Where the hell are they?Edit
Where are the AntiGod, Cyberdragon and CYberdark decks??? They weren't broken links before??! --KevinSephiroth 18:01, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- They were deleted because they were considered useless. --Dragon Slayer 04:00, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- Er we don't need only competitive decks, for that no need of the wiki, just go on tcgplayer.com to find the "useful" decks... But the Themed Decks are fun to use, because only using a Perfect Circle (this is useful, right, it tends to win alot!) isn't funny anymore for me for example.... SOOO could anyone post again the above mentionned decks (and others that got deleted ) pleeease ?
--cyber decks came back because of cyber dragon coming back from 1 to 2. remember?
- What Deck do you want to post? If it's ideas on how to use a particular card or Type/Attribute/Archetype, you might be better off posting it on the card's tip page or the Type/Attribute/Arcehtype's page. If it's a Deck you came up with yourself, you're better off posting it here. None of the above? If it's about a Deck strategy, this is the right place. One way of starting a page is to go here. -- Deltaneos (talk) 13:38, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
Dj q-pid 17:45, April 15, 2010 (UTC) How do you post a new deck? I came up with one and I was wonder if i could post it.
Archetype pages Edit
Should we list archetype pages here now? A Deck can be built on a archetype, so an archetype is essentially a Deck type. Especially now that "Archetype Deck" pages have been merged into archetype pages. -- Deltaneos (talk) 12:33, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
- ...finally!I was waiting for this change in Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki since we've been talking about this for a long long time.Thanks Delta.--LightswornLord 14:51, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
An idea, a pointless one of that. Edit
Maybe we should add more decks?
Holding a small contest to see what decks people haven't thought of to be voted on here?
People suggest decks, the admins choose the last 10 and they get voted into which 3 would be put on the wikia? --NejiHyugaRocks 19:15, April 19, 2010 (UTC)NehiHyugaRocks
- There is no need to vote. Only Decks that are notable, and/or have a potent strategy, are allowed. DemonGodAsura 19:23, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I know that, I'm just trying to make it seem fun. I'm just editing some exicitement to the wikia, I think it'd be a good idea. Nothing wrong with a fun gesture like that right? --NejiHyugaRocks 21:41, April 19, 2010 (UTC)NejiHyugaRocks
decks are made by people who have enough skill, i'm pretty sure any newb can make a beatdown deck really fast but i bet it toke skills for the person that made an exodia deck or the one that made that awesome teleDAD deck. who were they anyway? —This unsigned comment was made by Supernerdhanko (talk • contribs) 21:44, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
Control Deck Edit
Don't see it here in this list. I guess it is a deck that limits what your opponent can do (sounds more like a lockdown deck to me thought,) but since I am not sure, does anyone care to list it?Yuseiisagod (talk • contribs) 13:11, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Too general; try Virus Control Deck and Goat Control. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 13:22, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- ok I checked both those pages out, and the only thing in common was they seem to find various ways to eliminate your opponent's monsters. Is that the general theme of the deck? Like how there are plenty of burn decks out there but the general theme is to deal effect damage and direct attacks, and they have a page titled burn with several burn decks listed under them, so I just wanted to know why there isn't one for control decks where a general idea is given with examples underneath it. Basically, what makes a deck a control deck? Yuseiisagod (talk • contribs) 20:58, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
Egyptian God Card Deck? Edit
are there and Egyptian god card decks?