duel?--Duelghoul007 20:23, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Capitalisation of "Duel"
Wow, I'm surprised this your only your second talk page message, after being here a long time. May as well give you a late welcome. Thanks for your contributions too.
The reason I capitalised "Duel" was because I was going by TCG card grammar. In card texts and sets of rules, it's usually capitalised. For example in "Twin-Headed Behemoth's" effect text and the original Egyptian Gods limitation text. -- Deltaneos (talk) 01:11, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, lol. Thank you very much. I understand it now. I've learned to ignore Season 1 of the Yu-gi-oh anime since all it does is cheat, lol. Littlmiget123 23:06, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
I see you've been uploading a lot of images lately. Do you intend adding to any articles, since images generally aren't uploaded unless they are going to be used. You seem to be using whatever filename you find them saved with. You know you can change this when uploading them, by using the field labelled "Destination filename". It's encouraged to use filenames that are descriptive of whatever is in the image, followed by .jpg (or whatever extension the image uses). -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:46, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- It's probably better to give them different filenames. Uploading a new file over a different file with the same name is usually only done when uploading a clearer or slightly altered version of the same scene or if the particular filename was reserved for something. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:09, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- You can resize the image when you insert it
[[File:Example.jpg|left|200px]]is a 200px wide image, which floats to the left.
[[File:Example.jpg|thumb|left]]is an thumbnail image, which floats to the left. Thumbnails will automatically display at 180px (unless you've changed this in your preferences). To change their width, use
[[File:Example.jpg|thumb|left|120px]]. And obviously you can change those numbers to the size you want. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:02, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Editing Archetype templates
- They should be:
- |archsupport1 =
- |archrelated1 =
- Falzar FZ (talk • contribs) 00:54, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- There's a post-Orichalcos image below at Alister.
- delete original file (Deleted to make way for move), move, restore file = merge file and history. (basically ending up with nothing deleted, so it's like using the 'Upload a new version of this file' button; except longer)
- I don't think I've used 'cleanup' on images.
- Duplicated/superseded file = there's an image that is better than that one, and this one is unused anyways.
- I usually use 'Housekeeping' for images that are currently unused.
- Most of them are the default deletion text as well. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:05, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
No problem, I was just planning to do Season 4 and 5 only. I may go back, but I will stop there, as I can't continue to destroy old image just because of my selfish desire. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 03:10, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Fortune Lady Dark
Fortune Lady Dark is indeed destroyed by Trap Hole, because the effect that grants the card ATK is Continuous, and therefore does not start a chain, meaning Trap Hole can be activated, since the last action to have resolved on the field was the Summoning of Fortune Lady Dark.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 00:19, July 9, 2012 (UTC)