|This article needs additional citations for verification.|
|Birth||4 july 1987|
Stefano Memoli is one of the best European players of the game's history.
He started playing the game in 2004, and lives in Milan, Italy.
- 2005 - Top 8 at the Italian National Championship.
- 2006 - Top 32 at the European Championship in Bochum.
- 2007 - Top 32 at National Championship, and Top 4 at the Pharaoh Tour.
- 2008 - Top 8 at the 50th Shonen Jump Championship in Costa Mesa.
- 2008 - Top 16 at National Championship and Top 32 at the European Championship in Amsterdam.
- 2009 - Top 32 at National Championship and Top 16 at the European Championship in Lille.
- 2010 - 2nd at National Championship, 3rd at the European Championship and 10th at the World Championship.
- 2011 - Top 16 at YCS Milan.
- 2012 - 1st the European Championship in Milan with a "Wind-Up Deck".
- 2012 - 2nd at World Championship 2012 in Tokyo, Japan. 
- 2013 - 2nd at YCS Bochum
- 2014 - Top 32 at YCS Milano
- 2015 - Top 16 at National Championship