|It has been suggested that this article be renamed to Structure Deck - Dinosaur's Rage. (discuss)|
The reason given was: http://imgur.com/9Xn4mvO
Structure Deck: Dinosaur's Rage is a Structure Deck in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG) and Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG). It is the ninth deck in the OCG's Structure Deck series (seventeenth including the character Structure Decks), following Structure Deck: Lord of the Storm. In the TCG, it is the ninth deck.
Three Special Edition versions of this set have been released:
- A Japanese Special Edition was released on September 14, 2006, containing an Ultimate Rare "Super Conductor Tyranno".
- A Special Edition was released in the TCG on October 25, 2006, containing an Ultra Rare "Five-Headed Dragon".
- A Korean Special Edition was released on April 30, 2008, containing a Secret Rare "Hidden Armory".
Unleash the power from the past with this new Structure Deck!
Dinosaur’s Rage contains 8 new cards, including the Ultra Rare “Super Conductor Tyranno”. Each 40 card Deck is ready to play, perfect for new Duelists, and contains a rulebook and a Dueling Guide to help players master its strategies.
The "Let's Power Up This Deck! (With Booster Packs)" supplement suggests combining this Deck with the following cards from these sets.
- "Bonding - H2O" and "Water Dragon" from Elemental Energy.
- "Tyranno Infinity" and "Dimension Wall" from Cybernetic Revolution.
- "Black Ptera", "Ultimate Tyranno" and "Fossil Excavation" from Power of the Duelist.
- "Symbol of Heritage" and "Goblin Out of the Frying Pan" from Shadow of Infinity.
- "Hyper Hammerhead", "Dark Driceratops" and "Ultra Evolution Pill" from Dark Revelation Volume 2.
- "Double Attack" and "Nitro Unit" from The Lost Millennium.
Each Structure Deck: Dinosaur's Rage contains: