|Complete Deck Lists by Type|
|A-C • D-F • G-J • K-O • P-S • T-V • W-Z|
As its name suggests, this Deck is based around using "Quickdraw Synchron" to rapidly bring out any of the "Synchron Warrior" Synchro Monsters. As "Quickdraw Synchron" can be used to Summon any of these you can use a wide variety of monsters, such as "Drill Warrior", "Nitro Warrior", "Turbo Warrior" and so on.
The ability to summon these monsters quickly is very handy, as each one has a powerful and potentially devastating effect (such as "Turbo Warrior's" ability to halve your opponent's Synchro Monsters ATK and not be targeted by Level 6 or lower Monster effects), but are unusable in most Decks because of their specific Tuner requirements."Quickdraw Synchron" can be used in place of any "Synchron" Tuner, eliminating the need for most, if not all, of them. With the debut of Junk Destroyer in Starter Deck 2010, Quickdraw Turbo gained significant field-clearing abilities. This Deck can muster a wide variety of OTKs and is currently fairly high in the Metagame.
Quickdraw Turbo produces Synchros very fast in comparison to most common Decks. It is rare for a turn to pass without at least one Synchro Summon. Furthermore, each of the Synchro Monsters you can produce with Quickdraw has a different use, from boosting ATK to manipulating Battle Positions to recycling Monster Cards. You can play any of these strategies at will, using your Extra Deck as a toolbox for any situation. Here are a few examples for producing each Synchro Monster. Most of the following strategies can heavily benifit from De-Synchro especially with multiple Tuningware that were used for a Synchro Summon as it can be equivalent to a Pot of Greed or better. The best strategy is to draw and replace cards in your hand simultaneously by creating combo(s) of synchros in order to get the desired cards as soon as possible. It solely depends on the deck built and the skills of the player to get a good control of the flow.
- Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" by discarding "Level Eater". Then Special Summon "Level Eater" by lowering Quickdraw by one Level, then Tune for "Junk Warrior".
- Summon "The Calculator". Then Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" by discarding "Level Eater" and then chain on "Inferno Reckless Summon" to Summon all 3 Quickdraws. Use the previous strategy to summon 3 Junk Warriors. Combined with "The Calculator", who will have 5100 ATK, this becomes a OTK even against a sizeable defense.
- Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" with its effect, then Normal Summon "Tuningware" to Synchro Summon and draw 1 card.
- Discard 1 monster to Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron", then Special Summon "Boost Warrior" by its own effect and Synchro Summon.
- Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" and revive "Tuningware", then discard "Dandylion" for Quickdraw. Synchro "Junk Synchron" and "Tuningware" with the "Fluff Tokens" for "Junk Gardna", and draw 1 card. Alternately, revive a Level 2 monster and Special Summon "Level Eater" on Quickdraw.
- Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" by discarding "Quillbolt Hedgehog". Special Summon "Quillbolt Hedgehog" from the Graveyard and Tune it with Quickdraw to Synchro Summon.
- Use the previous strategy but discard "Dandylion" and use the two Tokens to summon.
- Use "Synchron Explorer" to bring back "Quickdraw Synchron", then Synchro Summon.
- Discard "Quillbolt Hedgehog" to Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron", and Normal Summon "Tuningware". Synchro Summon with all three and then draw a card.
- You can discard "Dandylion" instead of "Quillbolt Hedgehog" and use the two Fluff Tokens.
- Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron", then Normal Summon "Sangan" or "Dandylion" and Synchro Summon, either searching or creating Tokens. This does not work for Road Warrior however, as he needs two or more non tuners.
- Summon "Marauding Captain" and use his effect to Summon "Junk Synchron". Then discard "Level Eater" to Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" and Special Summon "Level Eater" in the normal way. Then tune Quickdraw, Captain and Eater together to Summon "Road Warrior". Then use his effect to Summon "Tuningware". From here, you can either Summon "Junk Warrior" or "Armory Arm" and get to draw 1 card either way.
- Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" and use its effect to bring back "Tuningware"(his effect is negated), then activate "Machine Duplication, or "Inferno Reckless Summon" to bring out 2 more "Tuningwares", then Synchro Summon "Junk Destroyer" to destroy 3 cards, and draw 3 cards!
Synchro Summon 2 Monsters Using Debris Dragon, Dandylion and Quickdraw SynchronEdit
- Discard "Dandylion" from hand to special summon "Quickdraw Synchron", two "Fluff Tokens" will be summonned to the field.
- Normal Summon "Debris Dragon" and use its effect to bring back "Dandylion", then synchro summon "Stardust Dragon" with "Debris Dragon", "Dandylion" and one "Fluff Token".
