|Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Episode 132|
Kyōshū!! Kikōtei Waizeru
Violent Assault!! Machine Emperor Wisel
Dawn of the Machines
|Japanese air date||
October 20, 2010
|English air date||
August 20, 2011
|One-point lesson cards|
|Episode listing||Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode listing (season 2)|
|Previous||The Beginning of the End|
|Next||Against All Odds|
"Dawn of the Machines", known as "Violent Assault!! Machine Emperor Wisel" in the Japanese version, is the one-hundred-and-thirty-second episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime. It first aired in Japan on October 20, 2010 and in the United States on August 20, 2011.
What follows is a fierce fight against each other where neither one will give the other an inch. However, after watching Primo use cards that were meant to be for Jakob, Jakob convinces Primo to follow the original strategy.
In the end, when Primo's Life Points are reduced by a massive amount by "Burning Strike", Primo Sets 2 cards without countering (confusing everyone over how he wouldn't counter). Team 5D's notices that their strategy would have something to do "Infinite Aura"; Jack, after getting Yusei's message, tries to destroy it; but Primo goes as far as to disable all his Monsters to protect it, thus losing the Duel. Yusei now has a dark premonition of the future, knowing that there is no way Jack could have won against both Lester and Primo that easily.
Jakob then takes Primo's place, Summoning the final "Meklord Emperor"; "Granel". Their entire strategy becomes clear to everyone when Jakob uses "Speed Spell - Take Over" to get rid of "Infinite Aura" and gain 8000LP, thus giving "Granel" 12000 ATK in total. It easily defeats Jack, and absorbs his "Red Nova Dragon".
Jack Atlas vs. PrimoEdit
Duel continues from the previous episode.
Turn 6: Primo
(Jack's SPC : 5; Primo's SPC : 5)
- Activates "Speed Spell - Lightning Rod", destroying "Wise Core" and activating its effect to summon "Meklord Emperor Wisel" (ATK: 2500), "Wisel Top" (ATK 500), "Wisel Attack" (ATK 1200), "Wisel Guard" (DEF 1200) and "Wisel Carrier" (ATK 800).
- Activates "Machine Emperor Wisel's" effect to absorb "Red Nova Dragon", but Jack activates "Red Nova Dragon's" effect, removing it from play and negating the attack.
Turn 7: Jack Atlas
(Jack's SPC : 6; Primo's SPC : 6)
- "Red Nova Dragon" attacks "Meklord Emperor Wisel", but Primo activates the effect of "Wisel Guard", switching the attack target to it.
- Activates "Burning Strike", giving "Red Nova Dragon" the Piercing Effect. To keep him from losing, Primo activates "Wise G3", sending "Wisel Guard" to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Wisel Guard 3".
- "Wisel Guard 3" is not destroyed because of its effect but "Red Nova Dragon" still inflicts Battle Damage (Primo: 4000 > 500).
- "Infinite Aura" gains 35 more counters (Counters: 40 > 75).
- Primo then activates "Echo Mirror", letting Primo draw a card and if its a monster, it inflicts 300 damage to Jack, multiplied by its Level.
- Primo draws "Wisel Attack 3" and Jack takes 900 damage (Jack: 2000 > 1100). Jack sets a card and ends his turn.
Turn 8: Primo
(Jack's SPC : 7; Primo's SPC : 7)
Turn 9: Jack Atlas
(Jack's SPC : 8; Primo's SPC : 8)
- Jack sets a card and activates "Synchro Sonic" to destroy "Infinite Aura", but Primo activates "Infinity Guard Formation", negating the effects of all the parts in "Meklord Emperor Wisel" to negate "Synchro Sonic".
- "Red Nova Dragon" attacks "Meklord Emperor Wisel Infinity" destroying it (Primo: 500 > 0). Its ability activates, destroying all of Primo's other Monsters.
- "Infinite Aura" gains 5 more counters (Counters: 75 > 80) and Primo activates the effect of "Infinite Prison", sending "Wisel Attack" to the graveyard to set "Wise Core" as a Spell Card. (Mistake: The card discarded was supposed to be Wisel Attack 3.)
Jack wins. Due to the WRGP rules, Jakob takes Primo's place within the duel with 4000 Life Points, and keeps any cards and Speed Counters he had.
Jack Atlas vs. JakobEdit
Turn 10: Jakob
(Jack's SPC : 9; Jakob's SPC : 9)
- Activates Primo's "Explosive Blast", destroying "Grand Core" and inflicting 400 damage to Jack (Jack: 1100 > 700).
- "Grand Core's" effect activates, summoning "Meklord Emperor Granel", "Granel Top" (ATK 500), "Granel Attack" (ATK 1300), "Granel Guard" (DEF 1000) and "Granel Carrier" (ATK 700).
- Activates "Speed Spell - Take Over", targeting "Infinite Aura" and gaining Life Points equal to the number of counters it has x 100 (Jakob: 4000 > 12000) ("Meklord Emperor Granel's" ATK: 4000 > 12000).
- Sets 1 card and "Meklord Emperor Granel" attacks "Red Nova Dragon". Jack activates its effect to remove it from play, but Jakob activates "Granel Top's" effect, negating "Red Nova Dragon's" effect (Jack: 700 > 0).
- As "Red Nova Dragon" is removed from the field "Burning Strike" destroys itself.  Jakob activates "Granel Attack's" effect, having "Meklord Emperor Granel" absorb the destroyed "Red Nova Dragon" ("Meklord Emperor Granel's" ATK: 12000 > 15500. Note: Granel Top was able to negate Jacks monster effects even after it was already removed from the field).
Jakob wins. Due to the WRGP rules, Crow Hogan takes Jack's place within the duel with 4000 Life Points, and keeps any cards and Speed Counters he had.
The following cards appeared in this episode. Cards in italics debuted here.
- In both versions, when Primo used the effect of "Infinite Prison", "Wisel Carrier" was shown instead of "Wise Core".
- In the English version, when Jakob Summons "Granel Top", "Meklord Emperor Granel Infinity" was shown again instead of Granel Top.
- In the English version, when Jack's "Synchro Sonic" resolves, it is shown to be "Infinity Guard Formation".
- In the English version, Jakob calls "Explosive Blast" "Attack Cannon".
- In both versions, when Primo activated the effect of "Infinite Prison" to discard one card from his hand, "Wisel Attack" was shown instead of "Wisel Attack 3".
- In the English version, When Jack returns "Red Nova Dragon" to the field, it shows it Level 10 when it's actually Level 12.
- In the English version when Jakob summoned "Granel Guard", its level was shown to be Level 10 instead of Level 1.
- In the English version, when Jack's Life Points drop to 0, they are first shown to be 600 instead of 700.