|This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.|
|Complete Deck Lists by Type|
|A-C • D-F • G-J • K-O • P-S • T-V • W-Z|
Quickdraw Dandywarrior, also known as Quickdraw Plants and Yusei-Hime (Lit. Princess Yusei), focuses on using "Quickdraw Synchron" and "Dandylion" to create Fluff Tokens and then Synchro Summon the "Warriors" and "Junk" Synchro Monsters; the common choice is "Drill Warrior" because of its ability to attack for 1200 damage each turn and recycle "Dandylion" or other Monsters in your Graveyard. The Tokens generated by "Dandylion" are also used as Tribute and Synchro fodder for cards such as "Lonefire Blossom", "Monarchs", and in some decks, "Light and Darkness Dragon". "Debris Dragon" is used to Special Summon "Dandylion" from the Graveyard to Synchro Summon Dragon-type Synchro Monsters like "Stardust Dragon", "Red Dragon Archfiend", "Black Rose Dragon", "Scrap Dragon" and other Dragon-type Synchro Monsters while generating more tokens. This Deck can abuse "Debris Dragon" by quickly and easily Special Summoning "Black Rose Dragon" to clear the field and giving you two tokens to defend yourself with. This allows the deck to recover quickly and helps employ massive advantage. One possible combo uses "Lonefire Blossom" and "Monster Reborn". Normal Summon "Lonefire", tribute it for another one and tribute that for "Dandylion". Use "Monster Reborn" on "Lonefire" and tribute "Dandylion" to Special Summon "Spore". Tune "Spore" and a Fluff Token for "Formula Synchron" and draw a card. Finally, Special Summon "Spore" by Banishing your second "Lonefire", and tune "Spore", "Lonefire" and the other token for "Stardust Dragon". Synchro Summon "Shooting Star Dragon".
- Quickdraw Synchron - The main Tuner of the deck. You can discard monsters like "Dandylion" and "Volcanic Shell" to waste less resources and at the same time you gain field and hand advantage. This card is extremely useful and can allow you to Special Summon any of the Warrior Synchro Monsters from Level Six to Level Eight. If you discard "Dandylion" it lets you bring out a Level Six or Level Seven Synchro Monster that meets this card's requirements.
- Dandylion - Another of the main monsters in the deck. This card has many purposes in this deck. On its own it can easily keep you protected for another turn and sets up plays for the next turn. Its effect activates whenever it is sent to the Graveyard allowing great plays with "Quickdraw Synchron", "Lonefire Blossom", and "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias". It can be searched with "Sangan", and is the main card that is recycled with "Drill Warrior".
- Debris Dragon - A very useful Tuner. You can Special Summon "Dandylion" with its effect and make an instant "Black Rose Dragon". If there are Fluff Tokens on the field, you can also make Level 6 or 8 Dragon-type Synchro Monster. It negates the effect of "Dandylion" on the field but the effect of "Dandylion" activates after it is sent to the Graveyard, so when "Dandylion" is sent to the Graveyard it will Special Summon 2 more Tokens. It can also target many other monsters in the deck, such as "Lonefire Blossom" and "Snowman Eater". However, the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" cannot dodge the negation effect of "Debris Dragon".
- Boost Warrior - A Level 1 Monster that is able to special summon itself when you control a Face-up Tuner monster. Boost Warrior is a place-filler for Dandylion, as it allows the player to summon Drill Warrior in a single turn. The player Special Summons Quickdraw Synchron using its own Effect and then Special Summons Boost Warrior, fulfilling the requirements to Summon Drill Warrior.
- Sangan - It can search almost every monster in the deck. Ideal targets would be "Debris Dragon" for a quick Level Seven Synchro Summon, "Lonefire Blossom" to allow you to Special Summon any Plant-Type Monster from your deck, or "Dandylion" to protect you for a turn, or to abuse with "Quickdraw Synchron".
- Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter - This card's primary use is to send cards from your Deck to your Graveyard so that they can be retrieved with "Drill Warrior" or "Debris Dragon". If it sends a "Dandylion" from your Deck to the Graveyard you can also get 2 tokens. This card also allows easy use of "Pot of Avarice". This card's second purpose is to eliminate other threats that your opponent has on the field. This card is best used to take down Spell or Traps because it will often be ran instead of "Mystical Space Typhoon". This card can also destroy your opponents monsters.
