This is the talk page for discussing the page, Yusei Fudo.
Please try to
Meaning of name?
It means YOU SAY FU DOH! LOL
Actually the translation of the name Yusei from japanase is known to be referred as to either ¨the Planet¨ or Planetary. Much reffering the work by Mr Fudo on the anime DracoX 04:59, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
The kanji if literally translated: Fudo (not moving/ won't move) Yusei (moving star) "yu" is used for "movement" for things like "swimming" or "playing" so it is also appropriate to say "shooting star" Slifertheskydragon 21:35, November 26, 2009 (UTC)slifertheskydragon
Yusei's dragon mark.
I don't watch the Japanese version but in the english dub Yusei has the dragon's head not the tail on his arm. Its stated in episode 27, but on his character design it says his mark is the dragon's tail. Why does it say that? Is it because of the japanese version? Would some one please answer my question. —This unsigned comment was made by Silverheart of WindClan (talk • contribs) 02:55, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yusei's mark is the tail. End of story. —This unsigned comment was made by Thanonyx (talk • contribs) 03:11, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- It is the dragon's tail. 4kids made one of their many mistake...AGAIN!
Yusei had the dragon's tail, but when he duel Rex Goodwin, he got the dragon's head and the dragon's tail when to Crow.
- Well, that's however before he successful achieved that mark. He stated to have Head Mark before he actually get it. --FredCat100 19:43, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
It's because the tail looks like a head right? notNexactly a dragon's head, but somewhat like a mask. When it was drawn by Yanagi, you can easily mistake the tail fir the head.
Suggestion that immensly more powerful cards exist
Concerning this piece that's constantly added to the Deck section:
As quoted by Trudge "Your deck is made up of cards people threw away" this suggests that that there are immensively more powerful cards then the cards seen.
Here's all the problems I see with it.
- 4 editors have removed it. (Doesn't mean it's wrong, but means it's questionable).
- It is clearly original research.
- We do not know that Yusei's Deck is entirely comprised of cards that people threw away. It is possible cards leaked into Satellite through other means. I mean people can sneak cards into the facility. Similarly people who were sent from the city to Satellite may have snuck in cards. Lenny brought cards from the city to Satellite. "Stardust Dragon" was not thrown out and it made its way to Yusei's possession.
- Trudge saying that was just him mocking the Deck. And even if it is true that Yusei's Deck is comprised of cards that people threw out, it does not suggest they are amoung the weakest. People throw away cards they don't want, not necessarily weak ones. We've even seen people in the series with Decks that aren't made out of cards that were thrown out and they don't all use cards "immensly more powerful" than Yusei's.
- Unless "Let's give Yusei cards that people threw away, so people will know more powerful cards exist" is what was going through the creators minds when they gave Yusei his Deck, it's not really worth noting.
Okay I admit now that I thought about it. But it is possable that there more powerful cards than the ones shown. And just to be clear the 5 Dragons were supposed to find there way to there corrasponding Signer.
Okay, I know that this isn't exactly the best and most relevant thing to ask, but can someone tell me why pretty much everyone in the sattelite (and some off of it as well) seem to all have tatoos for no adequately explored reason? Just asking, hope someone answers...126.96.36.199 05:24, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- I think it forms a shape together..perhaps a puzzle...but they all represent something...I think.--☆Tavisource-Sharp eyes, slick moves 06:09, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
That's because alot of people from sattelite have gone to the facility and when they go there they put a mark on their faces and after they've done their time they take them back to the sattelite.And the reason why there so many is because the people in New Dommino City are always trying to put them away so they go for some dunb reason.
- Are you talking about the marks on their faces? Those are put on criminals (which would explain why a lot of Satellite citizens would have them). --Bluedog (Talk) 06:12, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- I know that but why is the main character going to jail all the time?--☆Tavisource-Sharp eyes, slick moves 06:21, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- He only went once, and that was for going to New Domino city, which is taboo for Satellite citizens. --Bluedog (Talk) 06:23, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Yusei and the other Satellite do not get marks the they get marks when they get arrested and or the Facility get marks for breaking the laws!!!!!
About the marks, the info on his page is wrong. Yusei has a jagged and an eye crimical mark. He actually has two markers.
