Will you be returning to any of the chats on Skype? The other wiki guys and I are aware that you're still editing, but it would be good to hear directly from you again. =) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 23:31, September 20, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Kuriboh i got your message does this mean i can post a picture from the wiki on my page or what are the circumstances? Can i upload the pic from that cards database on this wiki? Zenith SR.71 (talk • contribs) 15:25, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
5D's Mega Pack
Sorry... Damn I feel like an ass. Did I use the wrong table format, or are the lists kept on entirely seperate pages now? (Not being sarcastic, but honestly asking). Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 21:43, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. I'll be sure to check up on that in the future. Thanks for explaining. Sanokal K-T (talk • contribs) 22:09, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
I left a message on your user page? D: I don't know how I could've made that mistake. I haven't seen you in a long time. You still come on DN? Philiosophical-Psychological Informist Togekiss (talk • contribs) 15:48, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
I'm not sure how I'd do that, though. The article now is pretty much a list of Senses. Maybe I add a slide gallery with pictures of the listed Senses by the end of the article? LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 22:08, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
There be a user by "NewRuler" going around adding bogus archetypes and archrelated stuff to cards such as Curry Pot and Soul Hunter. Could you deal with him please? --DysonSlinky (talk • contribs) 23:26, October 18, 2014 (UTC)
Black Rose Dragon
Would overwriting the current image file to this one be okay? I'm mostly just going for a clearer picture so the effects could also be read on the card. ShikiKira (talk • contribs) 05:49, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
Also, I don't see any difference in between the effects that were written on the infobox and the picture I had replace the current one. Both say the exact same thing except the one that the page got reverted to is extremely blurry. ShikiKira (talk • contribs) 05:54, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
but it is not wealth it has to do something with chechire cats and chechirization and if you breath there are swings and we are at pendulum now and behind it is nothing
Random change to the site layout?
- For example, whenever I view a card page, the entire format is different. The card image is almost halfway down the page, and every drop down (show/hide) menu is displayed without the color or border. The table of links at the bottom of the page has no coloring or border either.
- This is caused by site CSS failing to load, and is a problem with Wikia. I'm not sure how much we can do to fix it here, but you should be able to make individual pages display normally by reloading them (this may take multiple reloads). As long as the lack of styling doesn't bother you too much, and it doesn't interfere with any actual functionality (it shouldn't), I would recommend just trying to ignore it for now and use the reload trick in any case where you need the properly styled page for whatever reason. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 03:59, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
marik TCG structure deck card set doesnt appear
Hi there :) I happened to look at the marik TCG structure deck and the card set wasnt there it gives everyone an empty link, instead of http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Card_Lists:Structure_Deck:_Marik_%28TCG-EN%29 also all the links in the "Lists" section are broken I would fix this myself but didnt really found out a way SSCooler (talk • contribs) 04:00, November 10, 2014 (UTC)
wanted to post that to Golden Key as well
RE: OCG-TCG card image
Sacred Beasts and Dark Armed Dragon
Hamon and Uria can both make use of their effects and what's wrong with Dark Armed Dragon? You could have 10 DARK monsters in the Grave to use its effect with.--MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 13:54, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
SDDC-EN013 unlimited picture
Hey there :) I'm not quite sure I'm following what you're saying, I didn't just uploaded a page with nothing in it I uploaded the unlimited SDDC-EN013 picture ( http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:RedEyesDarknessMetalDragon-SDDC-EN-C-UE.png ) I don't know why the change page you showed me didn't show itSSCooler (talk • contribs) 11:32, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
RE:Adding to queue
If you don't know if this has happened to me yet or not, I'll explain that today appeared the following message, like this: "The file "SanganPMT-SP-R-1E.jpg" was unable to be moved to "Sangan-PMT-SP-R-1E.jpg" for reason: unknownerror. "Sangan-PMT-SP-R-1E.jpg" has been removed from the queue." IgorThunderMaster (talk • contribs) 03:30, November 23, 2014 (UTC)
In the case of adding "/Effect" and "/Flip" and such, I'd argue that this constitutes a global change that really belongs more on the card layout article than scattered across hundreds of individual errata articles repeated over and over. It takes up a lot of unnecessary space. That's what the card layout article is for; what do you think? Blueapple128 (talk • contribs) 23:02, November 24, 2014 (UTC)
- This is no different from how we note the Magic --> Spell change on Card Errata pages, as well as on Spell Card (or at least, it should be there; I haven't checked so it may not be). These changes should be noted both on each affected card's Errata page and on the relevant terminology pages. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 04:02, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
The Duelist Genesis Japanese cards list
Catching up with some of your inquiries
SALUTATIONS, ULTIMATEKURIBOH!!! How are you? And Happy Thanksgiving if you observe the holiday! =J
Listen, I apologize--I haven't spoken with you in a long time--going back 2 school to 2 learn new things (networking go figure) has really gotten me to do things on this Wikia much quicker than I usually do but after GoldenKey had a few words with me a a week or two ago, I told myself okay--I NEED to cease being oh-so overly aggressive with wanting to literally fill everything around this Wikia! I'm also well aware of the fact that I've probably LONG missed the following luxury liner(s) here, but I wanted to respond to some of your inquiries from the past few months:
I fixed it--I beleive that the track in question was simply an erroneous link. Was quite some time ago but I do recall fixing the faux link.
