RE: February 2016
Looking at the article you provided, I guess I did jump the gun with the February 2016 Lists. (I was wondering why they didn't move "Dark Magician of Chaos" to Limited, at least.) But is it alright if I ask what you mean by "brainstorming"? --Yes, it's PSYCHID! He talks! He does stuff! 03:24, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, I see. Now that you've mentioned it, should there be a section in the "Forbidden/Limited" template that would include a section for adjusted lists (assuming this would only be exclusive to the TCG)? --Yes, it's PSYCHID! He talks! He does stuff! 04:09, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
Special Edition Prefixes
Hey there, UltiK (yeah, "UltimateKuriboh" is too big, hope you don't mind).
The prefixes for Special Editions on the TCG Set Prefixes page and on the Special Edition page are not in agreement (example: SHSP-SE vs. SHSP-ENSE, respectively). I'm aware the EN part is for the English language, so shouldn't "SHSP-SE" be the correct one (the same applying to the other sets)? Pendulum (talk • contribs) 13:10, February 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Okey dokey. I'll correct the page and tag the wrong ones for deletion. Pendulum (talk • contribs) 19:36, February 6, 2016 (UTC)
(RE:New Episode pages)
Why did you delete my pages about Arc-V? They have been confirmed by official leaks, where do you think I got this information from then? —This unsigned comment was made by YuGi Mon Cards (talk • contribs) 07:41, February 7, 2016 (UTC)
About episode 47, in the upcoming episodes that whenever someone would interrupt a duel , they would still get the 2000 LP penalty even though the Arc League championship is over. So it can be said that Yugo not getting the 2000 LP penalty could be an error.
I took your advice and made an "Adjusted Lists" section on the "Forbidden/Limited Lists" template. The question is, should I still change the affected cards' statuses, since tomorrow's February 8? And while I'm at it, should I also add older Lists that had to be "adjusted", i.e. the ones for May 2008? Please respond! --Yes, it's PSYCHID! He talks! He does stuff! 15:04, February 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Oops; I accidentally changed the statuses already (by that, I meant I did it on the "Forbidden", "Limited", "Semi-Limited" and "Unlimited" pages). You are more than welcome to revert my edits. --Yes, it's PSYCHID! He talks! He does stuff! 03:30, February 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Wait, so I shouldn't have changed the status in each card? I only read this now.
- But why not? It still affects most of the tournaments. Especially official ones, right? The stores have the right to choose if they wish to use it or not. But aren't the stores always free to use a specific custom list? The same applies if you're playing with your friends at home, you can agree to use certain cards that are not allowed or limit cards.
- So, if it affects official tournaments, how can we provide info at the card page that the card is Limited/Forbidden, but only for certain/most and not all events? Pendulum (talk • contribs) 12:02, February 8, 2016 (UTC)
Special Editions Box Names
Sorry to bother you again, man. You're probably sick of me now. Could you tell me if this is named correctly? Or should it be "GLAS-PromoFR"? Because this one follows that pattern I suggest, and is not named "NECHS-PromoDE". I'm asking because I wanted to re-upload it (and some other stuff) as ".png". Yes, I know I'll have to check the WhatLinksHere page to see where all the instances are used, etc., don't worry. Pendulum (talk • contribs) 21:37, February 7, 2016 (UTC)
- So should these (like GLAS' one) be changed? If so, how should it be handled? Should I upload a new one with the name, in the GLAS' particular case, of "GLAS-PromoFR.png", and tag the existing ones for deletion? Pendulum (talk • contribs) 21:57, February 7, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry, but I needed a sort of placeholder for the real decks. Bear with it a while longer, I'm doing an anime run of every duelist from GX. Viper's deck will be next after I get the cards for it. Thing is, Viper must have taken lessons from Misty cause I say Reptillianne's Naga and Scylla in them. Anyway, stay in touch, I'll be back.
(Official Episode Release)
http://xyz-speedroid-cannon.tumblr.com/post/138912708306/scan-that-100-confirms-the-spoilers-for-arc-v?is_related_post=1 this is the official release of the episodesSakaki judai (talk • contribs) 17:19, February 8, 2016 (UTC)