If the two marks are considered separate, then the second is probably for owning a D-Wheel. I'm not sure they're counted as two marks, though. Charles Xaqairy (talk • contribs) 21:43, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
Is this the same person that owns Kokikkai Aikido? --Hamachi1993 03:20, 28 July 2009 (UTC)Hamachi1993
Are you sure that he's the one that did that? It says in BBS, Janime, and a translated letter from Takahashi that Kazuki Takahashi designed the main characters. Namely, Aki, Yusei, Ruka, Rua, Jack, Crow, etc.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's The character designs are by Shuji Maruyama. Than look at Characters... u dont have to croll down or anything its the first thing u see.
Nice one. That info is basically wrong. http://kangofu.livejournal.com/7350.html It says here that Takahashi designed the main characters as well as the setting and what time 5D's is set in the story.
When Was 5D's created?
- The 2nd of April 2008. The episode 1 page or the series page would have been a good place to check. It's mentioned in both of their infoboxes. -- Deltaneos (talk) 00:16, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Ok guys, in the anime, his D-Wheel was never named Yusei GO, so please stop changing it. It was never officially confirmed in the anime, and is a name of a toy. —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 22:11, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
- The name was used in the anime. It's seen on a screen in episode 80. Here's a screenshot. -- Deltaneos (talk) 00:21, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
Whos the Douche who Changed The First Paragraph......
Seriously.....Wikia is Way too Public, retards are messing up a whole page, and they can change shit everywhere..... Its Pissing Me Off...--LetsGoDragons 20:29, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
Was Yusei called...
the King of Games? An user keeps adding that he's the actual King of Games and I think King of Duelists =/= King of Games. OMG! You did it 03:27, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
-This is "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's" and Yu-Gi-Oh still means "king of games". There is an article here with a list of all the past Kings, which includes Kaiba, Yugi, Jaden, Hunter Pace, Jack Atlas, and Yusei Fudo. Yusei also "turbo duels", which is a new game of sorts. Kaiba was the first king of games, but he did not play different (shadow) games like Yugi did. Yusei is the new world champ, years after Yugi was. The title would pass on as new champions are made, like from Kaiba to Yugi. Also, Jack would always call himself "King" because of his title. RaiTheLegend 04:09, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
Should it be noted that Yusei is (for some yet unexplained reason) missing his criminal mark in Episode 116? Rose Duelist (talk • contribs) 20:44, July 2, 2010 (UTC) Its also the same throughout episode 117
- Number 184.108.40.206 is correct, as at nearly end of Episode 117, his mark returned at where he had thinking of how to do Accel Synchro Summon earlier on, or was that the one with Flash-Back episode. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 13:14, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
I've noticed this going around lately. We all know that in the first season on a screen in a Facility Yusei was 18 years old including his card in the first second season opening. In the episode where Yusei with Sherry and Bruno were in Clark's company a screen showed that Yusei was 19.
These age issues aren't just on Yusei but all characters with revealed ages. That's why most pages just got rid of the age part in the infoboxes.
We need to make an agreement about these age things. Official materials and shows will show that stuff but let's not make any guesses by the amount of years that pass in the timeline.
I reverted the page to an older version to fix the picture... I apologize if it removed some information. --Roxy13 - Dad, I'm a fairy! 22:40, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
What is that silver thing yusei uses sometimes on his arm?
What is that silver thing around his left arm. Is it for a duel disk or something?
-Av293 6:17 PM
About a pic...
Why was the Future Colors screencap and explination removed from the section on his relationship with Akiza?
who is editing this page?????
I noticed while scrolling through this page, that some idiot has been posting crap here, deleting the old stuff that was here. Can't anything be done about that? -- SebastiaanZ
- Various users reverted his edits. I've blocked his IP for a week. I'd usually issue a warning first, but it was a clear, vandalism-only account, and he was hitting quite a lot of pages besides this one. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 15:48, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Yusei and Akiza relationship
Hey who ever is editing this page seriously need to stop changing it. It is confirmed that Yusei does have feeling for Akiza if whoever is editing this page has any say so about him not having feeling for her please enlighten me on your thoughts