Could you please stop changing the image for Tech Genus Cyber Magician SC-01? I already deleted the pic you uploaded for it because only official images (the actual card or an image from the anime) are allowed. --Blue (Talk) 05:54, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
Follow the Image Naming Policy
You need to be aware of the naming conventions used on this site in order to keep things organized. I had to be told about them too when I started editing here so don't feel too bad. ' The filename for the card "Solemn Judgment" should be as follows....
The first part is the name where you remove all spaces and special characters (Dashes, Number Signs, etc.) The second part is The Set code folled by the region code After that is the rarity and finally the edition type.
The site prefers .png format but they will also accept .jpg files
If you type DLG1 in the sites search box it will take you to the main page for DLG1 There you will find a link to the gallery page. If you scroll down that page you will find Solemn Judgment. Right click on the image and it will open the page for that file.
Underneath the image there will be a link that says "Upload a new version of this file?" click on that and it will open up a upload page with the card name already properly formatted.
If you have the image in the other format go to the Special Pages and use the File List link to search for the files for that card. If you see it on the list you are golden. Right click and pull up the file's page. If it is not there and you still think your image is an improvement over the other format then upload it manually using the proper file name.
Also remember to search out the linked pages on the other file and redirect them to your image. or contact me and I'll serch them out for you.
- P.S. also note that if the extension is capitalized it will not see it as the same filename as when the Extension is not capitalized even if all of the rest of the file name is the same.
Direct link to those policies
Dude. Someone left you a very long message right up here and you didn't even bother read it. I had to rename every single file you uploaded. I wanted to do some work on the wiki tonight but instead I spent an hour renaming every single file with the proper name and changing every linked page. Read those damned policies!!! Wilimut TalkMail Paris, 01:52, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Bump; read above and follow; or ban as last resort. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 03:48, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
because you deleted what I put on the dark world?
Heraitric Herp Herp
- Box said original name, while the recipe showed the translation... are you being honest? --FredCat 21:14, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Never mind - Scarecrow forgot to updating the box, thank you for point it out. --FredCat 21:19, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hi there! I got them from http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3790
RE:Card names GAOV
- A YouTube video of someone opening packs.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 21:44, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Macdaddyc, I've noticed that you move a reasonable number of pages, so I've given you the mover userright. Among a few other things, this allows you to move pages without being restricted by the move throttle, and also allows you to rename files. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask. Cheers! =) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 01:34, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem at all (also, the names of the Bujin weren't updated in that thread, but I got clarification from a few people on the right names and we do have them moved there now). Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 18:24, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
- One another thing. If you continue, use "Mesmerzing Maneater" for the "Fascinating Fiend" cards. I can't change what the thread says, but the thread isn't right there. Trying to get someone who can to edit the thread. Thanks. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 18:58, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Really appreciate the help, thanks. And you don't have to call me sir. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:01, April 23, 2013 (UTC)