Re: Anime Cards
When I clicked to create the page, it said it was previously deleted, and your name was linked to it. Another person's name was also linked, but yours was first so I just went for that. LordSchmee (talk • contribs) 19:59, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
Re: List of unseen cards
You should probably ask at the community discussion forum to see how well other editors agree or disagree with the merges. You could ask on the cards' talk pages either, but the forum is more likely to get a response. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:12, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
=/ Revise Dragon
Why delete the page? I've seen the manga scans and it is exactly as it was =/
Hey! Yeah... Lots of work, I've been really busy lately. But I will help a lot when the WC11 game comes out, maybe sooner, but it's certain I'll help around that time. See ya Lon3wolf (talk • contribs) 01:29, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
Were you suggesting before that Nitemare might be the true form rather than DarkNite? I think that might have been right. A lot of Japanese sites are calling DarkNite "カード魔神" (Card Majin) and Nitemare "カード魔神・真の姿" (Card Majin - True form). -- Deltaneos (talk) 14:56, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
my image of "this booster dont have image"
Hello, why you delete my image "this booster dont have image"? Maybe i must erase the image's place instead?
GX manga card images
Your userpage says you specialize in monster images. I uploaded Japanese manga images for LADD and WK a while back, but they aren't really cropped that well (oddly, I had a hard time finding scans of chapters where the whole card is shown clearly). Do you think you could find better images? I usually wouldn't care that much (if my recent uploads are any evidence), but those card images end up a on a lot of pages when I do chapter card galleries, and they look sort of out of place. Thanks for any response. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:13, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
I have received a copy of WC11, and I've found some differences in card names. Card names in WC10 were the official TCG card names as well, so I guess same thing happens with this one. Would you mind moving some cards or letting me do it? Examples:
- Steelswarm Caucstag --> Steelswarm Caucastag
- Steelswarm Sentry --> Steelswarm Sentinel
- Gishki Ariel --> Gishki Erial
Are you trying to access from Wikia's gateway (irc.wikia.com)? That has been blocked by Freenode, so you'll either need to use webchat.freenode.net (which is currently down) or a desktop client, like mIRC or Chatzilla. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:16, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
Re: D-Wheel names
I was leaving this message for III just as I got your message. I saw the Janime forum and I trust it. I'm just seeing if we can get some more solid proof to include in the articles, not that we'll have many people doubting the names. 'Also asked III about Bruno's name being Johnny, since that's something readers will want more proof for. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:56, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Some things I wanted to ask you about
I don't like them having articles either. I suggested their deletion here before. Some unofficial stuff that's very popular is notable. e.g. Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. Unofficial stuff that very few people know about isn't. e.g. a certain Microsoft Paint YouTube Yu-Gi-Oh! series. I would put those hoax cards in the second category. I guess when they were announced to be fake, TwoTailedFox overestimated how important they were. They might deserve one article for the hoax itself, but an article for each card, I certainly think is overdoing it.
I don't especially like the "Underworld Token" article... or the "Magical Hat Token" one. The manga effects for "Underworld Dragon Dragonecro" and "Magical Hats" didn't mention Tokens at all. The Tokens were just made-up to try and create a real world explanation of their effects. In its defence, Tokens and Extra Deck are the best real world explanation for monsters that seemingly come out of nowhere and this isn't an Extra Deck case. If we are to have an article for the "Underworld Token", I'd at least call it a "Dark Soul Token".
"Mighty Warrior: Dark Soul" isn't technically a card, but the name is at least official. Like the Legendary Dragon combinations, it's not exactly explained what it is and there is a potential "Dark Soul" counterpart of every monster. Unlike the Legendary Dragon combinations, the difference between how each original monster relates to the "Dark Soul" version is trivial, so I can see why it might not be worth an article. I won't object if you want to merge it into Card Appearances:Underworld Dragon Dragonecro (and maybe Card Appearances:Mighty Warrior).
Toei episode 2
The more websites and subtitles I check, the more different accounts of exactly what happens in Toei's episode 2, I find. Do you know for definite:
- Was it Jiro in disguise or Tetsuo who escaped prison at the beginning of the episode?
- Was it Jiro in disguise or Tetsuo who tried robbing the safe onscreen, only to find it empty?
- Was the safe empty because Jiro had robbed it earlier or because the staff had relocated the money earlier?
- When Tetsuo heard about the robbery on the TV the next day, was he mad because:
- They said Tetsuo (who was really Jiro in disguise) had allegedly robbed a number of other banks, while the one robbery he did attempt was ridiculed.
- They said Tetsuo (who was really Jiro in disguise) had robbed money from the safe, when in reality Tetsuo had broke into the safe but got no money.
- They said Tetsuo (who was really Jiro in disguise) had tried robbing the safe, when in reality Tetsuo hadn't tried robbing anywhere.
- When Tetsuo heard about the necklace robbery on the radio, was he mad because:
- The necklace he stole was fake and they said that Tetsuo (who was really Jiro) had robbed 30 other jewels.
- Just because the necklace he stole was fake.
