Thank you for add that line, but be sure to remember from this point on; you can just put two names instead of long line of the link. It can be look like this -
[[Yuma Tsukumo]] instead of
[http://www.yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yuma_Tsukumo Yuma Tsukumo]. It helped us all to saving the characteristic space and time to make a link like that. Trust me, it worked! --FredCat 11:11, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, and if you're going to respond in talk page or discussion article - please be sure to post four tildes (~~~~) at end of your comments so we can know that it's your. And if you wanna making a new topic to talk or discuss, please be sure to click "Leave me a Message" (in my talk page) or "Leave a Message" anywhere in Talk Page or at least creating new line below the newest one at bottom of the long long article (if there is one) with
== Topic Here ==. Just do those and you're out of tightly screw-up. --FredCat 11:28, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Sure! And I ever mistook your name for "GalleryDragon", at least I fixed it in my Talk Page :-) --FredCat 11:38, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- You shouldn't use ambiguous file names.
- There is a preview button next to the publish button
- There should be a copy and paste function on your computer. Just copy the format of another gallery <-- click the link.