- It is consistent to keep the same character hidden, but don't forget about the time that lapsed. Rex looks different from during that time, so why would one man keep his looks through the ages (Kaiba anyone). Messengerofthedark 17:38, 24 June 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
I would agree for a site whose main purpose is the animanga side of Yu-Gi-Oh! But this site's primary focus is the card game, where the English adaption names are most commonly accepted. Using terminology from the original version would mean we would also have to call Graveyard, Cemetry, call "Dark Magician", "Black Magician" etc. -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:01, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Can you rename the images when you uploaded them to the wiki next time? Your image is good, but their name is really bad, making it's hard to find and know what the image about. For example: two most recent images of yours, just numbers in filename, I can't know what they're about at first place until I see the thumbnail. Also, I don't know if other people like it or not, but I found the image with full of caplock letters is quite annoying. --Blackwings0605 15:40, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Seriously, I ask you to take a note for filenames that you uploaded to the wikia. File that uploaded to the wikia need to be organised, and your randomly filename messed things up. Just simply renamed your files when you uploaded them to the wikia, from CURAKU.jpg -> to Clark.jpg and everything is much better. If you think that is funny to do this, please stop it and contribute for the wikia more seriously Blackwings0605 (talk) 03:30, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Move of Kalin Kesler
- Okay... you know that's not kosher. Don't do it again. Danny Lilithborne 03:23, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
Your recent character page moves
Hi Rex, I just wondering why you moved the Devak from the Devack when it had evidence in the discussion page of the article, that the actual spelling of his name is Devack. On a related note why did you move the Imposter Jack Atlas back to the previous Jack Atlas (Riding Roid)? I know that he is indeed a Riding Roid but, I agree with Deltaneos' statement of Calling it "Jack Atlas (Riding Roid)", means we're calling the character "Jack Atlas" and the "(Riding Roid)" bit is just there because the pagename "Jack Atlas" was already taken. So can you leave a message on my talk page explaining these moves, otherwise I'll have them moved back to the names they were under previously. --Trivi-AM (talk) 09:43, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
Where did you find the image "630px-JEAGERCLOWN"?
Jack and Goodwin's relationship
Duel don't start till....
Be sure to check it closely; Placido's LP and monsters remains on the line when Yusei rejoined him. If it is official start in 108, then his LP should be 4000 and has empty field instead. --FredCat100 19:08, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
A few things
Please stop changing and adding things using the Japanese names. Unless are you specifically talking about something that happens only in the Japanese version and does not happen in the dub, the dub names should be used. I don't like using the dub names either, but when an article randomly switches between "Judai" and "Jaden", it looks very sloppy. When adding images to articles please add them in alternating directions. The first image after the infobox should be aligned left, the second right, and so on. Putting them all right stretches pages. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:32, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
hi man you have the lineart of Kagemaru?? if you have can upload? thanks
When replacing a profile image, can you save it with the same name and file extension as the previous one? There's no point in uploading a completely new image when its going to replace the old one anyway. TheScarecrow14 (talk • contribs) 14:40, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, when reverting to an older image, it's common courtesy to explain why you're doing so. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:46, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Rex, again, please upload the new images under the same names as the old ones. That saves you the time of having to change the image names on each page. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:28, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
lol. Kotori and Yuma desperately needed new images, i think the one i found of Kotori is perfect; but your probably right about Yuma. Still the one thats up now just does not fit as a profile image. at all. seriously. and for Ryoga, i like mine better, because it doesn't have the annoying aura of No.17 around him, and its not fitting for him to be shown possessed by the numbers.--RexGodwin (talk • contribs) 23:04, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, my comment managed to catch your attention? But I think I do agree with you, like Yuma with Astral and Chaos Number 39 at one point. --iFredCat 23:12, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Seriously though. When reverting edits for a page more than once, a reason is expected. Also, while I think the previous picture of Shark was cool, at least you gave a good reason for replacing it (he shouldn't be possessed by the Numbers to give off that attitude). I don't like the one you put up though, since it makes him look chubby and doesn't give off that bad-ass vibe. Try and aim for a pic that gives off a vibe like this maybe? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 00:02, December 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think it looks O.K.. But remember, this is just me talking. My opinion might be one against a bunch of other people. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 04:55, December 25, 2012 (UTC)
I know you like the image you have, but reverting everyone else is not how you solve things (sure once or twice if they're not giving a reason). Instead take it to the talk page (doing so you can make a compromise with the people who both like and don't like it, and be okay with a reasonable solution). Please take this into consideration. Also don't say other peoples opinion on an image doesn't matter, that was pretty rude. Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 13:43, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
I personality liked the one that other user put in, which you removed. I am sorry but to against your opinion on this one. If you don't like it, discuss first before put up a fight. Didn't a ban teach you something at first? --iFredCat 13:00, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Look Rex, I can see you're trying to help. Sometimes your images are very good, and I appreciate that you're trying to get better images for the site. But you are repeatedly uploading Rei pictures that do not use the correct dimensions, and it is annoying. So annoying in fact, that the next time you do it, you're getting a block. Either leave the image alone or do what's been asked of you and upload images that are the correct sizes. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:04, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
I've looked at the list of editors who have uploaded/reverted to the image you seem to dislike. There are 6 editors in total: User:33royward, User:TheScarecrow14, User:Firered16 SA, User:KingFubuki92, User:Golden Key, and myself. The only person who seems to support your image of Tori meadows is yourself. Please do not change Tori's image to your version again. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 19:47, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
The reason he/she keeps deleting your comment is because it was not polite (that's one of the rules you're suppose to follow). He posted a comment on a discussion 4 years old yes, but there was no reason to attack him for it, you could have just said nicely that what he said we already know and leave it at that. Shardsilver (talk • contribs) 16:08, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
I know it is staring right at us, but do you have any source that there are only 7 Over-Hundred Numbers? Because if you can find a source which states that, that would end the edit war... I know it says they are the signature cards of the Seven Barian Emperors but I suppose that doesn't have to be exclusive... I know it would be nonsensical for Merag to have Number 108 for example, but it is Yu-Gi-Oh!... :/ --slave(command) 04:08, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
STOP EDIT WARRING
Mr. Heartland is a Barian!
