|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Fake or Not?
Couple of files to move
Hey Del, would you mind moving these 2 files, please? :
- File:TunerBarrierDP09-JP-SR.jpg > File:Tuner'sBarrierDP09-JP-SR.jpg
- File:Dewloren,TigerKingoftheIceBarrierDT02-NA-DUPR-DT.jpg > File:Dewloren,TigerKingoftheIceBarrierDT02-EN-DUPR-DT.jpg
- Thanks a lot for you help! I think I'll upload the images to another site and post their link here to prevent any problems. There isn't a problem with that, right? ATEMVEGETA (Talk) 15:46, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Megamorph is Limited?
I just checked out the character that you recently edit, it said the third deck (aka #3) have break the limit with multiple copy of Advanced Ritual Art and Megamorph. Am I see something strange or did that game had Megamorph being limited before? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 12:26, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, didn't realize that. It's been while since I have seen that card on the Limit List. But yes, my fault for not memorize that list well enough. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 12:36, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
Each time I tried to fixing it, it kept say that I have "Edit Conflict", ever it only been changed once. Can you fixing it? As well as I need to see "Wiki Recently Change" included to the User List, it's little difficult for me to walk there without need to type down "Special Page" part. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 13:53, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- That work brilliant, thanks for your graceful information. I appreciated it! --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 17:13, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
The page of Trivia have been put up in wrong place, as if it's original for Appearance. And sorry for my burst at that latest edit, that just because I am tired of those unregistered user added wrong information as well as image there. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 18:45, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Artwork for cards featuring "Kozaky."
Hey, Deltaneos, thanks for that. I was just wondering if someone could add "Artworks" sections to every card featuring "Kozaky" that does not have one? His horns ARE visible in each card featuring him (INCLUDING "Iron Core Specimen Lab" if you look close enough and note the different colors around his head in the OCG version) and for some of these cards, this has yet to be acknowledged. Being an unregistered contributor, I don't think I'm able to do that myself.
Hey Del, I wanted to ask you weather a Duel Terminal Card List page (for example) should mention rarities as "Normal Parallel Rare, Rare Parallel Rare, etc" or "Duel Terminal Normal Parallel Rare, etc".
Also, can you please move these files (I tried the Rename Media template with another file, but nobody moved it and I had to ask Triv to do it himself :|):
File:Structure_Deck_Marik_TCG.jpg > File:SDMA-DeckEN.jpg (Proper name)
File:Gravekeeper'sSpySDMA-EN-1E-C.jpg > File:Gravekeeper'sSpySDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg (Rarity before Edition)
File:LavaGolemSDMA-EN-1E-UR.jpg > File:LavaGolemSDMA-EN-UR-1E.jpg (Rarity before Edition)
File:BookofMoonSDMA-EN-1E-C.jpg > File:BookofMoonSDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg (Rarity before Edition)
File:FoolishBurialSDMA-EN-1E-C.jpg > File:FoolishBurialSDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg (Rarity before Edition)
File:AllureofDarknessSDMA-EN-1E-C.jpg > File:AllureofDarknessSDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg (Rarity before Edition)
File:MirrorForceSDMA-EN-1E-C.jpg > File:MirrorForceSDMA-EN-C-1E.jpg (Rarity before Edition)
Card page layouts
Seeing as the Wikia overlords have decided to stick us with the new über-narrow pagewidth, has any consideration been given to modifying the card page layouts so that the names begin beneath the picture, instead of to the right? In other words, the first "row" would have the card name (in title-format), the second "row" the picture, the third "row" would contain the official English name (with the little flag), etc. (I'd demonstrate what I'm talking about, but the code in the CardTable2 template has unfortunately gone wayyyyyyy over my head since I last worked with TwoTailed on changes to it.)
--Narchibald84 (talk • contribs) 03:29, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Ban these users
Hey I don't where to go, but I found two user names that need immediate bans, they are posting sexual content, and they also vandalized my Main Page, turning it into a redirect. They are YGOFan222 and 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 put links to Yugioh Hentai. YGOFan222 is vandalizing dozens of pages, including the userspaces of myself, Aexon (which he has moved and vandalized, and this page putting very explicit images, and needs to be stopped immediately, me and Aexon are reverting some edits, but its too much. Thank you in advance...BassNettoHikari2...Chat Page... 07:58, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hi Deltaneos, I was wondering if you could update the CardTable2 template so it can have Tag Force 5 lores? I've got all the card lores for the Anime exclusive cards that are featured in Tag Force 5 and I'm in the process of adding them, but of course they won't "show up" on the page unless the template is edited. --Trivi-AM (talk) 13:17, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Your "Fabled Wing" deck isn't original at all.... first of all it's two ARCHETYPES mixed into one... secondly, it's fairly obvious that both decks can special summon fairly easily, I'm sure someone else came up with this deck idea before you did. —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 19:01, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
- I don't have a "Fabled Wing" Deck, nor have I ever posted any of my Decks online. I think you're thinking of this deletion, I didn't create that page, I just deleted it after the author, Fabledwings, had blanked it. The text "alright you guys this a deck that i built myself called fabled wing" was what was written on the page before it was deleted, not something I wrote myself. I think that person was saying that they made the Decklist provided and "Fabled Wing" is what they called it. I don't think they were saying that they came up with the idea of combing the archetypes. -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:12, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Lock up the Shooting
Can you please lock the front page of "Shooting Star Dragon", as of those fake card images are back from past. Suggest you to check it history for the details. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 21:16, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
- What the... I thought... that was Card Topper version. But why you put them back in? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 21:37, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Could this page be deleted?
