Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist - Duel 146|
On'nen no Tamashī!!
Soul of Grudge!!
The Undying Grudge!
|Chapter listing||Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist chapter listing|
|Previous||The Thing in the Dark|
Dark Yugi and Dark Bakura continue their duel in the first round of Battle City's quarter-finals. Bakura had allured Yugi to destroy his three Fiend monsters so he can summon "Dark Necrofear," leaving Dark Yugi with no knowledge of "Dark Necrofear's" terrifying abilities.
Featured Duel: Dark Yugi vs Dark Bakura
Turn 8: Dark Yugi
Dark Yugi draws. He Tributes "Baphomet" to Summon "Dark Magician Girl." (2000/1700) Dark Yugi activates his Set Spell Card "Magic Formula," and equips it to "Dark Magician Girl" to increase her ATK by 500. (2000 - 2500 ATK) "Dark Magician Girl" attacks "Dark Necrofear" and destroys it. (Bakura: 450). Since "Dark Necrofear" has been sent to the Graveyard, its effect allows Dark Bakura to target one of Dark Yugi's monsters during each of his turns, and if that monster declares an attack, Dark Bakura will gain Life Points equal to half the ATK of the "possessed" monster, and Dark Yugi will lose the same amount. "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" attacks Bakura's Life Points directly, but Bakura has targeted it with "Dark Necrofear's" effect, resulting in the attack being negated, Dark Yugi losing Life Points equal to half of "Gamma's" ATK (Yugi: 3250) while Bakura gains that amount of Life Points (Bakura: 1200). Since "Dark Necrofear" is in Dark Bakura's Graveyard, he can activate his Set "Destiny Board." During Dark Yugi's End Phase, it spells out a new letter of "DEATH," so it spell out the letter D. After all five letters have been spelled out, Dark Bakura can declare an automatic win.
Turn 9: Dark Bakura
Dark Bakura draws, then he activates Permanent Spell Card "The Dark Door." Dark Yugi is now only allowed to declare one attack per turn. Dark Bakura Normal Summons "Earthbound Spirit" (500/2000) in Defense Position.
Turn 10: Dark Yugi
Dark Yugi draws, then he Normal Summons "Kuriboh" in Defense Position. "Dark Magician Girl" attacks "Earthbound Spirit," but Dark Bakura has targeted her with the effect of "Dark Necrofear," so the attack is negated and Dark Yugi takes damage equal to half the ATK of "Dark Magician Girl." (Yugi: 2000) while Bakura gains the same amount of Life Points. (Bakura: 2450) During the End Phase,"Destiny Board" spells the second letter, E.
The following cards appeared in this chapter. Cards in italics debuted here.
The Undying Grudge! is the 146th chapter of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist. In the Japanese manga it is the 205th chapter of Yu-Gi-Oh!. It was first printed in Japanese in the V Jump magazine. It was reprinted in volume 23 of the Japanese graphic novels and volume 16 of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist graphic novels in English.
- During the Duel, Bakura was still wearing his jacket.
- In the Manga, Dark Magician Girl's breasts was bigger and her cleavage reveal them much, compare to the anime also in the anime the hexagram she wearing was changed to a pentagram. (in fact, those changes in Dark Magician Girl always happened during the whole series).
- In the manga, Bakura didn't played Dark Sanctuary, all the effects of Dark Sanctuary was in fact the effects of Dark Necrofear which activate when it sent to the Graveyard.
- In the manga, when Bakura played Destiny Board a hologram of Dark Necrofear with the ouija board appeared above Bakura, it write the letters of the word Death at each end of Yugi's turns.
- In the manga, Bakura wasn't forced to Sacrifice monster to keep the dark spirit so he didn't sacrificed Earthbound Spirit and it remains for long time in the duel.