This is the talk page for discussing the article, Seven Barian Emperors.
Please try to
It doesn't make sense that Durbe is the only of the four shown Barian to be one of the Barian lords, and btw. NeoArk basically guarantees that they all belong to the Lords.
- Its still speculation. It trust NeoArkadia, but he doesn't have a source for this issue besides his own speculation. We do not know that the other three are part of the group. They could simply be people that Durbe is manipulating. I'm not saying its particularly likely (I actually hope they are part of the group) but there is no evidence that says they are in the group. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 22:16, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
K, well i guess we`ll wait for confirmation on that
- Fixed. The old image was also being used at the "Chaos Xyz" article. When a new version of the file was uploaded, it affected both articles. I've reuploaded the old image under a new filename and added it here. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:06, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I think a newer version of image regarding the Seven Lords has to be utilized as soon as its available, since the image in use presently is actually wrong considering that only Durbe of the Seven Lords is present there, the others 3 are Gilag, Misael, Alit.--Supratim1986 (talk • contribs) 12:58, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Names of seven Barian Lords
I have found of name of seven Barian Lords but i can't translate it.
- ドゥーベ（α Ursae Majoris、α UMa）天枢・天魁（貪狼）
- メラク（β Ursae Majoris、β UMa）天璇（巨門）
- フェクダ（γ Ursae Majoris、γ UMa）天璣（禄存）
- メグレズ（δ Ursae Majoris、δ UMa）天権（文曲）
- アリオト（ε Ursae Majoris、ε UMa）玉衝（廉貞）
- ミザール（ζ Ursae Majoris、ζ UMa）開陽（武曲）
- ベネトナシュ（η Ursae Majoris、η UMa）揺光（破軍） 別名アルカイド
---highly respect, Stark 00:51, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Used by Google Translation, which can be wrong
- (Wolf devour) Do~ube (α Ursae Majoris, α UMa) 魁 Ten Ten pivot
- Merak (β Ursae Majoris, β UMa) 璇 heaven (巨門)
- Fekuda (γ Ursae Majoris, γ UMa) 璣 heaven (Song Lu)
- Megurezu (δ Ursae Majoris, δ UMa) Copyright heaven (song text)
- Alioth (ε Ursae Majoris, ε UMa) opposition ball (Yeom Jeong)
- Mizar (ζ Ursae Majoris, ζ UMa) (song Takeshi) Kaiyo
- Benetonashu (η Ursae Majoris, η UMa) oscillating light Alkaid (aka Army fracture)
- Those look like the names of the stars that the names of the Barian Lords are based on. Where did you get that info, Avatar? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:18, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
- The list of Avatarr is the name of the Big Deeper in Japanese. The named of character from Barian World so far are based on stars name in kana, but this is just a fan fiction at the moment and as far as I know there isn't any official sources that confirmed this.
- According to the list:
- Blackwings0605 (talk) 04:46, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Although I don't watch the show, I have kept track of the ZEXAL articles and episode summaries for many weeks, and from the latest name reveals, I actually believe Gilag is named after Megrez and Merag is named after Merak. See these:
- Merag (メラグ) and Merak (メラク) are near-exact matches
- Gilag (ギラグ), although somewhat close to Merak (メラク), isn't that far off from Megrez (メグレズ)--perhaps Gilag/Megrez could be corrupted to Megilags?
