|This article contains information about content that has yet to be officially confirmed or released, but has been shown via official means. Some of the information may change upon official release.|
April 6, 2014 —
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V is an upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series, the fourth main spin-off series, which will begin airing in Japan in 2014, following the end of Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL. The series will focus on a new protagonist, Yuya Sakaki. It introduces a new type of Summon called "Pendulum Summon". It is currently unknown whether there will be a Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V manga.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V centers around Yuya Sakaki, as he tries to escape from harsh reality by smiling. But one Duel leads him to make a determination to confront the difficulties and he will get the power of infinite possibilities. The show's main theme is "Take a step forward with courage!!"
The story is set in Maiami City on the coast of Japan. Leo Corporation is run by its president Reiji Akaba. Thanks to the spread of the company's "Solid Vision with mass," "Action Duels" are born in Maiami City and has reached worldwide popularity. Children look up to star-level Pro Duelists, and they learn Summoning and Duel styles at various large and small cram schools, including the Yushu Juku that Yuya attends and the largest such school, Leo Duel School (LDS).
One day, Yuya ends up fighting an exhibition match with the current champion of Pro Duel world…
1) Yugioh Arc-V Official Preview
- tv-tokyo.co.jp Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V official site
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "OCG V-Jump Time". YGOrganization. February 17, 2014. http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-v-jump-time/.
- ↑ http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/34811273.html
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "The Next Yu-Gi-Oh Anime Series is…". http://ygorganization.com/the-next-yu-gi-oh-anime-series-is/.
- ↑ "4K Media debuts Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V at Kidscreen Summit". http://www.ltwmag.com/news/latest_news/4k_media_debuts_yugioh_arcv_at_kidscreen_summit.aspx.
- ↑ Lombardi, Nancy (February 13, 2014). "Jeffrey Katzenberg to Give Licensing Show Keynote". http://www.anbmedia.com/anb-media-news/2014/02/anb-media-news-february-13-2014/.