- Lonefire Blossom - This card is excellent for this deck. Its effect allows you to tribute any Plant-Type Monster you control to Special Summon a Plant Monster from your deck. So, you can tribute "Dandylion" or Fluff Tokens, to quickly Summon a Plant-Type Monster. The most common choice is "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias", which is difficult to Summon otherwise. You can even tribute "Lonefire Blossom" when you Normal Summon it, preventing your opponent from doing something to get rid of it, then you can Summon another "Lonefire" from your Deck, then tribute that "Lonefire" for "Tytannial", which means that you are very close to being able to use "Pot of Avarice".
- Tytannial, Princess of Camellias - This card is very bad to draw as you often want to Special Summon it with "Lonefire Blossom" but it can still be Normal Summoned. It can negate any card that targets, including cards like "Dimensional Prison", "Mystical Space Typhoon", and "Effect Veiler" by tributing any Plant-Type on the field. This includes Fluff Tokens from "Dandylion", or even herself!
- Monarchs - This deck generates an extremely large amount of Tribute Fodder from "Dandylion" and its constant abuse, making the Monarchs a very powerful addition. The most commonly used Monarchs are "Caius the Shadow Monarch" and "Raiza the Storm Monarch".
- Jinzo - This card is useful in this deck because the amount of tribute fodder makes it easier to summon and it can be used to lock down Traps as well as being a 2400 ATK beat-stick. It is also a good idea to use this instead of "Royal Decree".
- Light and Darkness Dragon - Because of the large amount of Tribute Fodder this card becomes a very viable option. By Normal Summoning it you can put your opponent in a bind, causing them to waste valuable resources to destroy it and even when it is destroyed you can Special Summon another Monster from your Graveyard! A good choice would be "Drill Warrior", as you can then add "Light and Darkness Dragon" to your hand later, and then Summon it again! Remember that this card still negates your effects too.
- Super-Nimble Mega Hamster - This card is an excellent first turn set as it is an excellent wall which a majority of monsters will have trouble getting over. It's effect can put a "Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter" face-down on your side of the field, allowing you to destroy a card if it is attacked, or you can flip it next turn. Usually this card will survive a turn, adding to your field presence; afterward, you can flip your "Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter", destroy a card, then tribute them both to summon "Light and Darkness Dragon". This will help maintain a lot of advantage.
- Card Trooper - This card is a 1900 ATK beatstick during your turn and is a good card to set up the Graveyard. It is also a target for "Debris Dragon". If it is destroyed, even if Special Summoned by "Debris Dragon", you will still get to add a card to your hand. This card is useful as it replaces itself with a different card even when destroyed.
- Spore - This card is an extremely versatile Tuner. Firstly it is Level 1, allowing you to Synchro Summon it and a Token to bring out "Formula Synchron". Even when it is in the Graveyard, it is still useful, as it allows you to remove "Lonefire Blossoms" you no longer need, to allow yourself to Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster.
- Glow-Up Bulb - Similar to "Spore", this card is very good at creating "Formula Synchron". It even sets up a mill, giving you the chance to send "Dandylion" to the Graveyard. It can easily Synchro Summon a large variety of cards from the Extra Deck. It can be sent to the Graveyard by "Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter", "Card Trooper", and "Foolish Burial".
- Plaguespreader Zombie - This card works similarly to "Glow-Up Bulb" and "Spore" as you can easily send it to the Graveyard and then Special Summon it for tribute or Synchro fodder.
- Snowman Eater - Its large 1900 DEF means that it will often survive a turn and generate advantage from its effect. Then it can be tributed for a Monarch, allowing further advantage over your opponent. This card is even useful in the Graveyard, allowing "Debris Dragon" to Special Summon it so that you can Special Summon "Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier".
- Effect Veiler - This card is effective in the "Royal Decree" build of the deck, as it can shut down Decks that rely on heavily on Effect Monsters (for example, the infamous "X-Sabers"). If wanted, it can be recycled with "Drill Warrior".
- Swift Scarecrow - This card is useful at preventing certain OTKs. He may not be that useful this format, but it still excellent at filling up the Graveyard, and can be recycled with "Drill Warrior".
- Volcanic Shell - This card can easily replace itself and maintain Hand Advantage. It is very useful for "Quickdraw Synchron's" cost as you can send it to the Graveyard to Summon "Quickdraw Synchron", then add another of this card to your hand, Summon that one, Synchro Summon "Drill Warrior", then add another "Volcanic Shell" to your hand, to discard for "Drill Warrior". This card is extremely good at Deck thinning, and good with "Pot of Avarice".
- Level Eater - This card is very useful with "Scrap Dragon": by decreasing the level of "Scrap Dragon", you can Special Summon this card to destroy it with "Scrap Dragon's" effect. It's also a good level 1 non-tuner Monster to use for "Formula Synchron".
