|Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Episode 126|
Jūdai Vāsasu Manjōme Ryūkishi Dāku Sōdo
Judai VS Manjome - Dragon Knight, Dark Sword
Return of the Sacred Beasts
|Japanese air date||
March 7, 2007
|English air date||
October 26, 2007
|Episode listing||Yu-Gi-Oh! GX episode listing (season 3)|
|Previous||Triple Play, Part 2|
|Next||Breaking of the Sacred Seal|
"Return of The Sacred Beasts", known as "Judai VS Manjome - Dragon Knight, Dark Sword" in the Japanese version, is the one hundred and twenty-sixth episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime. It first aired in Japan on March 7, 2007 and in the US on October 26, 2007.
|This summary is currently incomplete.|
Jaden Yuki urges Marcel Bonaparte not to attempt to obtain the Sacred Beasts, as he knows how damaging they can be. Marcel jumps down into the canyon and hurries down the stairs to get to the cards. Jaden chases him, while Blair Flannigan and Vice-Chancellor Bonaparte run back to tell the rest of the students what's happened. He's opposed by Chazz Princeton, who's still a Duel Ghoul. Jaden attempts to use an attack as a distraction to run past Chazz, but Chazz Summons "Vorse Raider" and uses it to physically stop Jaden from escaping.
Back in front of Duel Academy, the students are panicking and complaining, as despite the fact that Jesse Anderson, Jim Crocodile Cook and Axel Brodie won against the Three Masked Knights, they have not gained access to food. Bonaparte and Blaire arrive back and inform Dr. Crowler and Jaden's friends what's happened. Discovering Jaden is preoccupied with Marcel, they all turn to Jesse due to his likeness to Jaden, but he too doesn't know what to do to get them out of the situation they're in. Crowler blunders and mentions that the Duel was a decoy too loudly. Several of the students rush towards food storage, intent on taking the food by force. They are stopped and turned into Duel Ghouls.
Axel and his "Blue Beret" unit have reached the power supply station, thinking that was Marcel's goal. They were wrong, but have found that the station seems to be partially active again, and they get a communication from Dr. Eisenstein just others arrive. After digging the sand out the way of the door to the controls, Bastion Misawa is able to connect his PDA to the power supply and communicate with Eisenstein. The doctor explains that they found a distortion on Earth, separating it from the Duel Spirit dimension, and were able to send a transmission through it. He states that the key to returning them to Earth is the "Rainbow Dragon" card and explains that the tablet has been found and that Maximillion Pegasus is on his way to it's location, much to everyone's delight, in particular Jesse's.
Once the card is made, they will send it through the distortion, and Eisenstein thinks it will be capable of bridging the gap between the two worlds once it is summoned. However, he states that his calculations reveal that even then, there's only a 30.75% chance of success. To send the card through, the distortion must be widened - and Eisenstein states the only way to do that is with several hundred billion joules of energy. He believes that they can use Duel energy to open the wormhole. He reveals a "Sub-Space Dueling System" made by Industrial Illusions, that should be able to from a connection that will allow a Duel to take place between the two dimensions, and harness the Duel Energy.
Chazz stops Jaden's "Polymerization" with a "Fusion Buster"-equipped "Dark Blade the Dragon Knight" but Jaden bypasses this by Contact Fusing instead, allowing him to defeat Chazz. By now, Marcel has reached the room where the Sacred Beasts are sealed, but has found that Adrian Gecko beat him there.
|This summary is currently incomplete.|
Featured Duel: Jaden Yuki vs. Chazz PrincetonEdit
Turn 1: Chazz
- Summons "Return Zombie" (1000/1600) in Attack Position.
- Activates "Quick Rush" and selects the second effect, allowing "Return Zombie" to attack despite it being the first turn.
- Attacks directly with "Return Zombie" (Jaden 3000).
Turn 2: Jaden
- Summons "Elemental Hero Sparkman" (1600/1400) in Attack Position.
- Attacks and destroys "Return Zombie" (Chazz 3400).
Turn 3: Chazz
- Summons "Vorse Raider" (1900/1200) in Attack Position.
- Attacks and destroys "Sparkman" (Jaden 2700).
Turn 4: Jaden
- Activates "Polymerization", fusing "Elemental Hero Avian" and "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" to Fusion Summon "Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" (2100/1200) in Attack Position.
- Attacks and destroys "Vorse Raider" (Chazz 3200), with "Flame Wingman's" effect activating, inflicting damage to Chazz equal to his destroyed monster's attack points (Chazz 1300).
Turn 5: Chazz
- Activates Polymerization, fusing "Dark Blade "and "Pitch-Dark Dragon" to Fusion Summon "Dark Blade the Dragon Knight" (2200/1500) in Attack Position.
- Equips "Fusion Buster" to "Dark Blade the Dragon Knight". "Fusion Buster" gives "Dark Blade the Dragon Knight" 300 more ATK (2500/1500). Now once per turn, Chazz can return one Fusion Monster Jaden controls back to the Fusion Deck and summon back the Fusion Material Monsters that were used to Fusion Summon that Fusion Monster if they are in Jaden's Graveyard. Also should Jaden play "Polymerization", Chazz can send "Fusion Buster" to the Graveyard to negate the effect of "Polymerization" and destroy it.
- Chazz uses "Fusion Buster's" second effect, which allows him to return "Flame Wingman" to Jaden's Fusion Deck and Special Summon "Avian" (1000/1000) and "Burstinatrix" (1200/800) from Jaden's Graveyard in Attack Position.
- Attacks and destroys "Avian" with "Dark Blade the Dragon Knight" (Jaden 1200).
Turn 6: Jaden
- Activates "Fake Hero" to Special Summon "Elemental Hero Neos" (2500/2000).
- Activates "Cross Change", returning "Burstinatrix" to his Deck to Special Summon "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" (900/300) from it.
- Contact Fuses "Neos" and "Grand Mole" to Summon "Elemental Hero Grand Neos" (2500/2000).
- Returns "Dark Blade the Dragon Knight" to Chazz's Fusion Deck via "Grand Neos" effect.
- Attacks directly with "Grand Neos" (Chazz 0).
- Jaden wins.
The following cards appeared in this episode. Cards in italics debuted here.