- Merag (メラグ) isn't that close to Megrez (メグレズ), either (the corruption would be to Meragurez, which is a little long)
I believe these arguments are sound enough to make the swap, but I am interested in whether anyone else thinks that Merag's current name assignment isn't appropriate. Nemosyne (talk • contribs) 22:44, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I remember it being mentioned in episode 82's preview summary when the article was created, but beyond that I've heard no mention of it. Neos01 (talk • contribs) 21:15, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm guessing its from a website where they give information about future episodes. You are right that during the preview it isn't mentioned, and from what I see, its not written on screen either. I don't know for sure where the info comes from, but I do remember when the article for episode 82 was created, Seven Barian Lords was mentioned in the summary. You should probably ask the person who made the article where the info came from. Neos01 (talk • contribs) 21:48, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- The preview for episode 82 specifically said "Durbe, one of the Seven Barian Lords". That was the preview that NeoArkadia gave us, which he translated from info on 2chan, which is where most of the previews come from. To my knowledge, the term has never been mentioned in the episodes themselves though. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:32, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- He usually translates "God" as "Lord" for card names, since he does translations for a TCG userbase and "God" is never maintained in card names. Furthermore, unless the romaji reads Goddo, "Lord" is not an inaccurate translation. Anyway, I'll see if I find the kanji somewhere. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:37, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- This one lacks the "world" part; anywise, Emperor is a more accurate translation than Lord. MadRest 22:46, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, if no one's going to object, I'm renaming it to Seven Emperors of the Barian World. MadRest 01:13, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not asking about opinions; if someone wants to object, that means they should offer a different translation of the kanji. Based on me (and the Japanese language), the kanji used is obviously for 'emperor', so, no, 'lords' is out of the question. If you want to offer an opinion, the only thing to do is how to structure the name, but keeping the current name is infeasible. MadRest 01:21, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Durbe, Alit, Misael and Gilag and Vector Are they Seven Barian Lords ? :10:28, January 9, 2013
I think the most powerful Barian is Vector. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:22, January 9, 2013 (UTC) only Durbe has been confirmed. Misael and the others appear to merely be his subordinates.--RexGodwin (talk • contribs) 04:28, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
This is a talk page right?Hope you don't mind me asking.
This wiki is really cool and well organized,so I suppose this shows the members's diligence and love for this...But something is bothering me.It is this "seven barian emperors"(cool name,by the way).Where was it confirmed that Durbe is one and that the rest of his group(Durbe,Alit,Misael,Gilag,Vector,etc) isn't? No link to Zexal II ep,no proof.The image of this topic only shows 4(so how does this not confirm Gilag,Misael and Alit has barian lords?).How can we know if it is seven?All of them have the same style of clothes(only the colors are different),all of them have an over hundred numbers(considering that Gilag,Misael and Alit have one,Durbe and Vector must have one as well).I know you are all being cautious-I would be too,considering how many questions this anime has not answered yet-but this is a little bit to much.I tried to correct this mistake(to turn it a little more edible,considering I never saw them referring to themselves as "seven barian lords-emperors",nor proof of it,unlike the "three emperors of Ylliaster"),but someone from this wiki erased it.Perhaps they are seven,considering that the members's names make reference to a constellation of seven parts...still,a link would be appreciated.Well,I hope that this little mistake is corrected.Well,I wish you all good luck with this wiki,and a good work and year.188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:01, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for your compliments. The thing about this topic is that it was only ever mentioned in the preview for episode 83. The actual episodes have not used the term. The preview is still are our only source, so that's why nothing else can be added. There is no source, at all. I would almost argue we should just delete the page until the term is actually used. I'm not sure. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 22:56, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
It's perfectly logical for the 7 Barians Lords be the 7 holders of the over-hundred Numbers (101~107). Yes, they said in a preview that "Durbe is one of the 7 Barian Lords", but they wouldn't say that if that element wouldn't be either revealed in that episode or previously. We are already several episodes ahead an nothing regarding "the Barian Lords", I'd say it's 90% of certainty that Durbe, Vector, Alit, Gilag and Misael are Barian Lords, with the 2 other being probably the guys who'll appear in the next few episodes.
