Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reason for Challenge
After failing to get his hands on a limited-edition G-Shock, Shoutarou steals Honda's watch. Yugi then notices that Shoutarou has Honda's G-Shock and tries to get it back, only to be beaten by Shoutarou. Yami Yugi then appears and challenges Shoutarou to a Shadow Game.
- The game will be played using Honda's G-Shock.
- A cuckoo bird will pop out with the G-Shock in stopwatch mode, and the stopwatch running.
- The player who stops the clock closest to 10 seconds wins.
- If the time exceeds 10 seconds the bird will take the watch away, and a pendulum swigns down at exactly 10 seconds, which will hit the player if they don't retreat fast enough.
- If Shoutarou wins he can claim ownership of the watch.
- If Yugi wins the watch is returned to Honda.
- Shoutarou goes first and stops the watch at 00:09.35.
- Shoutarou notices that a pendulum swings down at 10 seconds.
- Yugi stops the watch at 00:09.95.
- Shoutarou wants another round, and Yugi agrees. Shoutarou deduces that Yugi's position gives him advantage by letting him dodge the pendulum quicker, so he asks to switches places this time.
- Shoutarou realizes the pendulum is coming from the wrong side as last time. Thinking about it makes him unable to retreat in time to dodge the pendulum.
- Shoutarou's hand is broken by the pendulum, thus he loses.
- Yugi takes the watch back, but Shoutarou refuses to let it go. Shoutarou is then subjected to a Penalty Game.
Shoutarou's features start to become watch-like, with his watches melding with his arm, his injured hand revealing gears found in a clock, and his eye even resembling a clock's face.