- Sweet Corn - A very recent card, "Sweet Corn" runs slightly like "Dandylion". For a simple and low cost you can easily Summon a token which will help with Synchro Monsters or even in summoning something like the Monarchs or "Light and Darkness Dragon".
- Cosmic Compass - With "Dandylion" limited, this card can easily fill its spot. With just one monster on your opponent's side of the field and "Quickdraw Synchron" in your hand, you can Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" and Normal Summon "Cosmic Compass" to get a token to Synchro Summon a level 7 or higher Synchro Monster like "Nitro Warrior" or "Junk Archer". This card helps you Summon multiple Synchro Monsters and can often help you Synchro Summon level 8 Monster such as "Junk Destroyer" taking out three of your opponent's cards, or "Chevalier de Fleur".
- White Stone of Legend and Blue-Eyes White Dragon - These are good replacements for cards like Volcanic Shell and Light and Darkness Dragon, because you can use White Stone to fuel the costs of Quickdraw Synchron and Drill Warrior and then get a Blue-Eyes to the hand to summon with the Fluff Tokens, or to fuel another effect. It is also a level 1 Tuner monster for Formula Synchron which is searchable via Sangan, which is useful now that Glow-Up Bulb and Spore are banned.
- Pot of Avarice - This Deck quickly piles cards into the Graveyard with milling and discarding so this is a very good card to rebuff your Deck size, and draw 2 more cards. Be careful not to use this too quickly as you want to return only certain monsters to the Deck because if there are no more targets for "Debris Dragon" it could make it useless until you mill more cards. Also, this is your only way to reuse many cards from the deck.
- Book of Moon - This card is extremely effective and versatile in this deck. Its main use is to stop your opponent's attacks, but it also good for reusing Flip-Effects. This is very good with "Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter", "Snowman Eater", and "Super-Nimble Mega Hamster". Also, this card can "turn off" Monster's continuous effects and stop Synchro Summons.
- Charge of the Light Brigade - This card can search for your "Ryko, Lightsworn Hunters" as well as putting more cards in the Graveyard, allowing your plays to go off faster and smoother.
- Foolish Burial - This card can put any monster in your Graveyard quickly. It also triggers "Dandylion's" effect, giving you 2 tokens. It makes "Debris Dragon" even more useful.
- Tuning - This card is a somewhat useful card if you are running other Synchron Tuners, but otherwise may be unneeded as you often only run two targets for it. Also, the single mill doesn't contribute that well.
- One for One - This card can really speed up the deck, potentially discarding "Dandylion" and at the same time summoning "Spore", "Glow-Up Bulb" or even "Level Eater", which could also be useful if discarded as the cost.
- Monster Reincarnation - This card is useful in a similar way to how "Drill Warrior" to recycle cards but it can also be used on "Volcanic Shell" to maintain card advantage or on "Dandylion" to summon tokens. It can be used on the first turn to discard "Dandylion" and then get it right back for free tokens.
- Scapegoat - This is a useful fill in now that Dandylion is limited. It can summon 4 tokens instead of 2, which combined with Quickdraw and Debris Dragon to summon most of the synchros or use 1 for 1 next turn and summon a Level 1 Tuner for "Formula Synchron". The only drawback is that they can't be tributed for a tribute summon, and no monsters can be summoned during the turn they're summoned, but the second can be overcome by the fact that it's a Quick-Play
- Royal Decree - This card recently became Unlimited meaning that it can be run at 3. It opens up more slots in the Deck and means that you can prevent massive use of Trap Cards, which are very important this format. It also means you can have a straight forward advantage if this is the only Trap Card you run.
- Raigeki Break - This card is normally a -1 but if used with "Dandylion" or "Volcanic Shell" can become a two for two, or even a plus 1. It allows easy destruction as well.
- Phoenix Wing Wind Blast - Similar to "Raigeki Break", it is usually a -1, but instead of destroying a card, it returns it to the top of the deck locking out any new cards during their next draw.
- Limit Reverse - This card can target almost every monster in the Graveyard and if you activate this card on your opponent's turn you can change the monster to defense position during your turn and activate the monster's triggered effect. (Like "Dandylion", "Sangan" and "Card Trooper".)
- Starlight Road - This card is good at protecting your cards and at the same time setting up "Shooting Star Dragon" and is easily splashable in any deck.
- Non Aggression Area - You can use this card to discard a useful card for the grave and then lock your opponent out of their summons, allowing for a potentially explosive play and possibly an OTK over the next turn. If you discard Dandylion, you could set up your plays and do some real damage.