This is the talk page for discussing the page, Evilswarm Exciton Knight.
Please try to
Translated name Edit
The name sounds stupid. "Verzbuth, the Valiant Gleaming Knight" means the same thing, except it sounds better. Also, "rei" doesn't mean "right." Simple Guillotine (talk • contribs) 00:43, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, why did you revert the "condition" part from the effect parameter? Simple Guillotine (talk • contribs) 00:45, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
- How? The very fact that it rhymes means it's stupid. Anyway, "rei" means "encouraging", and one of the meanings of "valiant" is "courageous." Also, this card is Steelswarm Roach representing the union between Constellar and Evilswarm, and similarly to "Breath of the Valiant" and "Jewels of the Valiant," "Valiant" would fit in its name. At least change it to "Verzbuth, the Valiant Light Knight." Simple Guillotine (talk • contribs) 00:53, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I gotta go with Guillotine on this. "Valiant Light Knight Verzbuth" sounds more like a TCG dub name, while "Verzbuth, the Valiant Light Knight" or even "Verzbuth, the Valiant Gleaming Knight" makes so much more sense and just fits better with the card. And what in the world wide web does Interceptomato have to do with this? --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 05:27, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
The Organization call it now "Constelswarm Belzebuth". ygorganization It is because Belzebuth is part of a storyline – the Duel Terminal series had stories, and those stories were the basis of the archetypes from the Duel Terminal. Duel Terminal 14 and Hidden Arsenal 7 ended the story with a climactic clash between the Constellar and the Evilswarm.
In that story, “Steelswarm Sentinel” had an unlikely life. He eventually became “Steelswarm Roach”, after coming in contact with a strange object from the Vylon, as shown in the artwork of “Advance Zone.”
The Vylon themselves were created by the Constellar, as hopefully-incorruptible forces meant to oversee the seals keeping the Steelswarm locked away. When the Steelswarm broke free, they let the Constellar know, then took action to deal with the breakout. The resulting conflict led to the end of the Steelswarm, but not without the evil of the Steelswarm corrupting the Vylon. In the end, the Vylon themselves had to be dismantled, and the corruption itself was still around. It still had to be dealt with as it resurrected countless corpses: so the Constellar came by to deal with it directly.
“Jewels of the Valiant” holds the final moments of the story, where heirs to the Constellar and Evilswarm lineage fight “Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth.” Roach, unlike most other Steelswarm and Evilswarm, survived the entire conflict: he is shown in SHSP-JP068, watching Kerykeion and Sombre fly away. Because a piece of Vylon tech – tech made by the Constellars – is what converted him from Sentinel to Roach, Roach is essentially heir to both the Constellar and the Evilswarm. --TheGallisMan 10:10, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
- That seems like a lot of words that actually belong on an article on this wiki rather than merely trying to get a name changed... Oh well good luck with your endeavors... --slave(command•works) 10:18, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I thought Utopia was a good name. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 05:52, November 13, 2013 (UTC)
http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/News/2013/konami-12-4.shtml Is this a legit enough source for a rename? Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 22:03, December 4, 2013 (UTC)