contact Fuses his two monsters to Summon "Elemental Hero Glow Neos" (2500/2000).
- Activates "Neo Space" increasing "Glow Neos's" attack by 500.
- "Glow Neos" attacks and destroys "Gene-Warped Warwolf" (Zure 3000).
Turn 3: Zure
- Activates Field Spell Card "Power Zone", destroying "Neo Space".
- Summons "Power Annihilator" in Attack Position (1800/1800).
- Attacks "Glow Neos" with "Power Annihilator", whose effect increases its attack to 2800 (Jaden 3700). "Power Zone" inflicts his destroyed monster's attack points to Jaden as damage (Jaden 1200).
- Pays 1000 Life Points (Zure 2000) to activate "Power Spirit", which will make "Power Annihilator" immune to destruction by monsters with less than 1000 more attack points than it has.
- Sets a card.
Turn 4: Jaden
Turn 5: Zure
- Activates "Ring of Fiendish Power".
- "Power Annihilator" attacks and destroys "Winged Kuriboh". "Power Zone" inflicts his destroyed monster's attack points to Jaden as damage (Jaden 900). "Ring of Fiendish Power" inflicts his destroyed monster's defense points to Jaden as damage (Jaden 700).
- Activates his face-down "Explosion Fuse", Summoning "Power Bombard" (1000/1000) for one turn.
Turn 6: Jaden
- Summons "Freed the Brave Wanderer" in Attack Position (1700/1200).
- Activates "Common Soul", Special Summoning "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab" (500/400), who gains 1600 attack via its effect (2100/400). "Freed's" attack is increased by that of "Flare Scarab".
- Activates "Freed's" effect, removing "Winged Kuriboh" and "Glow Neos" from play to destroy "Power Annihilator".
- "Freed" attacks and destroys "Power Bombard" (Zure 0).
- Jaden wins.
The following cards appeared in this episode. Cards in italics debuted here.