"Sky Scourge", known as "Sky Demon God" in the OCG, are the weaker versions of the Chaos Monsters with "Invicil" having another effect similar to "Jinzo" or "Spell Canceller", depending on what Attribute monster is Tributed.
- Sky Scourge Enrise - "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" or "Chaos Sorcerer"
- Sky Scourge Norleras - "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End"
- Sky Scourge Invicil - "Spell Canceller" or "Jinzo"
Sky Scourge EnriseEdit
It should be noted that "Sky Scourge Enrise" is actually a more befitting representation of "Chaos Sorcerer", rather than "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", since it is only capable of removing from play face-up monsters, compared to "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning's" enhanced ability to remove both face-up and face-down monsters from play. It also cannot attack twice in any given turn.
Sky Scourge NorlerasEdit
"Sky Scourge Norleras" is based on "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", except you are now allowed to draw 1 card as part of the effect, after all the other cards have been sent to the Graveyard. In addition, there is no burn damage from the cards sent to the Graveyard. It is also more difficult to Summon than "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End". Otherwise, it is identical.
Sky Scourge InvicilEdit
"Sky Scourge Invicil" is typically a weaker version of "Jinzo", and is thus looked over in favour of "Jinzo" because of this. However, it is clearly a stronger version of "Spell Canceller", and subsequently is used in preference over "Spell Canceller".
- Each Sky Scourge, being Super Rare, has minimal Holographic foil. This is evident on "Norleras", who only has foil on his talons and spikes.
- The poses of "Norleras" and "Invincil" suggest that they are flanking "Enrise" ("Invincil" is looking right, our left, and "Norleras" is looking left, our right).
- The Sky Scourges seem to be on a battlefield of some sort; "Enrise" seems to be wearing part of a military uniform, and all three have barbed wire in the background.