I've noticed that on the General Discussion page, there is a topic that, one, isn't relevant to the page rules, and two, only leads to arguments (not "creative debates") with IPlay4Fun. This is the page. Unfortunately, I was a victim and posted a rather negative comment on it (I'm not the first). It will only continue to get argumentative, so is it possible you can delete it?|DED((Leaving Me Messages Are Often Left Here) 21:45, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah. Sorry, must've gotten confused between the rules and what I usually see posted. I'll be on the lookout for violent arguments.|DED((Leaving Me Messages Are Often Left Here) 22:47, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
When listing a card as having debuted, we do mean the anime/manga in general, correct?. Not just the first time it appeared in any given series? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:16, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright then, thanks. I just starting watching 5D's, and noticed a lot of instances in the featured card sections of articles listing cards that had debuted in DM as having debuted in 5D's instead. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:02, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
The Japanese pronunciation, "She Side" and "Seaside" there is no difference. Because she uses a WATER Deck, Seaside should be correct.
Apparel for women Duelist "ShE: SIDE" designer owner.
Do you know what works for a combo of warriors and all attributes?
Hi, I'm elementalknight here (not to mention as a duelist).
I need help building deck using both warriors and all of the attributes. I was wondering if you had any advice.
--elementalknight 20:13, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
The Disappearance of Super Cat
I am curious what happened to that page? It was when I went to check my Talk Page, it showed the cat's name in color of red instead of usually blue. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 19:56, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I see, thanks for quickly answer. It should be that "unregistered user" fault for create it out of random. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 20:08, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Another Sticky Thread for the Genral Discussion page
Inverz's new name in Tag Force 5
Just to let ya know about Inverz is having new name in Tag Force 5 is current known as "Steelswarm". This user on GameFAQs confirmed that in this link; Inverz is now called... --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 23:17, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- From the same thread above "Ritua" is "Gishki", "Gusta" is "Gusto", "Gemknight" is "Gem-Knight", and "Vairon" are "Vylon". Blackwings0605 (talk) 07:39, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Is that really alright for two Advanced Synchro Monsters; Shooting Star Dragon and Red Nova Dragon, to have German images in their Main Pages? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 19:40, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's English airdates=
Here are the new schedules yugioh 5ds episodes
10-23-2010 Acceleration 10-30-2010 Syd is Vicious 10-30-2010 Dawn of the Duel Board, Part 1 11-06-2010 Dawn of the Duel Board, Part 2
Is there a grand history behind Halloween? I don't want to know though I bet if this wikia had a costume, it would look awesome. Go out and have fun unless you don't celebrate it. Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 15:11, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Yomifrog and Brionac's Lore Issue
Just to let you know, that new user is having some argument with OMG, you did it! and me about Brionac's errata text. I know that you maybe not involved, but I just wish to let you know what is going on around the issue. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 17:09, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Deck for Free!
Remember that you suggested me to try it out. It turned out that user; Jon, not only give me a lousy recipe, also give me some insult that I am having a worst deck recipe which I kept explain to him about my limitation. I knew from my own instinct, I would never trust that forum for some improvement ever again. I am sorry if this sound like an insult to you, but it's my point of view. It's just a page of worthless judges who think wrong way. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 22:42, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
Image in wrong Wikia
March 2010 Banlist
I would be glad to vote it to be locked, as it had been revive and derp by admin and non-registered user little too many. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 20:37, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- And can you also locked up Atticus Rhodes page as well, because some pre-registered user kept shove down his final duel result that said he was "Draw" then "Lose by cheat" crap from Mask of Darkness (duelist figure) while I just kept revive it back to normal version. It's little annoy with that stupid user around. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 21:02, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright then... some users just seemed to be upset about some cards being banned and Atticus went lose but also win in one duel. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 12:06, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
Problem with User, Damage to Rulings page
Hello, i was hoping that you could leave a message for DragonKingLord. This User has been changint the Ruling page for "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" so that a viewer would think REDMD can be Special Summoned from everywhere. This User continues to add in their own ruling after several attempts to get them to stop. Thank you for your time. --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 19:42, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
Cy-Caliber Deck and Compares
- To add the curious; how coming that most recently show (5D's) have well explaining while previous show (Original and maybe GX) did not have any story, but a duels? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 00:34, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Request/Concern about DeltaneosBot
Is it possible to request that DeltaneosBot not change anything on User pages and User Talk pages? Or some way to tell it to avoid certain pages with a unique header I can put at the top of my pages? Sorry, I just dislike the idea of a computer changing what I write (especially on my personal pages) even though I understand the importance of the Bot. --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 17:12, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Unless you redirect each page to its new name (Example "Falcon of Mist Valley" -> "Mist Valley Falcon") then I see reason for the Bot to continue editing all user and talk pages. I just do not like the idea of a computer changing what I say but this is needed for developement of the site. I understand. Is there any way to get it to fix all the problems with the sizing of the pages? --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 18:42, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I know I would appreciate a discussion prior to changing my User page or User Talk page. I thank you for considering such. I did not know that someone was overlooking the edits before they are made. Just goes to prove the idea that that which we do not understand, we fear. Is there any way the DeltaneosBot could help the problem being discussed on Forum:Improving "Card Effect Type(s):"? Or is that something unprogramable? --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 20:06, November 7, 2010 (UTC)