|Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Episode 110|
Iriasuteru no Sankōtei
The Three Emperors of Yliaster
Primo's Plan, Part 5
|Japanese air date||
May 19, 2010
|English air date||
June 18, 2011
|Episode listing||Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode listing (season 2)|
|Previous||Primo's Plan, Part 4|
|Next||The Ancient Land - To Nazca|
"Primo's Plan, Part 5" known as "The Three Emperors of Yliaster" in the Japanese is the 110th episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
Against the Meklord Emperor with the seemingly unbreakable iron-clad defenses, the amazing effect of "Shooting Star Dragon" is put to good use. As Yusei activates "Shooting Star Dragon's" effect to reveal the top 5 cards from his Deck, the Mark of the Dragons appear 1 by 1 on Yusei's back. Primo is shocked that Yusei was able to achieve such an impossible task.
When Yusei defeats Primo, Primo screams out that his Meklord Emperor can't be defeated by any human (In the dub he states it couldn't be defeated in general, least of all by Yusei). Primo crashes with his Duel Runner in pieces. His upper torso is ripped away from the machine to reveal that he is an android.
Yusei then approaches where Primo is, but then suddenly something causes Primo, his sword, and his Duel Runner to levitate. In front of Yusei, who just beat Primo, Jakob and Lester appear returning the unconscious Primo and his possessions to their side. They tell Yusei their purpose in this world and about the purpose of the chaos that the WRGP became trapped in. He also announces that he will participate in the WRGP. At the end of Jakob and Lester's explanation, Jakob's own tablet finally appears, the third Meklord Emperor, Grannel.
Featured Duel: Yusei Fudo vs. Primo
- Yusei has just managed to Accel Synchro Summon of "Shooting Star Dragon" and because he did that when Primo activated the effect of "Meklord Emperor Wisel" to equip itself with "Stardust Dragon", the effect of "Meklord Emperor Wisel" is negated as it has lost its original target.
- Activates the effect of "Speed World 2", removing 10 Speed Counters (Primo's SPC 12 → 2) to destroy "Shooting Star Dragon", but Yusei activate the effect of "Shooting Star Dragon", removing it from play until the End Phase and allowing Yusei to negate one attack Primo makes. Unable to attack with "Meklord Emperor Wisel", Primo ends his turn.
- On the End Phase, "Shooting Star Dragon" returns to the field (3300/2500) in Attack Position.
(Primo's SPC: 3; Yusei's SPC: 4)
- Yusei draws.
- Yusei's hand contains "Turret Warrior", "Speed Spell - Angel Baton", and "Sonic Chick".
- Yusei activates the effect of "Shooting Star Dragon" to check the top five Cards of his Deck. For each Tuner Monster that Yusei picks up, "Shooting Star Dragon" will gain that many attacks. He picks up 5 Tuners (Nitro Synchron, Junk Synchron, Effect Veiler, Debris Dragon & Hyper Synchron), so "Shooting Star Dragon" can attack 5 times.
- "Shooting Star Dragon" attacks "Meklord Emperor Wisel", but Primo uses "Skiel Carrier 5's" Effect to negate the Attack.
- "Shooting Star Dragon" attacks "Meklord Emperor Wisel", but Primo uses "Wisel Guard 3's" Effect to redirect the Attack to it instead. Due to the other effect of "Wisel Guard 3", it is not destroyed by the attack.
- "Shooting Star Dragon" attacks and destroys "Wisel Guard 3" as its destruction prevention effect had already been used once this turn.
- "Shooting Star Dragon" attacks and destroys "Wisel Attack 3" (Primo 1800 → 100).
- "Shooting Star Dragon" attacks and destroys "Skiel Carrier 5" (Primo 100 → 0).
Differences in adaptations
- In the German version, the parts where Primo's body is torn from his Runner and where his body skids down the road are cut out, showing him being flung from the Runner and Yusei then approaching him. In the English version, this scene is also cut out entirely. The pan-across shot of his legless torso is also changed into a stillshot of his upper half.
- The song Clear Mind is still replaced with the standard music in the US version.
- The part where Sherry is punched by Jakob and her helmet flies off is cut.
- The part where Sherry is in Jakob's grip, and has her body wrapped around his arm, trying to get free, as he raises his arm. Her cleavage in a second is not edited in the dub.
- The part where Sherry frees herself from Jakob's grip, and the part where Jakob rips some of her clothing, revealing her cleavage is cut, leaving questions on how she freed herself in the dub (unless the viewer has seen the original version).
- The symbol on Elsworth's parachute isn't edited in the dub to match the first letter of his English dub name. (M for Mizoguchi in the original version).
- Primo being levitated as Lester cuts open a portal is cut.
- In the dub, Yusei doesn't announce the names of the cards he draws; all he says is some form of "Yes! It's a tuner" after drawing each of the five cards.
- In the English adaptation, Jakob's explanation of his plan of controlling the world's events are very obviously evil, and for Yliaster's own ends. However, in the original version, Jakob says they are agents of God.
- Instead of saying he is sub leader, the English version has Lester claim that he is co leader. He also mentions Primo is the number one junior lackey in the original, but the English version omits that and he instead states that Yusei, Jack, and Crow already know who Primo is now at this point.
- In the original, Lester was talking to Primo when he was taking away Primo's Deck and stating what he is going to do with it. In the dub, Lester explains to Yusei what Primo did with his cards and what he is going to do with Primo's Deck.
The following cards appeared in this episode. Cards in italics debuted here.