Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the talk page for discussing the page, Orica.
Please try to
- That site you revealed was just created, and we all did not hearing about it till today. So sorry, case closed. --FredCat 23:20, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
- They've existed for quite some time, a simple Ebay search would reveal a crapload of them. Just because you didn't know about it does not mean it's unimportant, that's a very self-centered way of viewing the game.--火星 WagesWar 23:36, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
- <Link Broken> No pages, eh? Interesting. Anyway, if I was causing trouble, an actual moderator would have stepped in already and stopped me. Besides, having an 'open mind' is not causing trouble. --火星 WagesWar 23:41, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
This should definitely be made a page. I searched for Orica and found this talk page saying it shouldn't exist. There is a huge community of alternate art on yugioh cards and should have some space on the wikia.Trak0don (talk • contribs) 19:25, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Create a card are forbidden to post in this site. You should follow the rulings already. Now stop bring this topic up again! I already say that this case is CLOSED! Period! You can't recreate that article anymore - like what had happening to "Yugioh Virtual Desktop" article an age ago. If you want to create this article - Go. Talk. With. Deltaneos. And let's see what he can think about this *#$%. --FredCat 20:28, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
I AGREE ORICAS ARE HORRIABLE
- The page wasn't deleted because Orica is a spam. The article itself was spam, since it was just a link to another site.
- Are "orica" a particular type of original cards or are any fan made "original cards" considered "orica", in which case we already have articles for counterfeit and custom card. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:00, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
well, once u have playing a card game with lil children, u find out that there are some kind of "people" that u cant argue about, because they think that own judgement in a case goes above 42. i recomend u guys, guys that have a good point, orica's deserve a lil page, there is no waste in making it, and there isnt a limited amount of pages for any wikia, that u either start making yourself get heard, or STFU, after all, how many times did i undo kitten's crappy edits jsut for the lolz or the justize. ;D. No argument allowed, facism FTW!. --Yes, im Pato (talk • contribs) 03:01, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
I agree with User:EgyptianDuelist0000. I do not believe Orica should be allowed for 3 reasons: 1. It's a brand of fake yugioh cards that are not allowed in the game. 2. They were not created by Konami. 3. There are many cards created by Orica that have stupid sexual content (just earlier today I looked up Grapha Dragon Lord of Dark world on eBay and there was an Orica version that had an anime girl with revealing clothes. I am extremely against that type of thing, and would like the Yugioh Wikia to be against it as well.
Orica is disgusting. How are christan kids like me supposed to play a Children's card game when Stupid idiots and fangirls are uploading porno pics of yugioh. --My Name Is Rikoshet, I'ma Kill You! (talk • contribs) 16:57, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
I see why there isn't a page for it, but Orica isn't card porn. I think that the two existing sections are good, but the part that isn't included anywhere is the part about creating your own card artwork, like painting or drawing over the cards. That is completely legal for official play (to my knowledge) as long as the card name, stars ATK/DEF and text box remain untouched. There are some people who design cards as anime girls without clothes, but that isn't what orica is...unless i'm mistaken.Trak0don (talk • contribs) 19:31, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Really? I see some cards that you showed a link, do have a card design like the one in Pokemon TCG, if I am not mistook. Time to cease your silly mind freak, Trak. --FredCat 19:51, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
fred, could you re-state your last post? I don't know what you are saying.  here is an example of NON-Graphic "Alternate Card Arts" (I really don't know what to call it, since apparently it isnt orica). Trak0don (talk • contribs) 23:05, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- That's what I meant... It look like the legendary "two-sided" card statue, it's not Yu-Gi-Oh! card design, you foolish. Now cease this and be done. --FredCat 23:11, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
You guys need to grow up and realize that even if you are against sexually explicit things, other people AREN'T. So get over yourself and learn to ignore it if you don't like it. Not everyone that plays YGO is a kid, there is a large amount of adults that like the game as well, hence why there are alternate art cards like that. Orica cards are pretty cool, and you shouldn't write them off as pieces of shit just because you saw a Dark Magician Girl's panties. There are plenty of cards that AREN'T like that, and if you can't see that then you're missing out on a lot of bad ass alternate art cards. What the hell difference does it make if they aren't official, they're still cool, and should have a page here regardless of weather or not they're real. ALL ALTERNATE ART CARDS ARE ILLEGAL ANYWAY, so they're no different than cards people have painted to extend the art. They're the kind of things you would use with friends because they look cool, or show people. The YGO wikia should be a place for ALL YGO related things. Not just what you like, or what you want to see on here. People like alternate art and they have a rightful spot here just for the simple fact that they're YGO related. There are artists who spend hours upon hours changing the art on cards, and for that reason there should be a page to explain that at the very least. So I think it's time to grow up and get over the fact that a few cards were slightly messed up, and go look at the cards that are actually worth looking at, rather than writing them off like they're porn or something. I see females walking around every day who look way worse than any of those cards, so grow up and get over it. You people are writing off the cool cards because of a few blemishes. That's like quiting YGO for good, because you didn't like someone using a Dark Hole on you. You're throwing out a lot of good, for a tiny bit of bad, and that's flat out retarded. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 18:06, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- TL:DR, for what this IP Addressed say is that those Orica stuffs are not for this site and you all have to move on. If you like that, just go to other YGO community that can manage them as long as they credit the people who worked them out. This Wikia is for official and all legal printed that were making by Konami/UDE (latter is the former company, Konami is now running the whole stuffs). Thank you for being a butthurt and all buttheads people. --iFredCat 18:26, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
Information about Orica
Orica is a term cointed from the phrase "Original Cards". They are cards styled after other trading card games, or with completely unique borders and layout, where the information and stats are based on existing Yugioh Cards yet the artwork is different. They are not necessarily intended to be graphic, though some are. My personal opinion is that it does not need its own page, but possibly a paragraph on Custom Card. AEtherchild (talk • contribs) 23:28, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, it's why this article whoever created is no longer needed; though the creator of this article is just an idiot for not understand the situation. --FredCat 23:33, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed. I do understand that Orica is a part of the Yugioh community, but it's not one that needs an article on Yugioh Wiki. If you take some time to look at information about Orica cards you find out the real reason they exist is because some people would just like to see an extended-art version of a card (). But you're right, it does not need its own page here. AEtherchild (talk • contribs) 23:39, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- But still, some cards are revealing the sexual part, like Dark Magician Girl's tits, Tea as "Water Omotics", only with stars on her secret spot though she's in same position as said monster. Last thing, like in the previous topic that I posted before you created this one; there are some bunch of cards that designed like the one from Pokemon TCG version. (such as Legendary Pokemon partnering up in two separate cards) Those things are not certain "Yu-Gi-Oh!" thingy; too sexually and very difference from our good ole' versions. They are better off begone and never coming here. We are servicing for children too, you know? --FredCat 23:55, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Might be noted in the Fake Cards page as Chinese fan-made cards, usually consisting of cards from the "Waking the Dragons" arc and already released cards, but with high-fanservice artworks. -126.96.36.199 (talk)