Also, shouldn't this page be merged with Barian? LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 20:05, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, they are definitely the Emperors, since they all share their names with the 7 stars in the Big Dipper. No, they shouldn't be merged. They are a separate organization in the Barian World; they're probably not the only Barians. MadRest 21:07, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't mean they are the only Barians. I meant they are just Barians with superior class. But back to the main topic... It seems obvious who the Emperors are then, can we edit the article adding the other Barian Emperors and their etymology? LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 01:09, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
Good sirs,this page has incorrect information.First,the Durbe thing.Where is Vector,Misael,Gilag and Alit...second,the "Barian's guardian" bullshit.Could someone correct it?There is a possibiltiy that this "barian's guardian" was a big fat lie of Vector.184.108.40.206 (talk) 23:11, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
- That can be changed on the page though, the article should remain just in case they actually exist, but Vector either used their name to masquerade himself, and/or the guardians serve another purpose, or something of the like. What I'd like to know is in which part of episode 96 did Vector got named as one of the Emperors? --BGMaxie (talk • contribs) 15:39, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah...this is starting to get rather silly.oh well,not my problem.Honestly,it does not make sense.if those "evil barians" are the rulers/protectors of the Varian World,then why would the "Varian's guardians" oppose them?That would only make sense if Varian was on a civil war or something,which the anime did not hint.It was thanks to this page that I did not believe in Vector's lie. ;) 220.127.116.11 (talk) 01:58, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
- The Barian's Guardian article should stay, but not in case they are real. It should just stay to document the term, real or not. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 02:49, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
With episode 103, its officially confirmed the "Legends" in the Temples were actually about each Barian in some sort of past life they had as a human. There were some heavy hints that Durbe was the Knight in the Sky Pegasus Episode, and Vector was the King who committed suicide, but with 103 the Gladiator is shown to look exactly like Alit, so its safe to say this is canon now that they are them.--RexGodwin (talk • contribs) 21:43, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
The Table about Past Lives
Can someone recreat the table to make it look "clean"? I mean the same format of table like in the Number's page as its better to look compared to the current table right now. ----SharkTenjo 14:53, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
7 of of over 100 numbers relate to the barian emperors
7 of of over 100 numbers relate to the barian emperors i would like to point out the seven barian emperors are related to seven of the over 100 numbers look as i point out of these seven numbers 101 - Nasch or Merag 102 - durbe 103 - Nasch or Merag 104 - vector 105 - alit 106 - gileg 107 - Misael Get it Seven emperors,seven of the over 100 numbers relate to their numbers 107 (7 means Misael is the 7th emperor) Nasch is possible the 1st emperor durbe is the 2nd emperor Merag is also possible the 3rd emperor as number 73 contains (3) Relating to The Over 103 number Vecotr is The 4th emperor Alit is the 5th emperor gileg is the 6th emperor miseal is the 7th emperor Dont you get it this is important thing i discover relating to the over 100 numbers (107Number (talk • contribs) 17:03, June 7, 2013 (UTC))
- I am inclined to agree but it is entirely speculation, so I wouldn't add anything about that to the article, the over hundred numbers don't seem as plot important so i think leave them any additional information about them in this article is redundant. So yeah I hope I've followed your train of thought properly :) Sardeth42 (talk • contribs) 01:16, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
She is a female, she cannot be a emperor of this group. Merag is not her. Beside, Merag does not sounds like a name for girls. Merag is the final to be discovered. These beings are emperors (male only), not lords (either male or female).--Shadowdarkone1 (talk • contribs) 19:51, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
Then explain why the undersea ruins has Two Numbers? And Durbe knows that those same ruins has the legends of both Nasch AND Merag. Heck even the other Legendary Number shown in the preview of the next episode looks like a female, just saying. Tom13 (talk • contribs) 19:26, June 16, 2013 (UTC) ~~Tom13~~
- I do not know that yet. I just do not get it Rio is Barian emperor or lord, whatever. But I think 'No.73' resembles Reginald very much and 'No.9?' resembles Rio, because 9? looks female in my opinion. Rio is a girl and people say she one of the Barian Emperors or lords. This does not makes sense.
"Merag does not sounds like a name for girls" is BS logic because 1)it actually sounds unisex 2)its an alien name 3) if you've taken any langauge class you'd know that in almost any langauge when a group or class is mixed gender they are almost alwys reffered by male classifications (especially if the number of males ountnumbers females) 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:43, June 16, 2013 (UTC) and Lord isnt "either male or female",they are male only,the Female equivalten is Lady.22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:39, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- All your explanation are good, but lose a thing, if Merag is a girl, she are a empress not a emperor, the female equivalent to emperor is empress. --Dragonempeorslayer (talk • contribs) 16:23, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
- You might be right, because the ruins have two "Numbers" which is owned by Abyss and one by Reginald (He may have found her). Because they are siblings, the ruins have legends together, right? This is the reason I can come up with.
