|Yu-Gi-Oh! - Episode 115|
Muteki Dekki Masutā Kiseki no Hakobune
Invincible Deck Master - Miraculous Ark
Brothers in Arms, Part 2
|Japanese air date||
July 23, 2002
|English air date||
February 14, 2004
|Episode listing||Yu-Gi-Oh! episode listing (season 3)|
|Previous||Brothers in Arms, Part 1|
|Next||Brothers in Arms, Part 3|
Featured Duel: Seto Kaiba vs. Noah Kaiba, Part 2Edit
Turn 6: Noah
- After revealing his Deck Master to be "Shinato's Ark", Noah activates its special Deck Master ability: adding all the monsters sent to the graveyard to itself.
Turn 7: Seto
- Summons "Spear Dragon" (1900/0) and attacks Noah directly.
- Noah activates his Deck Master's ability, Special Summoning "Vampire Lord" (2000/1500) on his side of the field in Defense Position to block the attack.
- "Vampire Lord" is destroyed and returns into Noah's "Shinato's Ark". Thanks to "Spear Dragon's" special ability, it inflicts damage to Noah despite his Defense Position monster (Noah: 3200 → 2800).
- "Spear Dragon's" secondary effect switches it to Defense Position after an attack.
Turn 8: Noah
- Summons "Giant Rex" (2000/1200) and attacks Seto's "Spear Dragon".
- "Spear Dragon" is destroyed and goes into Noah's "Shinato's Ark".
Turn 9: Seto
- Activates "Pot of Greed".
- Activates his Deck Master's special ability: "Kaiser Sea Horse" allows him to summon a LIGHT monster with one less tribute. He chooses "Different Dimension Dragon" (1400/1500) in Defense Position.
(NOTE: In the real game, "Different Dimension Dragon" has 1200 ATK)
- Sets three cards.
Turn 10: Noah
- Activates Magic Card "Deepest Impact", destroying all monsters on the field and halving both players' Life Points (Noah: 2800 → 1400) (Seto: 1400 → 700).
- "Giant Rex" goes into Noah's "Shinato's Ark".
- "Different Dimension Dragon" cannot be destroyed by the effects of Magic or Trap Cards that don't have a specific target, so it remains on the field.
- Noah activates Magic Card "Ice Age Panic" to summon "Last Tusk Mammoth" (800/1200), and uses it to attack "Different Dimension Dragon".
- Seto activates Trap Card "Ring of Destruction" to destroy "Last Tusk Mammoth", then plays Magic Card "Ring of Defense" to prevent the damage of "Ring of Destruction" to his Life Points. (Noah: 1400 → 600).
Turn 11: Seto
- Switches "Different Dimension Dragon" to Attack Position.
- Discards "Thunder Dragon" from his hand, activating its effect and adding two "Thunder Dragons" from his Deck to his hand, which he then fuses with Magic Card "Polymerization" to form "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon" (2800/2100).
- All three of Kaiba's "Thunder Dragons" go into Noah's "Shinato's Ark".
- Activates Magic Card "Quick Attack", allowing "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon" to attack this turn (NOTE: In real life this is not necessary, but this Duel follows the Battle City Rules).
- Noah activates "Shinato's Ark", Special Summoning its stored monsters "Giant Soldier of Stone" (1300/2000) and "Giant Rex" (2000/1200), both in Defense Position.
- Seto activates Continuous Trap Card "Dragon's Rage", which allows his Dragon-Type monsters to inflict damage to Noah's Life Points, provided their ATK is higher that the defending monster's DEF.
- Attacks "Giant Rex" with "Different Dimension Dragon" (Noah: 600 → 400).
- Attacks "Giant Soldier of Stone" with "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon", intending to defeat Noah.
(NOTE: In the real game, "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon" is a Thunder-Type monster, not Dragon-Type)
Noah uses a brain-washed Mokuba as a shield to protect himself. Seto has to choose whether to continue his attack and hurt Mokuba, or stop the attack, possibly lose the Duel, and lose control of Kaiba Corporation.
Differences in adaptationsEdit
- Cut is a shot of "Giant Rex" biting "Spear Dragon" and shaking it by its neck.
- When Noah says he will become a superhuman in the Japanese version, he is naked whilst in the dub he has been given clothing to wear.
- Also cut is Noah stroking Mokuba's face as he says "Mokuba is my brother" when he uses Mokuba as a shield against "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon".
The following cards appeared in this episode. Cards in italics debuted here.