A Speed Duel (スピードデュエル Supīdo Dyueru) is a new type of Duel introduced in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL manga by Thunder Spark. It is similar to a Turbo Duel, but played in the Speed Field. In a Speed Duel, both duelists Duel in a Speed Loader which is similar to a Duel Runner, but with a most futuristic design. The vehicle is also able to ride over the water.
- Both players begin from the starting line and ride towards the goal.
- If a player's Life Points are reduced to 0, they lose.
- If a player crashes, they lose.
- The player who passes the first corner takes the first turn.
- The player who is ahead of the opponent can Normal Summon twice during their turn.