- It is Number 9?, it is the left monster, though the number (on left hip) has been blocked by the text. Energy X ∞ 20:03, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- It's obvious that it would not be Dyson Sphere because Dyson Sphere is 09, but just 9. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 20:22, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- i know thats why i said it, i was pointing out why it was 9?126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:24, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- To my understanding it is because of two things; to prevent 'clogging' and because the over-hundred numbers thus far don't appear to be as plot relevant as the legendary numbers, if this is to change or if it is otherwise decided to incorporate them, then I believe it shall be done. A bit of shaky reason, but that is my understanding :) Sardeth42 (talk • contribs) 04:09, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
isn't vector considered the leader now or shares leadership with durbe which would make sense since they were originally led by 2 barians? ever since he made his return in zexal 2 all the other emperors, including durbe, have been following his orders.DalekSupreme13 (talk • contribs) 10:16, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Vector has been acting on his own. The other Barians go along with his plans, but Durbe is still the one in command. Durbe hasn't so much followed Vector's orders as said "yeah, go ahead and do that". He also told Vector to stop acting on his own or Durbe would take him out himself. Of course, none of the other Barians are even aware Don Thousand yet. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:24, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
Shark is Nasch
Seriously Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 121 and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 122. Point of interest: "has been shown via official means", so can people please stop removing the bits on Shark and Nasch? Or at least give a reason for why. Oh and What I meat is that it is confirmed so I don't know what some people are on about, so yeah, explanations would be nice! --slave(command) 23:20, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
- This is why: SPECULATION. There is no reason to jump to conclusions and just say "Shark is Nasch" like that. There are still many things that we do not know about them. For all we know, Nasch could some "alter ego" of Shark. I understand your point, but should we should wait for the episode and see for ourselves. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 00:06, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- You've utterly missed my point. This is a huge plot twist. A similar plot twist has happened in a previous series that was just as heavily foreshadowed as this one. It turned out to be false. We will not jump the gun on the this. Nothing as far as merging or even mentioning Shark in Nasch's article is to be done until the episode airs and we have a translation of the relevant dialogue. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:40, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah fair enough... If the company that makes the show is so happy to lie, ... should there be an extra tag for episode previews indicating that they have a tendency to do so? :s I see your point I just wonder; if they don't do it(lie) to often ... is it better to presume the preview is false rather than true? *shrugs* --slave(command) 00:13, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
Number 73 with Nasch
Hey I was just wondering why Number 73 hadn't been put with Nasch yet like the other Legendary Numbers were. I kind of thought that it had been proven with the revelation that Shark is Nash (or was known as Nasch in his past life), he was seen using it, he held the memories of his past life for Shark, he himself was one of the two Numbers in the ruins (the other one being for the ancient version of Rio according to Shark himself). Nasch himself seems to have a bond with the card, which is a little ironic considering that it destroyed half his army but I think episode 120 is proof enough. KasaiWolf (talk • contribs) 17:28, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
What is not confirmed is Nasch's true Barian form, Reginald is Nasch and confirmed (he is confimired as a Barian by his words, not by his true appearance). Yes, No.73 goes with Nasch while No.94 goes with Rio.--Shadowdarkone1 (talk • contribs) 22:36, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
it is sad to see and hear that shark and rio are actually nasch and merag, but hey that's life lol. i hope they don't side with the barians, even though tey are barians themselves. rio hrself seemed dissapointed and greatly saddened in knowing yuma was now gonna be her enemy, since she cried. aww, she cares for him a s a freind lol. im getting ahead of myself. anyways. i did some couple of edits to the merag and rio pages. shouldn'tthose two pages be merged as well?Malek Kriya (talk • contribs) 18:07, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Even though shark and rio are my 2 favorite characters in the series, i'm loving every bit of this plot twist( i persoally think this is currently the best plot development in all of yugioh), but yes if it gets decided that the shark and nasch pages are merged, then the rio and merag pages will as wellF8lfire (talk • contribs) 18:22, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, they are talking about merging the pages, so its ok. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 00:27, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
Merag and number 94
quote (from legendary number page):
- "Since Number 73 is confirmed and listed for Nasch shouldn't Number 94 be listed for Merag I mean by process of Elimination that would be so. KasaiWolf (talk • contribs) 10:19, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes process of elimination would dictate that, however we can't use that in this situation because as much as it is obvious, we don't actually ahve proof that only the 7 Barian Emperors are tied to Legendary Numbers, it is still possible - without creating any contradictions - for someone else to be tied to that Number as bizzare as that would be... :/ with Rio/Merag and Shark/Nasch being cleared up it still doesn't solve this issue until we see her with it or something about it stated etc... :( --slave(command) 21:53, September 16, 2013 (UTC)"
Past Merag basically sacrificed herself in the legend to bring forth Number 94 to purify Abyss. That was shown in episode 109, the final ruins WERE connected to Nasch AND Merag.
