Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cheating is regarded as the highest display of unsporting conduct a player can exhibit during a tournament. In the OCG and TCG, cheating includes, but is not limited to, intentionally misrepresenting the game state, rules, or policies; reporting inaccurate information to tournament officials; and bribery.
- A player offers booster packs to their opponent in exchange for conceding the final round, especially when the player offering the packs would lie about them.
- A player purposely draws an extra card and attempts to conceal it.
- A player lies to tournament officials.
- A player who won the first game of the match purposely plays slowly in order to stall for time and wait for the round to end.
- A player pre-sets their Deck while Side Decking and does not sufficiently randomize their Deck before presenting it to his/her opponent.
- A player purposely marks certain cards to know where certain cards are, especially powerful ones.
- A player shuffles his/her graveyard.