NO, Someone misunderstand me. I don't force anyone to accept my idea. I just change some articals by the way I see it correct. If anyone doesn't accept it, then I will try to explain to him my idea. If nothing happen, then I will leave without touching a thing. I don't like to talk too much after all becuace my english language is too bad, and I think you can see that, right? =) --Dlamash (talk • contribs) 17:08, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
yeah I know that they have their own card games and such, but making references to them is not a crime nor vandalism what-so-ever. I really think that if someone puts a outside reference to them, you shouldn't feel obligated to erase it. Dark Nazarath (talk • contribs) 02:57, October 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Against the rules, again, ask Cheese or Falzar or Delta for the further reasons. They were what teaching me to refuse that part. --iFredCat 08:55, October 27, 2012 (UTC)
- That is the case where both the yugioh monster and the external monster are based on a creature of mythology.
- In that case, we only mention the creature of mythology and not the external monster in the Trivia.
- This situation isn't like that, they are not both based on the same thing. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:42, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
That is not a good image. You don't have to upload a new one just because it's the latest. Your picture is a photo of the card, and you can even see the background. The best images are scans of the cards, not photos. MadRest 16:59, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Your image is of low quality. Since an image with higher quality exists, it's unnecessary to put it on the card page. It doesn't matter if it's the latest version. If you really want to add it, then use a scanner! MadRest 17:11, November 10, 2012 (UTC)