I'm aware that Necrovally is in the Marik Structure deck and if it would be then that would mean at least some Gravekeepers would be in it (hopefully some Spies, Gurads, and the Chief. However I doubt it would include all of them, especialy the new ones from Powerforce. Although if it did that would be cool as I wanted a few of them for an Egyptian God deck, which I was planing on making the Marik deck out of... --Azure Knight-Zeo (talk • contribs) 18:02, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not calling you or Konami liars, I'm just saying it's a little hard to see all of the Gravekeepers in the deck, also this isn't a Gravekeeper themed deck. This is supposed to be a Marik deck, one filled with burning "torture cards", some light swarming aspects for Ra, with just a light sprinkling of Gravekeepers. --Azure Knight-Zeo (talk • contribs) 18:33, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
- PS: I never noticed that Necrovally is on the box, good eye.
Decks for FreeEdit
Flash games Edit
Re: Structure deck marik Edit
- Oh yeah, the copyright thingy. I wouldn't know anything about that, sorry.--Hydronic (talk • contribs) 17:49, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- First of all, I do not like you saying I did things I technically didn't; I didn't revert your edit(s). Plus, the Konami text gave more information than yours, and yours also has a misspell(s).
- You may want to look at the last edit of the SDMA page.--Hydronic (talk • contribs) 18:07, November 24, 2010 (UTC)