On a related note, I think Tetsuo might be an anime version of the convict from the manga. Visually Tetsuo looks more like him, than Jiro, especially in terms of their hair. (manga convict, Tetsou). Although Jiro is more like him in terms of role. Maybe they're considered to be two different characters based on the same manga character. So we should have three articles; the manga character and the two anime characters? -- Deltaneos (talk) 02:07, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
- I would like to know that too the image you keep reverting to is clearly inferior. Glittersword Talk • Contributions 02:59, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Not my Images. However, that being said - They do have Black Backgrounds so they would tend to be dark and a little blurry is better that unreadable which is what that other image is. There is no comparison. Either of the other images are better than the one you keep going back to.
Why did you delete my page? who the hell are you?
- Rod is an admin, and he deleted your page because you posted it to articlespace; personal decks should be posted in your userspace. I went ahead and undeleted the page and moved it to User:MysticalBeastOfYubel for you. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 01:52, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
What do you mean fan-made?
Yes I Can
That one-eye monster came from the duel between Yugi and Ventriloquist of the Dead. I red the manga, it said that he stole Kaiba's deck, so I believe it is part of his deck. I using online manga for help, if it not allow then I will go back uploading Anime artwork. There is a lot of manga artwork that need to be upload, if I can't used online manga then someone maybe a another year will take my place and upload the manga artwork. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 2:27, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Darn, it scanlation and that mean I can't continue it. I will just go back to Anime artwork, but if you want I can upload unnamed monster despite the image policy. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 3:54, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Admin Smackdown
- My Apoligies. I did not mean to come off like that. I was just so mad becuase he had been doing that after I asked him to stop more than once. Again I'm SorryK.O.L.O (talk • contribs) 19:52, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
If you see, Skystarray is a bad card (600 ATK is too weak to do anything. Even another user said this in this forum). And Aero Shark does too little damage to be useful; Cards that do little damage and are of limited usage are bad. Samurai BruxoDiscussão/Talk 18:10, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Unnamed monsters
Anime/Manga Character Cards
Why did you remove this as a card type? It would've made it very easy to check through for cards like this. Not just Unity/Yu-Jo/Judgement of the Pharaoh, but also cards like Kaibaman, the Grave Robbers, and such. It's good for collectors and frankly I don't see why you'd remove such a useful page. :S Kinda annoys me when a wikia page, which is supposed to be a place I can find all knowledge about a certain subject, won't make pages or delete pages just because people aren't updating them. :/ LordSchmee (talk • contribs) 13:23, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, I only have a decent quality version. This should work for now. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 02:53, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
More unnamed cards
I got more volumes of the manga and there's at least two more unnamed cards.
- Pegasus used "Dark-Eyes Illusionist" and one of them to Ritual Summon "Relinquished". "Relinquished" looks like a mixture of "Dark-Eyes Illusionist" and the unnamed.
- Pandora had a pumpkin-headed monster. He used it and Yugi's "Beta the Magnet Warrior" to Summon "Dark Magician" using "Coffin of Dark Resurrection". In the anime, it's replaced with "Mystic Tomato".
Unnamed cards from R
You seem to be the one to contact about this. Yako uses three unnamed monsters in the first chapter. At the very least, I can't identify them and they don't appear to be any monster he plays later in the manga. See here and here. I can upload each monster individually if needed. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 15:38, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
The images of the apology and the truth had not noticed that they were in Chinese but if they are real as these the sleeve 27 Caque the same if you want I can leave the link here for you to view yourself and make sure they are not fake. Sorry for my english but i use a translator. Shinigami Kiryu
The Creator God of Light
how is the sartorious arc 4 picture unused, i just added it to a page, and i checked already and there is no picture of sartorious in arc 4 on this wikia before i added one.DalekSupreme13 (talk • contribs) 06:34, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Re:Captain Corn's cards
Unfortunately, those were the last two chapters I was able to find legitimate Japanese scans for. Thought I had found some for the rest, but as you pointed out they ended up being Chinese scanlations. If I do come across any more legitimate ones, I will upload them. I got them from Neo Ark Cradle, for the record. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:37, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
RE:Where did you get that...
Well, as a member of Neo Ark Cradle, I have uncountable links to sites where I can get any infos about the mangas, even if it just a small spoiler. And if you look to all Zexal's and 5D's' chapters last edits, you'll see I added all information I could in almost all of them, mainly in the latest. So don't worry, I'm a big fan o Wikia, and I'm adding any little thing I get in here. By the way, at this right moment I'm reading Zexal Rank 14 in Japanese, and adding some cards images. I'm happy my contributions are helpful. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) February 28th, 2012, 00:17 (UTC)
- Indeed, that's my main obstacle. Half of what I get I cannot add because is scanlator or things like that. And I also got pics for 5D's Ride 18 and Zexal's Rank 7, but they are fro Englsih scanlators... but I'll try to find official images. If I find anything I add in the same time. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) February 28th, 2012, 00:49 (UTC)
I'm not trying to be nosy or anything, but you said that that was Bruno's second warning when you blocked him, but you never responded on his talk page to warn him before (in which case he may not have even seen your past summerys for one reason or another), and looking at his edits, he never responded to you (I could be wrong though). Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 00:25, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
"No personal images, and I'd expect better of you, Dinoguy."