You speak of "proof" or "source"...but it is quite clear that even if we present it,you will just ignore it or play dumb.When Yuma and the others visited Misael's ruins...Astral said in episode 105 "that the numbers contained the memories of when thee emperors were humans...and the ruins their legends".That was his proof that the emperors were human,and that the Misael Jinlong talked about was the Barian Misael.If you search the episodes about the legendary ruins(99-109),all the emperors reacted someway when they visited their ruins(except for Gilag's case,since it was just a statue,but even then he reacted),when they saw the numbers,or when they saw the guardians or when they heard or read about their legends,etc. Also,if you studied science and Philosophy,you know that elimination is one of the most reliable ways of gaining proof,thy use it all the time to make theories,formulas,etc.If you eliminate the impossible,whatever remains,however improbable,must be the truth.If we know the relationship between 6 of the numbers and 6 of the emperors,that means that,by unquestionable logical deduction,that Crystal Zero belongs to Merag.Rio appeared in the last ruins,she was the one that summoned it in her past life.
Also,in episode 110,when Astral was pondering about the meaning of Shark and Rio showing up in the memories of Abyss Splash,he said the same thing again and he had just conclueded that they were barians,10 episodes BEFORE OF you all.Aren't you ashamed?Well,back then we had definite proof they were barians and the silhouette of Nasch's barian form from episode 99(just look at his hair) confirmed that he was him...and that by elimination,a valid way scientists and philosophers use as proof,Merag was Rio.Who the hell told you that elimination isn't proof?If it isn't then Science is a gigantic lie,since it uses deductions all the time.Sorry if It looks like I am angry,but I am.This has gone on for long enough and if it continues,it will damage this wiki's image and make it look dumb,noob and unprofessional. Also,if you think I am mistaken about my proof,search the episodes http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12bx88_yugioh-zexal-episode-110-english-sub_creation 0:50-1:00 minutes http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10rpw6_yugioh-zexal-episode-105-english-sub_creation 10:50-11:20 minutesBusted01 (talk • contribs) 23:57, September 16, 2013 (UTC)Busted01 (talk • contribs) 23:43, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Dude, chill. You don't need to start going off on people because of this little thing. We only try to be 100% accurate on this wiki, as many things can easily be speculation even when it has nearly undeniable proof of being true. We all know the facts, we have all seen the episodes. Based on what is known now, Number 73 is considered Nasch's Legendary Number, and Number 94 is considered Merag's Legendary Number. This matter is pretty much closed. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 00:23, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
What's going on with Merag and Number 103 and Nasch and Number 101. I thought ithttp://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Seven_Barian_Emperors?action=edit§ion=18# had been confirmed that Nasch was going to use Number 101 against Quattro in one of the episodes since the two of them are dueling. I could be wrong but it's just a little strange when you look at the page one minute and it says one thing, then you come back and it says another. KasaiWolf (talk • contribs) 12:43, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
Well, the big argument is that it is "officially" considered speculation. It's well reasoned speculation, but speculation all the same since it's still jumping the gun a little bit. I agree with the fact that it makes sense for the numbers to go to each of them, but at the same time it's that little bit of uncertainty from not seeing it confirmed that makes some people balk. I think a number of the people on the speculation side personally agree with the ideas brought up, but the nature of their work forces them to get rid of speculation. Aeron Solo wuz here (If you wanna talk) 12:47, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah there are some people in here that thinks that Nasch will summon a Number C directly without going through the base number first just because a Number C can be summoned in real life with the material rather than Chaos Xyz Change. They don't get the whole policy of the anime about Ranking-Up and having a Rank-Up soul. As for 101 and 103, to me its 100% sure that those will be the aces of Nasch and Merag but we have to wait until the episode airs to edit those pages...
