Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The series covers a large range of effects, and is largely tied together by their artwork, which form a narrative. Several other cards that are not part of this series and have dissimilar effects to the cards in this series (such as the "Huge Revolution" series and "Rock Bombardment") also depict parts of the same storyline.
These cards all depict an Emperor and his castle or revolutionaries trying to overthrow the Emperor. It's worth noticing that the Emperor is called "Tyrant" on later trap cards, implying that he probably started to behave as such. That would explain his later actions and the need for a revolution. Some of these cards are references to "The Emperor's New Clothes".
The storyline may go something like this:
- Conscription+Spell-Stopping Statute+Imperial Iron Wall+Royal Decree+Imperial Order+Imperial Custom+Imperial Manners+Imperial Register+Late Penalty+D/D Recruit+Contract Laundering
- The Emperor's Holiday+Clear Robe
- Tyrant's Tirade+Tyrant's Temper+Tyrant's Tantrum
- Tyrant's Tummyache
- Tyrant's Throes
- Royal Command
- Royal Writ of Taxation+Royal Oppression
- Royal Prison
- Oppressed People
- People Running About
- United Resistance
- Exiled Force
- Huge Revolution
- The Huge Revolution is Over
- Double Payback
- Asleep at the Switch
- Throwstone Unit
- Catapult Zone
- Rock Bombardment
- Royal Surrender
- Liberty at Last!+Turnabout