This is the talk page for discussing the article, Akiza Izinski.
Please try to
How do you know she's 18? Kinomiya did say he analysed 16 years of her life, and since so much of her is about 16 (her name, episode 16 which aired on the 16th and the kanji for rose has 16 strokes for each character) I would expect her to be 16, but... 18.104.22.168 15:07, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- While Kodo was researching her, we get a glimpse of his computer screen. There's a profile of Aki there. It lists her date of birth as unknown, her age as 18, her sex as Female and her blood type as unknown. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:20, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
Her power isn't really ESP, Extra Sensory Perception is being able to perceive things that the normal human couldn't in a similar situation. Her powers more of a Tulpa of sorts, where she can create can project a monster from her thoughts into reality. 22.214.171.124 21:57, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
Wich kanji is the one for "Izayoi Aki", literaly and only? Because there are two kanjis -> 十六夜アキ(いざよいあき) I'm gessing one of them stands for "Akiza"?... Which one stands for "Izayoi Aki" only? —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 15:34, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- You don't seem to have the ruby extension. いざよいあき should appear on top of 十六夜アキ not beside it in brackets. The bottom characters are her name in kanji, the top ones known as furigana characters are her name written in kana. Both of them read Izayoi Aki. The furigana is essentially a reading aid, for people who aren't proficient in kanji (or whatever characters are on the bottom). -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:07, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
English Dub Name
With the premiere of episode 15 dubbed for the U.S it appears that Akiza posseses a last name. However im not sure what that is either if it is Hesinski or other. So if could anyone corraborate this it would be good. DracoX 02:03, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
actually in the preview its her dad using that card not her
Breaking lights and windows
in episode 40 aki breaks the lights and windows of her house well it looks like an earthquake and in other eps she is on a pile of rocks so she probibly had earthquake
Incident with Misty's brother
Did Misty Lola or anyone say when her brother had died? Before or after the Fortune Cup?
The Black Rose was still believed by many to be an urban legend shortly before Yusei met her. And her identity wasn't made public until the Fortune Cup. Yet after Lola's brother was killed and the Black Rose was suspected the Security Maintance Bureau investigated the Arcadia Movement, which would imply they knew she existed and her identity (or at least that she's associated with the Arcadia Movement). That could make sense, since Yliaster, who lead the Security Maintance Bureau knew who she was before the Fortune Cup.
They let Lola know they investigated the Arcadia Movement and problably may have carried it out without someone requesting it, because Goodwin was afraid of the Arcadia Movement revealing his secret. So if they let Misty Lola know and someone requested the Arcadia Movement be searched when the Black Rose was accused, would imply the public knew who Black Rose was at the time. So the investigation either happened after the Fortune Cup or her identity (or at least theat the Black Rose was associated with the A.M.) was known before the Fortune Cup. -- Deltaneos (talk) 22:37, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
did she loost her psychic powers after ep 41??
No, she just finally gained control over them. DracoX 01:35, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Actually, after Aki\Akiza gained control over her powers, she then kind of lost them because she had no drive filled with anger and hatred or sadness.
How do people kno that akiza is gonna use dynamite plant or violet storm dragon....?
- It was just a vandalism. Diehard Guy 07:24, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
When did Aki use Botanical Girl in her Anime Deck?
- At a guess, the people who change it are more familiar with the real life version and do not know it was a Spell Card in the anime. We can include a hidden message that will only appear when people edit the page explaining this.
* [[Ivy Shackles]] <!-- "Ivy Shackles" was a Spell Card in the anime and is listed as such here.-->-- Deltaneos (talk) 19:51, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
Aki's Stardust Accelerator deck titled "Black Rose" is only 39 cards.
- BOTH decks are only 39 cards.Vehicroidsrage 01:01, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
Vehicroidsrage 00:52, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
Aki is 16~17
Apparently, she is 17 during the 3rd arc. So, she was 16 during Fortune Cup + Dark Signers. Wanna proof? At the third ending, some character cards appear with some info about that character. here are these cards' translations:
- Fudo Yusei
18 Years Old. Born in the Western District of Domino. His father was a scientist. His type of nature is based around technology, computer programming, and building machines.
- Jack Atlas
19 Years Old. Grew up in the Western District of Domino. He became the "Duel King" due to his Noble Spirit and his talented skills.
- Crow Hogan
18 Years Old. Grew up as an Orphan in the Western District of Domino. He gathers and raises the orphans of Satellite by himself. The sort for One Liners.
