Sadly this site isn't for custom cards - try the Yugioh Card Maker Wikia http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/ Also, that image was so tiny it was hard to read it. But I can see your card lore is wrong. It <should> be:
Once per turn, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. If this card was Special Summoned this way: Destroy it during the End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for <can't read the next few words>: Target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; Destroy that target.
Same image Edit
- Because it is annoying and pointless.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:18, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
- There used to be a reason for being the last person to edit the image, but that was disabled because everyone who commented said it was annoying. Now there is no reason to upload the same image.
- So in short, quite a few people are annoyed at people who upload the exact same image. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 03:10, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Let me give you a reason to stop: because Falzar has already made several very good arguments that you should stop, and you haven't made any even remotely convincing arguments for why you should be allowed to continue, if you do continue you will be blocked for disruption. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 06:55, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
Responsible for Wikia Edit
I come here only to inform ya that you should start to practicing get used to tipping four tildes at end of your comment (only if you're at Talk Page or in Discussion Article) before publish the edit box, as it can becoming easier for all us, editor and admins all same, to know who it belong to.
It's not warning or anything, it's just annoyance that we just see a comment with no name next to it. It can be fairly for us to recognize who is commenting. That's all I have to say. Have a happy edit, and be careful with what you're doing and put up. ^_^ --FredCat 15:20, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
I understand that we are going to get new number in the pack - but we should not being that hyperactive or stupidity. And no, I don't call you stupidity - as it's just a point of bad explain. So don't worry about that. But, please... if you want to confirm something truthful, have them in your own article like here - User:Computer_Bug/Journal or whatever you wish to create, then you can write whatever you want in that article without get other admins to piss-off on you. Only as long as you keep them at your own matter, and be sure - read Image Policy before trying to put some images that already belong to this wikia or uploading in this site. You can only upload your own image (without copyright, like cards' frame and exist one, yes, ever avatar one) in other site, like photobucket or wherever, then copy/paste the link only in that article either image (if leave it without [ ] symbol) or line (if used that symbol). Alright? Thank you. --iFredCat 22:46, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
Regarding Mentions in Other MediaEdit
- You're not the only one thinking that particular "cameo" is weak. Please make your statement on that talk page. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 03:14, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
Number 65 Edit
Sorry about that. My poor reasoning was that because it didn't follow the naming pattern of "Queen Dragun Djinn", it wouldn't be named like that (like the word "Djinn" might be placed in the middle of the name or something). However, it most definitely will have "Djinn" in its English name, so I apologize. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 01:32, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
Virus card Edit
It's not an archetype because there is no card that identifies them by having a certain word(s) in their card name. Virus Cards are actually a Card Type, much like Spell Cards and Monster Cards. However, this Card Type only exists in the manga. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 22:20, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Do you know the definition of an archetype? I think you mean a series. If it was an archetype, there should be a card lore out there somewhere that says "Virus" card in its effect; if there is, please let me know. In the meantime, we do plan on making a series page for "Crush Card Virus", "Deck Devastation Virus", "Eradicator Epidemic Virus" and "Planet Pollutant Virus", mainly because they share the same alliterative pattern (with the same letter repeated twice) and because they all involve effects that last for 3 of the opponent's turns. "Deck Destruction Virus" and "Virus Cannon", however, will not be included in this series since they don't have those characteristics. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 23:04, April 12, 2013 (UTC)