Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reason for Challenge
During a visit to an amusement park, Anzu is trapped in a car on a ferris wheel when an evacuation takes place. The bomber plays a "game" with the cops, with the people's lives at stake. Yami Yugi decides to take on the bomber's "game" in the cops' place.
- The player may release a colored balloon. A ferris wheel car will be detonated depending on the balloon's color.
- If the player finds the color that corresponds to Anzu's car (#3), Anzu survives, but all the other bombs will be detonated.
- If the player cannot find the color within 15 minutes, gets the wrong answer, or detonates a car with a passenger, then Anzu's car is detonated.
- A white balloon is released and car #1 is detonated.
- Yugi asks a staff member and discovers that the cars are all identical, aside from their number.
- Yugi releases a yellow balloon. Car #10 is detonated.
- Yugi releases a pink balloon. Car #4 is detonated.
- Yugi realizes that the colors may correspond to the locations of the numbers on a clock. He checks the amusement park's flower clock, and answers the color to car #3: blue.
- The bomber wants to end the game, but Yugi continues with another game.
- This time, Yugi specifies the bomb's location and the bomber must guess where it is.
- Yugi releases a white balloon. As it is already in the afternoon, car #13 (1pm = 1300 hrs on the 24 hour clock) is to be detonated.
- Yugi concludes that the bomber is in car #13, but the bomber decides to detonate Anzu's car instead. Yugi then subjects the bomber to a Penalty Game.
A bomb appears in the bomber's car, #13. In a desperate attempt to save himself, the bomber jumps out of the car. Shortly afterwards, he is arrested.