- Izayoi Aki
17 Years Old. Possesses the milk of a member of the Diet.* Due to awakening in her youth as a Psychic Duelist, she lost her mind, but was aided by Fudo Yusei.
- (Going to shoot in the dark here and guess it's some vague metaphor for saying she's the child of a Diet Member.)
- Ruka and Rua.
10 Years Old. 8 Letters. Oh. What a Big Surprise marked at the End.
Translations by LeArk.
- You can understand people mistaking the age on Koda's screen for an 18. But it is 16. For the infobox, ue her current age, the on the card, 17, so that we're using ages from the same moment in time for all the characters.
- However the Luna / Leo one looks more like 11, which makes sense since the MC had said that was their age earlier and they couldn't have gotten younger since (ignore the Minus Curse). -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:59, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
do yusei and akiza ever begin to date
- Only in FanFic~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 04:57, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- But unlike the past two series the two show their feelings and even admit them. but since its still unofficecal its not listed
- Yes, for now it is merely fiction. Heavily implied and Extremely obvious, but still fiction. until Konami feels like putting romance in the show, the most we'll have is the "date" on skates. '
But it would be kinda cute. They are perfect for each other.
In the first two series of Yugioh, they implied a little, tiny bit of romance between Yugi and Tea;Jaden and Alexis. But it was never obvious and everything seemed much better off when the series ended with 'just friends' relationships. But they have set up Yusei and Akiza in such a way that there's no turning back. If konami doesn't at LEAST make them kiss or start a relationship, it will dissapoint the audience a LOT.
akiza becomes a turbo duelist
is it possible that akiza gets a D- wheel cause the red unnamed turbo dueslit in the opening looks a lot like her 188.8.131.52
- Sadly that is not Akiza~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 04:57, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- But it may appear that Akiza is taking a liking to the thrill of Turbo Dueling, and it could be predicted that she will obtain a D-Wheel/Duel Runner and Turbo Duel. My personal opinion is that she will either ask Yusei to agree to Sherry's request, join her team, and let Akiza team w/ Jack & Crow, OR ask Sherry to help her Turbo Duel and allow her to join her team. Rose Duelist 17:28, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- I believe it will be Akiza with sherry and Yusei will keep his promise to Jack and Crow OR Akiza will join Yusei, Jack and Crow in a team (i do not believe Yusei would break his promise to his friends) Sonic0chick0ames 17:31, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Do you think that maybe the outfit she wears at the end of the opening song could be her Turbo Duel gear?PoirotH 18:00, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- If the opening is to believed, I would withdraw my statement about Akiza Turbo Dueling and say that I believe she will become a sort of cheerleader for Yusei's team. Rose Duelist 18:03, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- I guess these questions will be answered in episode 72 or 75.PoirotH 18:10, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
I do accept the idea that its possible that Akiza could be part of Sherry's team. And that also being Sherry an expert turbo duelist and only known woman doing that, could ask her to teach her. As for joining the guys cant be because the entry for the WRGP is only through groups of 3. DracoX 04:50, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Actually,the first female to do a Turbo Duel was Carly,or more precisely D-Carly.When was it stated that it had to be in groups of 3?PoirotH 04:53, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Yeah forgot Carly but probably for only ocassion anyway to duel agaisnt Jack. Thoiugh the point astill stands her being the firs female Turbo duelist. Still Akiza only knows Sherry as to. And also it was Crow who mentioned that particular detail in the very first episode of this season. DracoX 05:01, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
That's strange.In a subbed version of that episode,Crow mentioned that they were working on 3 machines,but I don't remember him specifically saying that the group had to be composed of exactly 3.PoirotH 05:10, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Before that after Yusei says about needing a new engine then Crow says that. DracoX 17:24, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
I don't think that it would matter, cause i don't think she would be eligible to participate in the WRGP from when she gets her license to the deadline to register.~MEOW~ Might of the BIRD Empire~~ 19:12, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Could be true however whether she enters or not thats truly how the writers put it. Still doesnt mean that outside of that, theyll give her a Duel Runner and the chance to Turbo Duel. DracoX 22:23, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
When has it ever been stated that one requires a license to Turbo Duel? Details such as that have never really been dealt with. Either way though, I agree that Akiza will Turbo Duel in the near future. Rose Duelist 18:03, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Well for on the preview states this, but who knows if it really means a special license or something else. Two in the anime they add stuff out of nowwhere or details that are not emphasize on as there not important on the moment. It could also that license is actually a permit to drive a motocyrcle or in the case for the anime a Duel Runner. DracoX 18:23, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
If you watch the japanese subbed episodes, she has become a turbo duelist and joins Yusei's team (called 5Ds) when Crow is injured and is unable to turbo duel. Episode 97 Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds "Nexus"
akiza and yusei
I know people are saying all this stuff about Akiza and Yusei having feelings for one another. In what episodes does Akiza show that she has feelings for Yusei? Well what do I know? Maybe near he end of it Aki will show she has feelings for Yusei in the future. But I hope so much that they will be together soon......
