Unofficial Rulings Edit
If you haven't noticed. Unofficial rulings are not allowed. Any new rulings must be written by Konami for it to be official. Pojo Q&A answers are not written by Konami; that means they are Unofficial.
-Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:01, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
These Rulings are correct, ive backed them up with many reference and talks with other people, even judges from regional, nations, ycs—This unsigned comment was made by PhantomMG (talk • contribs) 01:40, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter if they are correct or not.
- As long as they are Unofficial, they should not be added.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
If they are correct then why not be posted, and i respectfully disagree with that since they are right even if one website doesn't make it offical by one website—This unsigned comment was made by PhantomMG (talk • contribs) 01:44, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- For new rulings. If Konami themselves did not publish them on a public server, then it is unofficial.
- This was what has always been agreed upon. It will become chaotic if users were allowed to post unofficial rulings.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:48, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
the only think it would do is stop people finding information about what ruling they need because it would be fair for someone not to find the right card rulings just because Konami won't post it has official. That would mean that the person who can't fine a source would probably lose because he/or she thought it was a misplay when it actually wasn't. Do you see my point, some rulings are official. And if I'm right Konami really doesn't keep up withTCG ruling if what i heard is correct.
Please don't vandalize, as you did with the Japanese name at Darklord. I understand it can be frustrating when your changes get reverted, but vandalism is not the answer. Please try discussing the reversion with the user(s) that reverted them instead. We have policies here, some of them may seem odd, but there are reasons for them. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 23:14, January 6, 2013 (UTC)