Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer|
|English|| * Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D'S Duel Transer
|Romaji||Yūgiō Faibu Dīzu Dyueru Toransa|
|Japanese translated||Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer|
|Release date(s)||April 21, 2011|
|Ratings||E For Everyone|
- The game features 4523 cards, including cards up to the OCG Starstrike Blast, Duel Terminal - Raid of the Inverz!!, Structure Deck: Dragunity Drive, and Extra Pack Volume 3.
- Wi-Fi allows players to play against people from around the world.
- Wi-Fi allows players to download the current Forbidden/Banned List.
- Gamers are thrown into the Duel of Legend Cup and pitted against 20 characters from the series; some exclusive to the game.
- The game uses a hexagonal map.
- The game uses quite a few names from Norse Mythology.
- Konami Pack features cards based on other Konami games, such as Gradius and Ganbare Goemon (similar to the Midday/High Noon Constellation pack from the Tag Force series).
Starter Deck Contents
Within the game, the player can choose to play as a male or female character, thus determining their starter Deck:
- "Future Visions" removes from play Synchro Summons if you haven't Normal Summoned that turn, which does not happen in the game normally.
- "The Lady in Wight" also protects your opponent's level 3 or lower monster cards.
On the island, the player battles the Duelist Corps, whose identity and motive are revealed as the game goes on.
After the player clears the Story Mode, he can continue playing through an alternative story featuring new maps and Transcenders with very powerful Decks. Clearing this alternative Story Mode, new characters can be unlocked at the Free Duel Mode, such as Sherry LeBlanc, Bruno, Lester, Primo and Jakob.
The game includes characters from the anime and characters exclusive to the game.
Anime original characters include: Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Crow Hogan, Akiza Izinski, Luna, Leo, Carly Carmine, Kalin Kessler, Devack, Roman Goodwin, Misty Tredwell, Lazar, Hunter Pace, Greiger,Mr. Armstrong, Randsborg, Bolt Tanner, Tenzen Yanagi, Blister, Rally Dawson, Rex Goodwin, Nervin, Tank, Sherry LeBlanc, Bruno, Rathie, Lester, Primo, Jakob, Andore, Breo, Jean, Elsworth, Lawton
Sherry LeBlanc: Clear Niflheimr floor 2
Bruno Borreli: Clear Niflheimr floor 4
Lester: Clear Niflheimr floor 6
Lawton: Clear Niflheimr floor 8
Elsworth: Clear Niflheimr floor 10
Andore: Clear Niflheimr floor 12
Breo: Clear Niflheimr floor 14
Jean: Clear Niflheimr floor 16
Primo: Clear Niflheimr floor 18
Jakob: Clear Niflheimr floor 20
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami.com Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer
- ↑ konami-europe.com Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Master of the Cards
- ↑ V Jump scan
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 50: "Mark of the Monkey, Part 4"
- Konami.com Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer, Duel Scanner Compatible Card List