Got 'em offa TrollandToad. Btw, these UE galleries as a whole are THE thing that I think it's best that I relax with. Truth be told, imma guy who likes to "complete" things (and often times with utmost haste) but to be honest if you ask me, UE galleries are just icing(s) on the cake--they're nice to have BUT you don't need 'em to have a good cake. The "icing-less good cake" are the 1E card galleries and as long as we have them (namely the Japanese and English ones, as they seem more mainstream,) we're good! There's plenty of other clouds to look for in the sky, which leads me to...
III. VG Images?
Wow, I'm (digitally) flattered that you came to me asking something like this (Guess I AM making a difference here after all!) Hence forth, let's do this BUT ONLY IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!! C= lol jk!
In seriousness though, REALLY like this idea--heck, I mean I don't think similar Wikias like this one have anything like this. I would LOVE to try to determine if I can video game soundtracks/scores on this Wikia, except I gots many a predicaments that make the odds of (at least me) doing this slim:
1) I don't have any hardware/software to "record" and then save the tracks in digital format, let alone any YGO games to do such in the first place. And let's not even begin to contemplate about the Japanese-exclusive said interactive media
2) If these tracks have names (in the vein of say, the anime Sound Duel compositions,) well just great, 'cuz we gots no idea as to what the hey they're called.
3) Volunteering users as Tribute (see what I did there?) to help out in this seems to be a high and mighty feat in itself, as not only could they have other issues to attend to or go for more "below-the-belt" reasons not to give this a shot but even for those who would want to do this, numbers 1 and 2 may also apply to them too.
As a whole, while this seems like a strenuous venture, I think it seems feasible. In fact for starters, I have here two links; this first one is a link to one user's video of a track from the WC 2004 game--there are a few more on it too.
This second link is to DVDVideoSoft's official site. Their Free Studio suite is what I have used for the Sound Duel compositions (particularly the Audio Converter,) albeit there are MANY other cool multimedia tools on here too! =j
Lemme know if you have any questions/comments or if there's anything else you wanna pass on to me. This is great stuff here for another major edition to this Wikia (IF it can be met and implemented!) =J --I IS AN ESTABLISHER OF (RE)MARKS OF EXCELLENCE!! (talk • contribs) 13:27, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
Re:on the Toon monster issue
I don't want to be rude, but dude, would you just stop bossing around unreasonably? LCJW? Seriously? Did you check the latest "Toon Gemini Elf" from Battle Pack 3? It's way LATER than LCJW, it uses the LATEST card layout, and the term formatting IS changed. For your information, term formatting gets more consistent: all secondary types follow this pattern: "<A> monster", with the "monster" part IS UNcapitalized as such; and we now only follow this new pattern, "<A> Material", which means the "Monster" part is now dropped.Take Fumikô (バカアキ) (talk) 16:21, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
- It wouldn't have bothered me if you had just come over and ask for proof. Nah, you didn't. Instead, you just claimed what you knew, or what you thought you knew, without a convincing proof, and said that it wouldn't matter if the thing is right if YOU don't know it is right, and that you'd just deny it if YOU don't know that it is right. And fyi, I don't do edits for no reason, and I don't do summary if the information is printed out on the cards and all you need to do is just look at it. Why didn't you use those freaking 24 hours to keep digging?Take Fumikô (バカアキ) (talk) 03:14, December 11, 2014 (UTC)
Issue regarding Tips
I got in conflict with another contributor and would like to know if it is valid to state something relatively obvious on the Tips Page of a card. For example, is it valid to state “Synchro summon this card using -this-, -this- and -this- “Yang Zing” monsters, in order to give it -this-, -this- and -this- additional effects”. I mean, those inherent effects of the YZ are obvious and it is implicit that when you Synchro Summon a monster in a Yang Zing deck, that monster will gain those effects; for me, pointing this out is as obvious and unnecessary as (talking about Kuriboh) “When your opponent declare a direct attack, discard this card in order to neutralize the battle damage you would have taken from that battle”.
Am I correct?
Number C39: Utopia Ray V page isn't working
Hi there :) A few days ago I entered this page and it showed only "The Croatian and Greek names given are not official. Template:CardTable2", so I tried to republish it a few times and my browser went time out.. I tried it again today and it still doesn't work... Just wanted to let you knowSSCooler (talk • contribs) 15:09, December 22, 2014 (UTC)