Did Vector Kill Nasch and Merag?
I remember Vector and Don Thousand talking and Don telling Vector that he had killed the other two Emperors. I was wondering if there is a source to say that this wasn't the case? I don't remember anyone ever saying it was false or not so I was wondering if someone could add a source. KasaiWolf (talk • contribs) 14:14, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
- It was never disproven. The implication is that he killed them and they were reincarnated again as humans. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 19:36, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
Here's my theory: Shark had the past life where he was the king (or prince) alongside his sister Rio when he battled the mad prince Vector. He eventually died and reincarneted as a Barian: Nasch together with Rio (Merag). They were killed by Vector and reicarneted again this time into humans (Kamishiro Ryoga and Rio.) Then they had that car accident where their parents died and my theory is that both Shark and Rio died too. After their "human" death they reincarneted on Earth once again as Barians (Nasch and Merag). This would explain how now he is capable of using his true Barian Form ecc.
So basically it would work like this: Human---> Barian---> Human---> Barian.
Ahh I see how it works because I came to the article and it seemed very confusing and I was wondering if there was some sort of mistake in it. I wonder if it should be changed or not. The whole Barian/Human thing is sort of confusing and I was wondering if the article reflects it. KasaiWolf (talk • contribs) 23:25, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
Merag's Over-Hundred Number
You guys can kindly argue here.
On one side: it is obvious. Can not be anything else by process of elimination*
On the other side: It is not impossible for her to have Number 108 for example*
/* Both of these are dependent of evidence that there are ONLY 7 Over-Hundred Numbers,
Additionally the fact that the 7 OHN are the Seven Barian Emperors Signature cards, does not necessarily mean that they can not be used by others.
- Have you seen her with 103? Have you seen any indication at all that she has it? NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 10:46, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay I am not going to try and pretend I am neutral on this, so yeah: "only missing one between 101-107 is 103" yes but do we know that only Barian EMpeerors can get the first Over Hundred Numbers (yes that also means do we know' whether there are only 7 OHN)... I will maintain however that it is less than 1/1'000'000 that she will get anything other than Number 103 --slave(command) 10:56, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
- What this means that what you should be asking is can we ignore the requirement for proof and accept things which are a logical assumption based on good evidence. Which if the "rules" change to allow that then I will be happy with it there. IMHO rules are to strict; we should be stricter on what sources we use for episode previews instead... </thoughts for another day> --slave(command) 10:56, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
Picture with the Seven Emperors?
I don't know if the picture is all that much better but I thought it was because it showed the seven of them instead of only 4. I'm sure a better one will come along but I thought that this might be OK for now. If not then please change it back KasaiWolf (talk • contribs) 12:41, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
Um, I realize this might not belong here; but since it's about the Barians collectively, I figured I'd keep this in one place. Wikis like those for Naruto and One Piece have tabs on the infoboxs for characters to show how they looked before and after their respective timeskips. You think we could do something similar for the Barians to show off the images of their Barian selves, human selves, and past lives? It might make things easier than just placing pictures in the text hoping they are lined up right, right? --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 17:33, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Seriously? We don't even want to consider/talk about this? --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 19:06, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
From what I could understand, when the seven introduced themselves together through Bariaphose they each did so with a certain title of sorts, though I did not clearly get what each guy said, but it is pretty much that. So if somebody understood what they said, can somebody tell me if it would be proper to include that? I personally do '-' --BGMaxie (talk • contribs) 18:44, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Quoted from NAC:
- Mizael: 真のギャラクシーアイズ使い ミザエル！ (The True Galaxy-Eyes Master, Mizael!)
- Girag: すべてのものは我が手の中！ ギラグ！ (Everything is within my grasp! Girag!)
