Reason for Challenge
After failing to get his hands on a limited-edition G-Shock, Shoutarou steals Honda's watch. Yugi then notices that Shoutarou has Honda's G-Shock and tries to get it back, only to be beaten by Shoutarou. Yami Yugi then appears and challenges Shoutarou to a Shadow Game.
- The game will be played using Honda's G-Shock.
- A cuckoo bird will pop out with the G-Shock in stopwatch mode, and the stopwatch running.
- The player who stops the clock closest to 10 seconds wins.
- If the time exceeds 10 seconds the bird will take the watch away, and a pendulum swigns down at exactly 10 seconds, which will hit the player if they don't retreat fast enough.
- If Shoutarou wins he can claim ownership of the watch.
- If Yugi wins the watch is returned to Honda.
- Shoutarou goes first and stops the watch at 00:09.35.
- Shoutarou notices that a pendulum swings down at 10 seconds.
- Yugi stops the watch at 00:09.95.
- Shoutarou wants another round, and Yugi agrees. Shoutarou deduces that Yugi's position gives him advantage by letting him dodge the pendulum quicker, so he asks to switches places this time.
- Shoutarou realizes the pendulum is coming from the wrong side as last time. Thinking about it makes him unable to retreat in time to dodge the pendulum.
- Shoutarou's hand is broken by the pendulum, thus he loses.
- Yugi takes the watch back, but Shoutarou refuses to let it go. Shoutarou is then subjected to a Penalty Game.
Shoutarou's features start to become watch-like, with his watches melding with his arm, his injured hand revealing gears found in a clock, and his eye even resembling a clock's face.