This is the talk page for discussing the page, Worm.
Please try to
I think we should remove the other worm monsters that is not Light attributed Reptile-Type monster, even though they share the same japanese name, they are still not part of the archetype, like the Warriors archetype, they don't include the other monster with warrior monster even though they share the same japanese name, those monsters are Panther Warrior, Blizzard Warrior and Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior, they all share the same japanese name but they're still not included, so, I think we should remove the non LIGHT attributed Reptile monsters in this archetype.--33royward 12:38, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- "Worm" monsters is an archetype in the anime. They were all connected through "Worm Bait", whose anime effect required a "Worm" moster. So it worked with all "Worm" monsters, not just the Reptile-Type ones.
- In real life, only the Reptile-Type ones are an Archetype. -- Deltaneos (talk) 13:59, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- But like you said, that's in the anime. it has no bearing on the actual cards. I MIGHT see your point if the reptile type Worm's were actually used in that duel, but they obviously were not. The Insect type Worm archetype need to have their OWN page, not be crammed awkwardly at the top of this one. I understand that if you really wanted you could force them to work with each other, but that's something you'd include in a tips section at the bottom of the individual archetype pages. Merik2013 (talk • contribs) 01:36, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Okay why is Dimension Hole listed as a Worm "Monster"??? Its a spell card. 188.8.131.52 20:40, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
- It's a "Worm" card, since it has "ワーム" in its Japanese name ("Worm Hole"). It's not actually listed as a monster here, but removed it anyway since the only support cards reference monsters. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:03, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
- I know why its listed as a Worm card. That wasn't my question. I just dont get why whoever did it, put it in the list of Worm members, in other words where the list of monsters is. It would make more sense to put it in the support category, or in related. 184.108.40.206 01:12, October 5, 2009 (UTC)
- I know you know. I acknowledged that and removed it for that reason. It's not a support card, since it doesn't support "Worm" monsters.
- But it can be a "Worm" (Or rather a "ワーム") monster afterall. Like how "A Deal with Dark Ruler" is an "Archfiend" and "Gravekeeper's Servant" can be a "Gravekeeper" monster, you can use "Magical Hats" to use it as a monster. In this case it can be used for support cards like "Worm King". -- Deltaneos (talk) 01:29, October 5, 2009 (UTC)
can someone pass me decklist a good focus on the Worms?--Modo assalto 17:16, March 8, 2010 (UTC)
Reptile Worms Extra Deck: Worm Zero x3 Stardust x1
Monsters: worm xex x2 worm yagan x2 worm barses x1 worm apocolypse x2 worm cataros x2 worm victory x2 worm erokin x1 worm king x2 worm queen x2 worm solid x1 wirm rakuyeh x1 shining angel x1 cyber dragon x1 morphing jar #2 x1
Spells and Magic: Future Fusion x1 worm call x2 dark hole x1 monstery recovery x1 mystical space typhoon x1 swords of revealing light x1 monster reborn x1 polymerization x2 giant trunade x1 snake rain x1 the shallow grave x1 card destruction x1
Traps: threatening roar x1 mirror force x1 guard mines x1 draining shield x1 scrap-iron scarecrow x2 starlight road x1 alien brain x1
By: The Worm King, Jodges
Okay, first I don't know how to link or anything, so if someone else could handle that, much obliged i'm very grateful. Second, "Worm Drake" Is also a Reptile-Type Worm monster, despite not being a LIGHT attribute, meaning it will work with all of the 'Worm' support cards, bar those who require it be a 'Flip-Effect monster'. This means that Worm Zero can gain an extra boost of attack, because this is the second "Worm D******" monster (Diecles and Drake) so while it is not a light monster, or a flip effect, it can still be of use, if only to weed out those pesky "Emissary of the Afterlife" who forces both players to add a normal monster to their hand. They were thinking you won't get anything, but you do. Profit. -Harkel Tu , free user, 5:48 standard Friday Feb. 4, 2011
Hey! I think we should separate Worms (Reptile) and the Worms (Insect). They are both completely different from one another. I believe it would be easier to make two separate pages titled "Worms (Reptiles)" and "Worms (Insects)." Miraibuu (talk • contribs) 10:24, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, but both even though they're different from each other, that doesn't stop the Insect-Types from being supported by this archetype. Imagine, if I controlled a face-up "Worm Erokin" and a "Warm Worm". Then, I activated "DNA Surgery" and declared Reptile-Type. Now I could use the effect of "Erokin" to flip "Warm Worm" face-down. The groups stay together for this reason. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 18:19, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
Reptile before Insect
Any objection to placing the section for Reptile "Worms" above the Insects? The former is generally what people think of when they think of the "Worm" archetype. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 17:58, April 22, 2015 (UTC)