- Alito: うなる拳が神をも砕く！ アリト！ (My howling fists can break even God's bones! Alito!)
- Vector: ジャジャーン！ 俺 ベクター！ (TA-DA! Me, Vector!)
- Merag: 熱の太陽すら瞬間凍結！ 氷の剣 メラグ！(I can freeze even the fires of the sun in a blink of the eye! Sword of Ice, Merag!)
- Durbe: バリアンの白き盾 ドルベ！ (The Barian's White Shield, Durbe!)
- Nasch: そして俺が バリアンの七皇を統べる者 ナッシュだ！ (And I am the one who leads the Seven Barian Emperors, Nasch!)
- So umm, yeah, a bit fanciful. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 18:46, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- OMG they announced themselves in the reverse order of their Number 10X's! --Bleachfananon2 (talk • contribs) 17:03, October 7, 2013 (UTC)
Does anyone mind if we re-order the Barians based on their No.? I think it will look better if we go by 101(Nasch)-107(Misael) on the list. It will at least look aesthetically pleasing.--RexGodwin (talk • contribs) 21:51, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
I was thinking since we know all OHN now, maybe we could organize the emperors in order of those, just to make it look neat. Just a thought though. --Zilla257 (talk • contribs) 02:30, October 7, 2013 (UTC)zilla257 October 6th, 2013, 7:30 pm
Erm, I changed the table a little while ago so you can click the arrow-triangles to order the table by name, Over-Hundred Number (bet someone's gonna change that to 10X... where I think OHN in long form is clearer even if it is longer and </rant>) or by their Legendary Number, also in their little roll call thing they didn't do it by their OHN order, so I don't think it is consistently important/noted enough to be worth while... Aside I would prefer Alphabetical Order rather than others merely because I think the Emperors names should be on the left most column as that is what the page is about, and convention etc. look strange if the leftmost column wasn't the one dictating the order... If the order of the LN matched the OHN then it might be a different story --slave(command) 03:46, October 7, 2013 (UTC)
For each episode that comes out, the recent episode included, that involves their actions, we update this page with info from that episode(s). Clear enough? Justin Holland (talk • contribs) 00:06, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
Obtained Number Table.
So's to avoid an edit war I start here. Surely a table listing what numbers the 7BE have obtained is an appropriate addition too the article as every other group that has done so also has this table (i.e. the Vetrix family, Faker/Kite, Yuma/Astral). I can't see how given that their secondary objective is to obtain the numbers a table documenting their progress with such a task, as it has been done with previous, would be pointless. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 17:16, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree (good idea talking it out BTW). It wouldn't make sense to NOT have one, especially since we have done this before. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 17:18, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
on several occasions in the dub, the barain emperors where called barian warriors. since we use the dub names here, i think we should rename it from Seven Barian Emperors to Seven Barian Warriors. (Superlmno (talk • contribs) 02:27, November 3, 2013 (UTC))
- Wrong, Girag was the only Barian that was called the warrior, the rest not so much. It was another title that Girag had, beside being a emperor. Just wait, alright? WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 02:35, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
- No, he is still a member. He is still with the Barians, he is just against DT, like all the others will be. DT has his own agenda. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 16:57, November 20, 2013 (UTC)
- @Ellis99, Alito is still a member, I don't see what you hope to achieve by justifying your edits, being told both on the talk page and in reverts that its not right and constantly changing it back. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 17:10, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
Amount of Numbers
They only have 4 original Numbers right now Alito dosent have 64 yet to verse Gilag with so right now it's only known that they have Shark Drake,Abyss Splash,Crystal Zero and Rhapsody Brodie.allen.395 (talk • contribs) 04:33, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- The table has all Numbers that have been in their possession and it notes what happened to them/where they were obtained in the notes section beneath. And the total in the paragraph relating to this will be updated when they are in physical possession of more than this. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 17:10, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
Temporary Unlock Please?
We need to add Number 96: Dark Mist and Number 43: Soul Marionetter to this list, so please unlock so we can add info here, admins!Over-HundredLegendaryChaosShiningNumbers (talk • contribs) 01:51, November 25, 2013 (UTC)