This is the talk page for discussing the article, LV.
Please try to
Page Title Edit
- Your right, im changing it ----SharkTenjo 04:04, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Apparently i cannot move it as an LV article is existing, you can tell an admin about it but i added Magnet Circle LV2 ----SharkTenjo 04:08, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I think the OCG lore does not use the archetype naming convention, if it's true, then it's not an archetype according to the Original Lore.
- Also, Konami calls them "LV Monster" in WC10's Glossary.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 12:37, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- The card descriptions like Level Up mention "LV" as an archetype and Konami may call it "LV Monster" but that doesn't change the fact that the support cards of LVs is the same format as other Archetype support cards and we can call Lightsworns "Lightsworn monster" as their infact mostly (if not all if im not mistaken) monsters plus i dont think we should keep this named "LV monster" because Falzar just says so, we discuss it right? ----SharkTenjo 16:20, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- If they said that, it would be an archetype. However,
- see File:LevelDown-CDIP-JP-C.jpg, File:LevelModulation-EE04-JP-C.jpg, File:LevelUp-EE3-JP-C.jpg, File:TheGraveyardintheFourthDimension-EE3-JP-C.jpg.
- Clearly they do NOT say "と名のついたモンスター".
- They say something like "Monster with a LV", not "Monster with LV in its name".
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:46, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Apparently i just can't understand Japanese o.o but in this wikia too, you people treat LV as an archetype too without any complaints. Also, Falzar, how do you know it says "monster with a LV"? do you speak Japanese because i actually checked Zinger's translation and its actually correct --SharkTenjo 03:01, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
I'm not a fan of using the same image for 2 pages, even if the members from one belong to the other. If we could get an anime or Tag Force image that included two members from different series, that would be ideal. But since none exist, I think File:LV.jpg is better than this page's current image. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 12:55, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree, but I couldn't think of one where there are 2 different LV monsters. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 13:00, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- well I'm sorry for doing it and I did feel uncomfortable with it but I planned on using the Tag Force image of Level Down for the other but I cannot seem to find a tag force image for it, if someone can have it, it will be greatly appreciated --SharkTenjo 14:33, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Well don't feel bad or anything lol. I think that Level Down!? doesn't quite fit either, because, again, it only features one LV monster. What you have is fine for the Armed Dragon page, because it features 2 members of that particular series. In absence or a real picture featuring numerous LV monsters from at least 2 sub-series, I think we should stick with the one made of several TF images. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:44, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Well Level Down?! Actually features LV7 and LV10 as LV10 is going back to LV7 if you look closely --SharkTenjo 14:50, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Or maybe we can get a screenshot of Silent Magician and Silent Swordsman in the anime as Yugi had the both of them on field at the same time --SharkTenjo 15:12, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I can try though can you give me a link where we can have it at better quality, the screencaps in this site is really good in terms of quality, maybe you know where ----SharkTenjo 15:40, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
one of each Edit
Why cant there be a lv monster for every single monster type? (not including fusion, ritual, divine, divine-beast, tuner, synchro, or xyz) because as far as we know, there is still no water attributed lv monsters yet. --I will Become #1 for everything I do best at! (talk • contribs) 21:02, September 25, 2012 (UTC)