|Complete Deck Lists by Type|
|A-C • D-F • G-J • K-O • P-S • T-V • W-Z|
- You must have one banished "Voltic" and one on the field. Ideally, Voltic should be the only monster on the field.
- Activate "Des Counterblow" and "Macro Cosmos"/"Dimensional Fissure".
- Attack directly with "Voltic", and activate his effect to Special Summon the removed "Voltic". The one that just attacked will be banished by "Des Counterblow's" effect.
- Attack directly with the second "Voltic" and so on until your opponent's Life Points hit 0.
In case your opponent controls "Imperial Iron Wall" or any other card that would prevent this from working, use "Judgment of Thunder", "R - Righteous Justice" or any other Spell and Trap removal card to destroy it/them. If "Macro Cosmos"/"Dimensional Fissure" and "Des Counterblow" are already active, "Cold Wave" can protect "Voltic".
Another variant of this OTK is to instead use "Begone, Knave!" and "Degenerate Circuit". The only difference is that "Voltic" will be returned to the hand and subsequently removed by "Degenerate Circuit"
- Elemental Hero Voltic
- Elemental Hero Stratos
- Elemental Hero Captain Gold
- Bazoo the Soul-Eater
- Phantom of Chaos
- Cold Wave
- Recycling Batteries
- E - Emergency Call
- R - Righteous Justice
- Lightning Vortex
- Soul Release
- D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation
- Dimensional Fissure