Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the talk page for discussing the page, Magician (series).
Please try to
this page should NOT be deleted it is true that dark magician cards are found in here but so are others live white and ebon magicians as well as silent magician and so many others that are not dark magician related (jun 23 2012)jemjosher
- I suggested a merge because there is valid information on both pages. Info from both pages should be incorporated into the article. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 23:02, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Magicians have enough support to be a dedicated deck. If anything, this page needs extending as the majority of Magicians (Not Dark Magicians) use Spell Counters as well. If this page is insubstantial, it should first be considered for re-writing/extension, then deletion. Correct? ChocolateSerial (talk • contribs) 19:06, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't this page be deleted? I think its the same with the Dark Magician (series). It has no "theme" to be called a series except the fact that they have "Magician" in their names and it also uses a fanmade image. Shouldnt we delete this? ----SharkTenjo 03:27, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, the link these monsters share is poor and this page should be deleted. It's pretty much a carbon copy of Dark Magician (series) anyway, so nothing of value will be lost. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 16:37, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
- So why isn't this still deleted? --SharkTenjo
I thought this had a different picture, but over all I don't think that it should be deleted, this is the place I go to if I'm NOT looking for a card related to the dark magician that IS a magician. Unless its a different page i am thinking of. --I will Become #1 for everything I do best at! (talk • contribs) 22:16, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- "Dark Magician" is a main force while "Magician" is a group of spellcaster, which mean they are not same kind. It's like you put "Elemental HERO Knospe" in the place of "Dark Magician" while "Magician" being "Elemental HERO". That's the same reason. --iFredCat 22:18, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
I only added it again because it would have taken too long to find the original from which I saved it from. but does any one remember this picture? if not, that's OK, but as you can see in the image, it shows not only the monsters that are related to the dark magician, but also other monsters that have magician in there name.--I will Become #1 for everything I do best at! (talk • contribs) 22:28, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- The problem with the page, as I said earlier, is that the only thing these monsters have in common is that they're all Spellcasters with the word "Magician" in their names. Series go by theme; wouldn't make a page for all Beasts with "Tiger" in their name or Plants with "Flower" in their name. This page has nothing to distinguish is from the other, and should be deleted. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 22:34, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I suggest if you're eager to have them maintained as a list somewhere, you make a new section on the Billy Deck page. That place is better suited than the Dark Magician series page for them. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 22:49, September 17, 2012 (UTC)