Keeping in mind what NMBRHNTR64 said about Heartland falling into Astral World, it was also stated by Vector that he REVIVED Mr. Heartland as a fly. How do you revive someone if they didn't die in the 1st place? That's why everyone says that Mr. Heartland is a Barian now. Originally, he came back as a fly, but when Vector placed him back into his human form, he was also transformed into a Barian.Over-HundredLegendaryChaosShiningNumbers (talk • contribs) 00:53, October 4, 2013 (UTC)
I just saw your edit summary on the edit history of this article and I think that you need to cool off or something. Seriously, man! WTH?! ChaosGallade was just trying to give all wikia visitors a better view of Nasch's Barian form, and you go off getting angry at him for "being too impatient".Over-HundredLegendaryChaosShiningNumbers (talk • contribs) 20:08, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
It's better to search the Recent Images section to see if the pics you're about to post are already posted. The Dueling pics of the Barian Emperors are already in the Episode 124 page, so you should've just used those instead of uploading your own images on here again. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 21:47, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
Okay Rex, let's get things straight. When a file gets locked because you keep uploading bad images, DO NOT upload a file under a new name and replace the image. The edit summary said that there needs to be discussion before any of the images on the main page are replaced. Furthermore, stop uploading images of characters with tattered clothes and scratched faces. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:46, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
removed pictures from kite tenjo!?!
did you remove the pictures from kite tenjo's pages that i added why would you do that? nothing was wrong with them do i have to tell one of the admins!? (ZombieLionel (talk • contribs) 11:05, October 25, 2013 (UTC))
Please edit File:Mr.Heartland.png to accurately reflect the episode your image came from (I assume it's from a different episode than 26). --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:38, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
Are you looking to get banned? Explain the reasons behind your moves. Someone already explained why the article is named "Three Pure Nobles", and given you offered no reasoning for "Three Emperors of Yliaster" being the English term, I'm moving it back. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:55, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
When replacing images here, please mark the previous image for deletion if it's not being used anywhere else. You seem to do this selectively, doing so for Mahad but not for Karim. Additionally, please replace all instances where that old image is being used, if your new image looks similar / serves the same purpose as the old image. You can see where the image is being used by looking at the bottom of that image's File page. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:55, April 3, 2015 (UTC)
Not sure why?
Why did you upload those cropped up character images again (under different name this time). Didn't you do this recently as well, and it was undone by Admin "Blackwings0605", with the reasoning that its messing up with the portal as well as the Main page. If you wanna continue, then atleast get permission from one of the Admin's.
- Ok, i would leave them. But don't tell me i didn't warn you, if you get in trouble of some sort. I am not a 'Admin', but do have a position of a 'Mover' here (along with 32 other users), so you adding new files with new names and the likes can be a bit of a headache for us.--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 08:18, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Do not upload images in that manner again. We do not need the separate pages using different images. Find a new obsession, or you'll be finding a new wiki. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:12, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
Rex, you often upload good quality images. It's appreciated when you replace grainy jpgs with better looking pngs, for example. But equally as often you've been focusing on replacing images that you've repeatedly been told to leave as they are. There are plenty of character pages with main images we'd like replaced, like John, Mitch and Hikari. If you could focus on such characters instead of trying tug-of-war tactics with the same images, that would be great. Otherwise, your images will keep being reverted, and next time you'll lose editing privileges for a period. Just have a look through the character portal pages and try to help the ones that really need it. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 01:12, May 17, 2015 (UTC)