- The rulings on the pages are Correct, Official, and are Sourced.
- Editing the rulings to suit your own needs and removing correctly sourced rulings is a form of vandalism. It will be in your best interest to not do it again. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 06:25, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
I wasn't editing the rulings to suit my own needs. I was providing Sources for my information. In fact i would like to know what rulings i "Vandalized". Not to mention half of the rulings on here don't even have proper sources. Stevemagegod (talk • contribs) 16:45, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Lets pick out one of each type (for the record, every one of your ruling edits have been reverted by someone)
- No source.
- No source and wrong.
- replaced a sourced ruling with your own.
- removed multiple sourced rulings.
- replaced sourced ruling with something incorrect.
- add unofficial rulings
- add unofficial rulings, added unnecessary stuff everywhere.
- If you're saying that half the rulings here don't have a source, then you are clearly not reading and are ignoring them. See Card Rulings talk:Light-Imprisoning Mirror.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 03:31, November 14, 2012 (UTC)
Being a Psychic Duelist doesn't make Akiza's dragon (or her other monsters) a Spirit partner. As for Jack, you didn't put any reference/episode or examples of how it is a Spirit partner (We've only seen Ancient Fairy Dragon, Kuribon, Sunlight unicorn, Stardust Dragon and Powertool Dragon ever display signs of being spirit partners). Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 02:48, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Dude i just finished watching the entire Yu-Gi-Oh Series online. Believe me when i say it is his Spirit Partner. By definition the Signer Dragons are Spirit Partners. Ancient Fairy Dragon was present along side Black Rose Dragon, Stardust Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, and Black Winged Dragon when they fought the Earthbound Immortals. Ancient Fairy Dragon is Luna's Spirit Partner which logic dictates that the other Signer Dragons are Team 5d's Spirit partners as well.Stevemagegod (talk • contribs) 03:40, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
Just because they fought the Earthbound Gods does not mean they are all Spirit partners (that's speculation, we only list which ones that have shown Signs of being an actuall Spirit partner). Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 04:15, November 6, 2012 (UTC)