Players are expected to act in a sporting and professional manner when at tournaments towards judges and other players. If swearing is the infraction this should be looked at with respect to the players playing in the tournament. If the players are young then penalty should enforced, but if all the players are older then the judge can allow it.
- A player leaves scraps of paper or food on his table after a match.
- A player swears during a tournament in the tournament area.
- A player uses inappropriate or offensive gestures.
- A player insults their opponent.
- A player does not follow a tournament official’s instructions.