- After that, another 2 "Fluff Tokens" will be produced. Use Quickdraw and the 3 remaining Tokens to bring out "Junk Destroyer" and destroy 3 of your opponent's cards.
Synchro Summon 3 Monsters Using Quickdraw SynchronEdit
- Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" and follow up with "Inferno Reckless Summon" to get another 2 copies of it, then Normal Summon "Dandylion".
- Synchro Summon "Junk Destroyer/Chevalier de Fleur" using "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Dandylion".
- After that, "Drill Warrior/Turbo Warrior/Junk Gardna" can be Summoned using the Tokens.
- Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" and follow up with "Inferno Reckless Summon" while at least 1 Quickdraw is in your Graveyard.
- Special Summon "Doppelwarrior" by its own effect.
- Synchro Summon "Nitro Warrior/Junk Archer/Junk Berserker" using "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Doppelwarrior".
- After that, "Drill Warrior" "Turbo Warrior" "Junk Gardna" can be Summoned using the Tokens.
- Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" by sending Level Eater. Using Level Eater's effect to Special Summon it. Synchro Summon Junk Warrior
- Normal Summon "Synchron Expoler", Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron by it's effect.Special Summon Level Eater,target Junk Warrior.Tune for Road Warrior
- Special Summon Level Eater,target Road Warrior. Using Road Warrior's effect, Special Summon a Level 1 Tuner monster (best target Unknown Synchron or Turbo Synchron. Tune it and Level Eater to Formula Synchron. Then Special Summon Level Eater, target Road Warrior again.
- Using Junk Warrior (Level 4), Road Warrior (Level 6), Formula Synchron to Summon Shooting Quasar Dragon or T.G. Halberd Cannon.
Other Non-Synchro Monsters Edit
- Summon this card while you control any tuner and activate machine duplication. Summon two more copies of this card and you can tune together for just about any level Synchro Monster. Then, you can draw 3 cards.
- One of the main monsters in this deck which creates "Fluff Token" as Synchro Material Monster. It works well with "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Debris Dragon" to summon Synchro Monster.
- With the limiting of "Dandylion" in the March 2011 Lists, this card can be used to produce Tokens instead. Tokens must be Summoned in Attack Position and you must Synchro Summon with this card before you get them. While not necessary, you can use 1 or 2 "Doppelwarrior" in conjunction with "Junk Synchron/Synchron Explorer". The Tokens summoned by his effect can be Tuned with "Glow-up Bulb" to Synchro Summon "Formula Synchron".
- This card works well in this Deck after your opponent uses "Icarus Attack", "Dark Hole" or any other cards that wipe out your field. The Token summoned by his first effect can be Tuned with "Glow-up Bulb" to Synchro Summon "Stardust Dragon". However, this combo is highly downgraded since "Glow-Up Bulb will be banned as of the March 2012 ban list.
- A good card if your deck isn't consistent enough in mid and late game as it can get rid of pesky monsters and the possibility of milling cards that this deck wants in the Graveyard
- Quickdraw Synchron
- Level Eater
- Junk Synchron
- Synchron Explorer
- Morphing Jar
- Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
- Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
- Doppel Warrior
- Quillbolt Hedgehog
- Unknown Synchron
- Effect Veiler
- Heavy Storm
- Dark Hole
- Machine Duplication
- Reinforcement of the Army
- Pot of Avarice
- Magical Mallet
- Double Summon
- One for One
- Iron Chain Dragon
- T.G. Hyper Librarian
- Armory Arm
- Road Warrior
- Scrap Dragon
- Drill Warrior
- Junk Destroyer
- Junk Berserker
- Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
- Stardust Dragon
- Formula Synchron
- Shooting Star Dragon
- Shooting Quasar Dragon
- Ally of Justice Catastor
- Black Rose Dragon
Quickdraw Turbo despite being a very controlled Deck does have several weaknesses which leave it vulnerable. The first being it's reliability on monsters with low attack points which can be exploited with cards such as Chain Disappearance which removes such monsters on the field and in the Deck from play. The main thing to keep in mind with Quickdraw Turbo is that it has more focus on its first turn Synchro spam being successful with a Shooting Quasar Dragon or a Shooting Star Dragon as well as being able to play defensively in the case that you cannot.
Cards that negate special summoning such as Solemn Warning and Black Horn of Heaven can slow down this deck greatly. Summon Limit will prevent the player from summoning more than two while Macro Cosmos will banish any monster sent to the graveyard (The deck is slightly graveyard dependent.) It can become very problematic for a Quickdraw Turbo deck to play against decks that use heavy trap support or even effect negation cards like Effect Veiler or against a Skill Drain deck. Maxx "C" is a great card to use against this deck as well because it can force the opponent not to special summon many monsters in fear of his/her opponent of drawing more cards. Even if they do, they will be at a severe hand disadvantage.