- Since she first learned that he released her from being "evil", via break apart from Sayar/Divine. --FredCat100 01:16, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe Yusei and Aki fall in Love in the Manga and the Anime?KuraiKya 14:33, May 20, 2010 (UTC)KuraiKya
Which sets of cards do you have to get if you want to get akiza's entire deck?
Who knew Aki used to tie ties for her father? Check episode 85 if you don't believe me. 184.108.40.206 06:16, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
Aki's missing powers
I am very curious to what happened to her powers and I have tried to look for an answer online and watching the episodes over again, not much defining hint to a somewhat reply to it aside from some maybe hints so if it was answer then I'll just want to confirm it. So I'm posting it to see if anyone else could have a thought about it and what may come to the future for them.
So the only reason I can think of so far is that since it's been noted in the anime that her powers steam themselves from her violent emotions (ex the fact that they actives after her dad was going to leave her again, when Kodo provokes her with her family history they get stronger etc)is that from her continuation of living a happier life now that those emotions have died down to the point where they have weaken her powers so they don't function anymore. I Suppose she did bring it up during episode 130 when along the lines it referred to the darkness in her heart being cleansed but why wouldn't she be able to channel the memories of those thoughts even to a workable drive or some other method like a drive to protect her friends by fighting, also it comes to bring up what might happened in the future? several people in the third session have taken surprising notice of her being a physic duelist (Sherry and Jose) so I find it unlikely they won't play a part for her again someway down the line, like maybe something happening to the gang and she find herself hating the three emperors and making them pay with a little psychic duel, she did prove herself stronger when she fought misty's, her dark signer powers didn't even make Aki flinch.
- Oh dear, it's running sentence, in paragraph. Mercy me please, unregistered user. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. 10:43, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
I believe she lost her powers once the dark card (Hidden Hook - Knight) was used on her but I think it too was a bit too sudden, like there should be more to it. And speaking of Psychic Duelist, what happened to them? So the Arcadia Movement of whatever, had a downfall, that doesn't mean there aren't and more out there.
Why did they remove the picture that appeared in Future Colors song?
Why was the explination about Future Colors removed? I personally don't see a reason for why it was removed.
- It seems someone removed it a few days ago without any explanation. I've reverted it. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 04:03, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Can we lock this page to prevent random people from making assumptions about Akiza and Yusei's relationship? The edits have been getting reverted for a while now... Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 22:27, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe. I'm honestly in favor of nuking the whole section unless references are provided. The shipping war is getting a bit ridiculous. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:44, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
Could my friend use some of the pics?
My friend wanted me to ask you if she could put some Yusei & Akiza pics on the Awesome Anime & Manga Wiki she made? is it ok if they are used on another wiki? Because they are really good pics! --WaterKirby1994 (talk • contribs) 06:48, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
- We don't own the copyright for any of the images on this page, so we have no control over who uses them. We use them under the United States fair use law, which lets you use portions of copyrighted work, for relevant illustrative purposes, without permission from the copyright holder. Your friend's wiki should be able to use the images in the same manner. -- Deltaneos (talk) 10:33, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
Akiza didn't talk about Sayer in season 2
One thing I was curious about is why Akiza doesn't talk much about Sayer during the second season, the pre-WRGP event. The last time Akiza saw him was during her duel with Misty. And then during Yusei's duel against Sherry, she only mentioned him once when talking about Yliaster. I was wondering why Akiza doesn't go on about him or her time in the Arcadia Movement.--Craig.taylor.756 (talk • contribs) 05:59, April 25, 2014 (UTC)
Well, 6 months passed by the time the second season started, so at some point during that time she might've moved on from all that stuff with him and the Arcadia Movement. But yes, it is kind of weird that she didn't really say much about him. --GoldRat56 (talk • contribs) 05:35, January 8, 2015 (UTC)