This is the talk page for discussing the page, May 2002 Lists (TCG).
Please try to
Is there no record of old OCG lists? --Cropz 01:31, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
Proposal concerning Terminology Edit
either instead of writing Magic Cards write Spell Cards, or add some disclaimer like this one:
"Note that until the release of Magician's Force Spell Cards were called Magic Cards in the TCG.
"DK-ZERO (talk • contribs) 19:54, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't think that's necessary as they're the same thing. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 11:32, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
- true both terms mean the same thing. i know, i remember the old days.
- maybe it was silly of me to imply that someone might not know.
but nonetheless, most of the other articles on banlists say "Spell Cards" not "Magic Cards".
- this is true even for the old OCG lists like February_2000_Lists.
- that's some kind of inconsistency... i just wanted to point this out.
correct me if i'm wrong, but i assumed that almost all yugioh.wikia-articles other than this one say "Spell Cards", too? so why does this one say "Magic Cards" instead?
- DK-ZERO (talk • contribs) 18:47, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
Proposal concerning Statistics Edit
- Anyone that has learned how to count can find out how many cards were in each of the lists. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 11:32, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
- so you vote against my proposal on those grounds? ok.
- why then does eg The_Duelist_Genesis#Breakdown exist?
- anyone who has learned how to count can find out how many rares TDGS had; just look at the list and start counting, easy as that, right?
ps. March_2017_Lists has 168 cards included. that's a mildly interesting fact.
- DK-ZERO (talk • contribs) 18:43, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Thing is, you're comparing a 100 card set to a list of like 20 cards. It's a lot harder to find specific cards in a 100 card list than a 20 card list. Besides, the pack actually lists it whereas the Banned List does not. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 00:54, May 10, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, I like the idea. But I'd prefer doing that through a template, though. Don't spread it much for now, I'd say. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 19:10, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
- that's what i had in mind, too. but unfortunately i don't have a clue about how to implement said template. if someone else could provide one, that would be neat. other than that, i think i should be able to fill that template out, though... for now, i shall keep still and wait. :)
- DK-ZERO (talk • contribs) 20:52, May 8, 2017 (UTC)