- wha'? --Deltaneos 12:51, 11 September 2007 (UTC)
Majus... sacred? I know they party resemble the Egyptian Gods... but seriously, I still wouldn't consider them sacred. -- Deltaneos 10:28, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
True, unlike the Sacred Beasts or Jashin, the Maju series only resembles the Gods in their effects, rather than their appearances. User: Vegerot66
I'd recommend that the "effect" Egyptian God Cards be separated from the original ones, perhaps by making "TCG/OCG (Legal)" and "TCG/OCG (Illegal)" rows. It's just confusing to see two cards next to each other with the exact same name. I'd also recommend putting Creator of Light on the list.--DarkMastero 08:40, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
I suggest adding in this section:
- the monsters of Anubis; Sphinx Telleia, Andro Sphinx and Theinen the Great Sphinx, accompanied with the card Pyramid of Light.
- the Malefic Paradox Dragon.
These monsters are possessed by malefic persons, and besides being unique(in yugiohverse) are very powerful ( high-level monsters). These monsters have to envy nothing the Sacred Beasts, the Wicked Gods, or the Signers Dragons.
I respectfully disagree. The cards of Anubis, perhaps, but though the Malefic Monsters are powerful, they are by no means suggested to be "Sacred."
malefic - yes or no? Edit
Malefic Monsters do not seem like their own archetype as the others do, as they are simply the corrupted versions of already existing monsters.
More sacred cards Edit
i think we could add ssingular sacred cards: -rainbow dragon -Diabound -sleeping giant thud -ma`at (light and darkness dragon,winged kutiboh perhaps,because one is the feather of ma`at and the other is (sinner balance?)) -pyramid of light -tragoedia -Yuubel (because of its power) -Reshef -Zorc necrophades, the great leviathan (even if they doesnt have a card) -God of darkness-dark god -Super fusion god -venomniga -gate guardian ... —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
I think the Blue-Eyes cards should be added because of Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon.--Red Duel 23:04, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
It's questionable. Most Sacred Card series include 3 or more monsters of roughly equal power.
- they are a part of the plot as they were created by dr. faker using energys taken from barian world. the archytype was created speciofically to fight the numbers which is the main sacred cards for the zexal franchise and everyone who uses the photon cards gets special powers (photon hand, photon change) which is something other sacred cards do (signer dragons, aesir).DalekSupreme13 (talk • contribs) 09:58, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
How the Template looks Edit
This Template looks so simple despite the importance of the cards that it shows. I think it could have some changes, like some colors or show in which Yu-Gi-Oh! Season those cards where featured. --Missign0 (talk • contribs) 18:24, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I am diametrically opposed to adding colors to navboxes just to make them look less plain, but indicating the series a given set of cards was featured in sounds like an idea. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 21:25, December 19, 2012 (UTC)