|Yu-Gi-Oh! - Episode 100|
Kyōfu no Saisei Konbo
Dreadful Regeneration Combo
Isolated in Cyber Space, Part 2
|Japanese air date||
March 26, 2002
|English air date||
November 8, 2003
|Episode listing||Yu-Gi-Oh! episode listing (season 3)|
|Previous||Isolated in Cyber Space, Part 1|
|Next||Isolated In Cyber Space, Part 3|
- Yami Yugi continues in his duel with Gansley. Gansley appears to have a strong advantage.
- Noah shows Kaiba and Mokuba a projection of their lives at the orphanage. He does this in an attempt to emotionally weaken them.
- They watch the day that Kaiba challenged Gozaburo to chess and won. Gozaburo had agreed to adopt the brothers if he lost. Present day Mokuba complains about Kaiba's change in attitude after that day and nearly falls into a bottomless pit after opening another virtual door.
- Tristan and Duke escape the hallway by destroying the walls with axes. Outside they find Serenity being chased by a Mad Sword Beast and the pair rescue her.
Featured Duel: Yami Yugi vs. Gansley, Part 2
Turn 4: Yami
"Obnoxious Celtic Guardian" attacks Gansley directly (Gansley 4000 → 2600). Because Gansley received at least 1000 points of Battle Damage, he Special Summons "Ruklamba the Spirit King" (1000/2000) in Attack Position via its own effect.
Turn 5: Gansley
Gansley draws "Yowie" and subsequently Normal Summons it (500/500) in Attack Position. Since "Yowie" was Normal Summoned, its effect activates, forcing Yami Yugi to skip his next Draw Phase. Gansley then activates "Premature Burial" to pay 800 Life Points (Gansley 2600 → 1800) and Special Summon "Ipiria" (500/500) from the Graveyard in Attack Position and equip it with "Premature Burial".
Turn 6: Yami
Due to "Yowie's" effect, Yami Yugi skips his Draw Phase. "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian" attacks "Ipiria", but Gansley activates his Deck Master Ability, Tributing "Ipiria" and "Yowie" to negate the attack and inflict damage to Yami Yugi equal to "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian's" ATK (Yami 1900 → 500). Gansley then activates the effect of "Ruklamba the Spirit King", Tributing it to Special Summon "Wall of Illusion" (1000/1850) and another "Ruklamba the Spirit King" (1000/2000) from his hand in Attack Position as both summoned monsters' ATK are at most 2000. Gansley's hand contains "Ashingray", "Melchid the Four-Face Beast", and "Ruklamba the Spirit King".
Differences In Adaptations
- "Premature Burial's" been given a redesign in the dub to smudge out the cross and the face of the buried person.
- In the Japanese, the scene shifts to the sky as Yami continues to scream when "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian's" attack is reflected back.
- Cut from the dub are images of other happy children in the playground with their parents when Kaiba and Mokuba see their past, and they have cut another image of the empty playground being replaced by Mokuba sitting alone on a swing.
The following cards appeared in this episode. Cards in italics debuted here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 This card can be seen in Gansley's hand.
- ↑ A third copy of this card can be seen in Gansley's hand.