- Didn't you put in the upload summary that you were planning to integrate it into the message alerts, Dinoguy? :/
- Nevertheless, that image was a little off-base for the site (though I love me some memes as well); an image of a character from the anime calling out to someone would be better. Similar to how we have that one of Leo saying a card was featured in the anime. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 04:06, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
So, if I'm not bothering,where did you get that HQ pics for Doll's Curse and Bear-chi from? I search a lot looking for things like that about once a week, and I did it last time yesterday, and couldn't find those images :P. Thanks. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 22:12, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Wow, its really an awesome blog! Thanks a lot for the link. How did you find it, if even Google can't? xD
Oh, by the way, don't waste your time looking for Fuji and Santa Thunder. I read Rank 14, and the author's laziness is so awesome that he didn't draw the cards, he only shown 2 blurry rectangles going directly to the Spirit Converter, and Thunder Spark said their names. Just like back in Rank 12, virtually the same thing happened to Second Reflector. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 22:20, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- That's the Doll House field (its a Chinese blog, but the person posts the card names in Chinese and Japanese. Just awesome). The field itself seem to be that house, and the man is part of it. He must represent the craftsman, who "repairs" the Dolls (as you can note, mix parts of some Dolls in another ones). LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 23:25, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry for not answering before, yesterday night I got busy translating the stuff from Rank 18 and Ride 34. That card is from Ride 31, isn't it? I can't recognize the ideogram after "no", but I'll ask Ark from NAC if he knows it. But that's a Trap card. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 21:25, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry for the long wait xP. I really had problems identifying "選択". So, that card's name is "混迷の選択" ("Konmei no Sentaku"). It could be literally translated to "Choice of Confusion" or "Choosing Confusion" (according to NeoArkadia, "Sentaku" means Select/Target/Choose). Yea, its a weird name. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 21:37, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
Ride 31 cards
What name did you add on the card article for Kalin's Level 6 Dragon from Ride 31? Could please add it to Kalin Kessler's Decks and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Ride 031? Or tell me the name and I add it. By the way did you create the article for the Trap as well? If not I do it then. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 16:40, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
Talkback - Say, Del
Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon
can sea dragon lord gishilnodon effect work with monsters treated as equip spell cards? For example, the dragunity decks?!?! as you know sea serpents effect is when a lvl 3 monster on the field is sent to the graveyard, it gains the attack. well with dragunities, monsters become equip cards quite frequently... well when the card is somehow destroyed or sent to the graveyard by effect, does gishilnodon effect go into play since it comes back to a monster that was lvl 3. please help out. if so, it would be a great combo. sooner the better! thanks! —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 23:45, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
Better late then never?
Not as late as the DOR screenshots, at least. File:Kaiba DMSW-2.jpg Sorry the quality is horrible because the scan goes over the spine of the book. I can understand if you don't think it's a suitable replacement. I also fixed up my own scanlation mess on File:YGO-042 The Wheel of Fate.jpg while I was at it. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:13, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
A number of images you uploaded have been flagged for deletion because duplicate png versions exist. I think the difference in quality is minor, with the jpg versions being slightly better. Can you take a look? The images are:
Potential image policy change
Hello, there is currently a discussion about changing our image policy at Forum:Potential image policy change. Because such changes are accompanied by a huge amount of work (renaming thousands of files, and updating thousands of pages), we want to make as few of them as possible. Therefore, your input is requested on the proposed change, as well as any comments on other possible changes you have in mind. If you have any questions about the image policy, now is also a good time to ask. Thanks!
Delivered by FZ - Bot. You are receiving this bot-delivered message because you are a mover, an active administrator, or recently moved/uploaded a large number of files affected by this discussion. To opt out of potential future bot-delivered messages, please let Falzar FZ know. 07:16, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
Do you know if any of the following were given names in any official sources?
- File:MW-001 Monster.jpg - The monster that killed Ahmet
- File:Some dragon MW close-up.jpg - One of the ka in the first battle with Diabound.
- File:MW-016 Skull.jpg - A trap behind one of the doors in Dark Yugi's soul room.
- File:MW-021 Unnamed.jpg - A ka Akhenadin tried to summon at the Shrine of Wedju.
- Sorry about the (hopefully temporary) file names, but these three too. They're all from the first bunch of monsters summoned shortly after the Millennium Items were forged.
- -- Deltaneos (talk) 00:59, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
Talkback - Revenge of Rock Man
How did you save a video of yusei attacking those guys while its still playing. I want to finish another wiki which need serious graphic aid and i would like to know. --David 40 (talk • contribs) 02:34, July 7, 2013 (UTC)david_40
Hello, I glad to be part of this wikia page, mainly because I'm also a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!. I hope everyone is doing well on the wiki as much as I am. Aaron The Wise '91 (talk • contribs) 11:00, August 28, 2013 (UTC)